Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! (39741 Views)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by oleary(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=DonaldGenes][/quote] help a brother.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Feedmemore(f): 7:02am On Oct 04, 2014
This news is as fake as Nikky Minaj silicon backside.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Blackheritage: 7:03am On Oct 04, 2014
philantoxx: D.mark is like a snake.GEJ should b wary of him.
Ones a Soldier is always a soldier.... A 100 David Mark will stiill trust OBJ ahead GEJ. Cos SP dé corp still dey involved.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by philantoxx(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Blackheritage:
Ones a Soldier is always a soldier.... A 100 David Mark will stiill trust OBJ ahead GEJ. Cos SP dé corp still dey involved.
my thoughts.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by golddeejay(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
lawalt01: ...If Tinubu must align with OBJ towards 2015,the purpose must be stated clearly because OBJ is mischievous...
OBJ is mischievous...so how will u describe Tinubu. Jonathan administratn continue to leave bad taste in our mouths. But i doubt if anyth good can ever come out of the union of OBJ and tinubu for Nigeria. It z like we only hav 2 bad options...God will help us
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by fkaz(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Truth234:

You don't understand do you? Baba no dey go anywhere, he had meeting with GEJ few weeks ago and he has repeatedly said he is not leaving PDP, the party he co-founded. Baba is the only person in PDP that can call Tinubu to order and that is what baba is doing.

Hahahahah see funny post, so you mean baba obasanjo will now be lobbying for gej? Obasanjo don't hide his feeling he has said he cannot back jonathan for second time or have you forgot his letter BEFORE IS TOO LATE or did you see obasanjo romans jonathan govt? Obasanjo is the most respected nigerian internationally and international politics will play in who ever become nigeria president. Remember Tinubu just came back to nigeria recently where he said, he went to learn more on politics, tinubu need baba seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by kipesco(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
TribalEAST: OBJ, I hail o! More powerful than the clueless one. GEJ, fidgety in some corner of a dusty aso rock room. But this politicians are unpredictable.
Heheheh OBJ fears Jonathan more than any other person in Nigeria.
Jona no dey fear but no matter a father is a father that is why both Jona and OBJ ar cat and dog.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by suzyluv(f): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2014
conspirators
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by timilehing(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2014
OBJ knows the next President of this country
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by RebelLeader15(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2014
I have read all the comments one after the other..

You guyz are really good

But above all let me tell all of you that...

I NEED MTN RECHARGE CARD NOW
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ibkgab001: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Yyouu mean Mercedece Benz
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by RebelLeader15(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2014
timilehing: OBJ knows the next President of this country
you are a dumbo cumbo, Na obj be the masses wey wan vote? You are really high on weed infact a stubborn weed for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Truth234(m): 7:22am On Oct 04, 2014
fkaz:

Hahahahah see funny post, so you mean baba obasanjo will now be lobbying for gej? Obasanjo don't hide his feeling he has said he cannot back jonathan for second time or have you forgot his letter BEFORE IS TOO LATE or did you see obasanjo romans jonathan govt? Obasanjo is the most respected nigerian internationally and international politics will play in who ever become nigeria president. Remember Tinubu just came back to nigeria recently where he said, he went to learn more on politics, tinubu need baba seriously.

That is why it is called politics, no permanent friend or foe. Baba won't leave Jonathan now, if the letter carried much weight why did baba visited Jonathan few weeks ago. Oh you think it was for fun? or you think Mark would be there if the motive wasn't for PDP? You still don't get it, the idea is for Tinubu and his Northerner boys to calm down by reaching a consensus together.

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by aryzgreat: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Watch out as thief.nubu sell out apc again . GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by codedguy1(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014
fkaz:

Tinubu is talking about your wife or nemesis in ibo land, who was a governor and minister for defence under president olusegun obasanjo, Rabiu Musa Kwankwoso governor of Kano state. Who has a brighter chance to emerge with fashola, if Buhari loose out. Kwankwoso is one of obasanjo loyalist

What do you mean by "your wife or nemesis in ibo land" are you bereft of logical reasoning? are you assuming I am ibo? You must be high on your contaminated urine.

If you don't have anything to say just shut up and stop assuming you know everyones tribe in this place so as to throw inane jibes that make you make really sttuppid people look like Albert Heinstein.

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by timilehing(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014
RebelLeader15: you are a dumbo cumbo, Na obj be the masses wey wan vote? You are really high on weed infact a stubborn weed for that matter
Kid, cos u ve free mb to access NL this morning gave u no Right to insult me. You don't necessarily have to quote me if u ve nothing to contribute to the thread ok?? Mind your business, learn to respect other people's opinions or disagree with them in a mature way; all these will help you live long cool Good morning
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by macodollar: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2014
Nigeria politicians are never true to their words.

We are introducing this wonderful product into the Nigeria market to curb cases of car theft and burglaries. You can sleep with both eyes closed once this product is installed in your car.
Loaded with so many features for your car's security and driving comfort;
Keyless entry
Vehicle Locator 
Central Lock
LED indicator
Reminder of unclosed door
Anti Hijacking
Emergency Warning
Very cheap when compared to market price
Easy to install

Price: #5000

In the honour of Nigeria's independence celebration and the upcoming Sallah, we are giving a price slash of #2000.

So instead of #7000, you get this product at a subsidized rate of #5000

1 Share

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by igbsam(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2014
ATIKU is a Gonner. I bet OBJ invited tinubu to warn him about atiku. And even told david mark not to let him back to pdp.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Akpan107(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze: Tinubu to Obasanjo in 2011

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country. What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH
Bros, Tunubu is a very strong 'secret' supporter GEJ. Rememer, clsoe to 2011 election.
Tinubu and GEJ had a closed door meeting, after the meeting some media interviewd Tinubu about the outcome of the meeting, only what Tinubu said was ''We had a meeting with the President about the state of the nation and security, the president is the president of all Nigerians and i can meet him on things concerning the Nation''. The next thing, GEJ won in all the S/W state, save Osun. I dont know if i got them correctly the way he said it, but you can google and read it on Vangurd OnlineNews.
God bless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Keneking: Jonathan is going
going to aso rock, shebi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2014
nijanigga:
Hey Rookie, in politics there is not permanent foe but there is permanent INTEREST.
Hey expert, in other words all politicians are liars and manipulators, desperate bunch of people that want power by all means,even it means going back to their vomit.
Admit it bro Tinubu is desperate!!!
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Akpan107(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2014
aljharem:

Rubbing minds on how to unseat Jonathan rather than moving this country forward

Smh this is no democracy but thiefocracy
Dont be surprise, S/E may standing behide GEJ come 2015. Similar thing happened between GEJ and Tinubu in 2011.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Akpan107(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2014
johnmartus: if indeed mark is a sneak like you claimed Jonathan would haven't stain in aso rock to this date
Yeah, you are very correct. David Mark is very strong supporter of GEJ since GEJ may be handing over to him come 2019. That is politics for you.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Jfrezzy(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Hope they just die,this people are the reason,why am still jobless even with a masters.#sad @a nation,I thought was Home.but I don't give up.try and try and try.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by prowlG: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2014
This isn't a joke, buy cheap mtn data starting from #300 for 250mb
see it here
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2014
aljharem: Obj better sticks with PDP unless he wants to go back to his vomit.

Anyway APC is full of disgruntled, pained politicians so I wouldn't be surprise if baba goes to apc

Baba ti O ma wo ara e si le, omo a rin fin
if u ar tikin Oba will b persuaded by some bigot to join APC den U ar dwaft in reasonin
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by buoye1(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2014

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country.  What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH
FFK said more than that to GEJ in 2013,now he's a member of PDP so what are u saying?don't u know the funny nature of nigerian polithiefcians!
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 04, 2014

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country.  What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Dis is politic MuMa gee
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by stevolinkon40: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2014
ugoezeik: dem say tinubu went to visit obj for his late wife. did u gerit nw?
yes. Rip

Hope my comment dey related
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by codedguy1(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2014
All those saying "there are no permanent friends/enemies in politics" because OBJ and Tinubu seem to be friends now regardless of what OBJ did to tinubu while in office and the scathing utterances about Baba from tinubu should not be surprised when they see Jonathan and baba hugging just before the elections.

OBj will now say that letter was misunderstood. Na today?
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Heart2heart(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2014
egwu onwa! hahahaha
mayorall: Araba ni baba, eni aba laba ni baba
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Ahmeduana(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2014
kahal29: Senate President David Mark and former governor of Lagos State and a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Senator Bola Tinubu, on Friday held separate closed-door meetings with the former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The meetings were held at the former president’s Hilltop residence in Abeokuta.

Both Mark and Tinubu said the issues discussed bordered on politics and the state of the nation.

Tinubu came ahead of Mark.

Emerging from the venue of the meeting, Tinubu said he discussed with Obasanjo “some of his former boys” who would vie for various elective positions in the 2015 general elections, especially the Presidency.

He said, “We are here to pay homage to our former president and have a number of discussions with him because he has a lot of influence in the political sphere.

“As a good merger, we need to talk. Because the merger will serve various branches. It is a very big tree. So, we need to talk, to find out his thinking about Nigeria and the future.

“We need to seek his observation as some of his former boys are running for presidency in our party. What can he say about them?”

When pressed further, Tinubu refused to expatiate on the crucial meeting which lasted about two hours.

But he later said there was nothing worth celebrating about 54th independence anniversary, since thecountry remained “an invalid baby in the incubator.”

Mark, who arrived at the Hilltop residence at 2pm, left around 3.45pm.

He also described Obasanjo as the father of the nation with a wealth of experience.

The Senate President told journalists after the meeting that he had come with his team, which included the Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan; Peoples Democratic Party Women Leader, Mrs Josephine Anenih; and Senator Polycarp Nwite, among others to discuss with Obasanjo and raise some basic issues that affect both the PDP and the nation at large.

He said, “They are discussions that would move this nation forward, because his passion for this nation is unquantifiable. So we have really had a good discussion with him.”

www.punchng.com/news/mark-tinubu-hold-closed-door-meetings-with-obasanjo/
THE PARLIAMENT OF CONSPIRATORS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle / Abba Kyari In Germany, Holds Talks With Siemens On Improved Power / TVC Poll Tags Peter Obi As "Pastor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.