Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! (39739 Views)

Fayose, APC Lawmakers Hold Closed-door Meeting In Akure / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes / Tinubu - 'Hold Jonathan If Anything Happens To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Femiautos12: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2014
CUSTOM AUCTION MOTORS!!! We sell all kinds of tokunbo vehicles at a cheaper rate e.g Toyota Camry Pencil Light 2.2=#340,000, Toyota Sienna=#450,000,Nissan Murano=#600,000,
Nissan Pathfinder=#550,000,Toyota
Highlander=#750,000,Toyota Prado=#850,000,Toyota Rav4=#550,000,Camry 2007=#550,000,Toyota Yaris=#410,000,Toyota
Matrix=#300,000, Range Rover=#1.5m, Golf 4=#300,000, Toyota Avalon=#500,000, Toyota
Hiace Hummer Bus=#480,000, Toyota
Corolla=#400,000,toyota venza=# 800,000,Fomatic =#550,000,
Conpresor=#500,000,Golf4=# 250,000,
Golf3=#180,000,Golf2 =#130,000,Honda baby boy=#340,000. Bmw=#280,000,audiA6=#320,000,infinity=#450,000,infinity jeep
=#700,000, Eod=#450,000.
Call the CUSTOM MARKETING MANAGER
ON 08165080126 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by onatisi(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Keneking: Jonathan is going
sure . He is going back to aso rock and he will be there till 2019.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by onatisi(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Accoording to reports the meeting obj had with tinubu also had ladoja in attendance . Ajimobi should watch his back .
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ransomed: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Pray for Jonathan! Those people are like tripod that can hold any pot to cook, brew or distil trouble. Ebele! talk to baba Iyabo before it is too late. No permanent friends in politics but, permanent interest. The party are deadly politically...
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Jilov(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Keneking: Jonathan is going
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by RebelLeader15(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2014
timilehing: Kid, cos u ve free mb to access NL this morning gave u no Right to insult me. You don't necessarily have to quote me if u ve nothing to contribute to the thread ok?? Mind your business, learn to respect other people's opinions or disagree with them in a mature way; all these will help you live long cool Good morning
am I your mate? If am not older than you, I know I am older than your elder brother. Learn to respect elders too or I will teach you that here
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by onatisi(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
ransomed: Pray for Jonathan! Those people are like tripod that can hold any pot to cook, brew or distil trouble. Ebele! talk to baba Iyabo before it is too late. No permanent friends in politics but, permanent interest. The party are deadly politically...
bros forget. The only way to unseat or defeat gej is to make him lose the pdp ticket. Anyone that wins that ticket is the next president and as at today gej holds that ticket. Apc should concentrate on winning more states ,the presidency is already settled ,the fight is now on for the state governorship,and legislature both state and federal
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by usibengate(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2014
Ok ooo! sitting on the fence peelling groundnut
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Tymax(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Planning to sell Nigeria again.

2015 machination.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by princeunugwa: 8:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Tinubu: if buhari and Atiku won't settle down to let us choose a presidential candidate, I won't let them ruin what we have painstakingly built. My other option is to enter into an agreement with Jonathan in order to maintain what is left for us in the south west.
That meeting confirms this report.... APC is heading for the rocks

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by nijanigga: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:
Hey expert, in other words all politicians are liars and manipulators, desperate bunch of people that want power by all means,even it means going back to their vomit.
Admit it bro Tinubu is desperate!!!
In this context,it's not lies,that's pure politics.Have you forgotten what said OBj said in the past? 'this election is a do or die affair'.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Why are people so filled with hate and misguided thinking? Obasanjo is a fmr Military Head of State and a Former Civilian President. He is very influential in National politics(but not SW politics). It is clear that GEJ made OBJ's estranged fellows as his allies eg Fayose, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Olusegun Mimiko, Olabode George, that Ogun drug man etc. Obasanjo is scheming to also unseat GEJ and BAT may(may) be exploiting on that to APC's advantage. This is simpy "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". This should be welcomed by APC and progressives as long as the people's General GMB and the progressives are the ultimate beneficiaries. That doesn't make Obj saint, there's nothing wrong in polarising the opponent's camp to your advantage.

God bless Nigeria
Barka de Salah to Muslim faithfuls

2 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by EldaTimba(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2014
barcanista:
Why are people so filled with hate and misguided thinking? Obasanjo is a fmr Military Head of State and a Former Civilian President. He is very influential in National politics(but not SW politics). It is clear that GEJ made OBJ's estranged fellows as his allies eg Fayose, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Ibikunle Amosun, Olabode George, that Ogun drug man etc. Obasanjo is scheming to also unseat GEJ and BAT may(may) be exploiting on that to APC's advantage. This is simpy "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". This should be welcomed by APC and progressives as long as the people's General GMB and the progressives are the ultimate beneficiaries. That doesn't make Obj saint, there's nothing wrong in polarising the opponent's camp to your advantage.

God bless Nigeria
Barka de Salah to Muslim faithfuls
And David Mark?
In as much as I respect barcanista over all other so called progressives, I disagree with your assumption. Tinubu is not to be trusted. The presence of mark in the meeting reshaped ur assumption.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by anonimi: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Desdola:
They should channel their campaign to the masses who would vote for them than paying homage to one retired soldier.

That is because we the masses have decided that we do NOT matter.
These guys rely on those LGA chairmen whom we IGNORE hence they are loafing around as ready tools in the 'election winning machinery' of these looters whom we have ALLOWED to decide our fate. shocked
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2014
The bottom line is that all this politicians are worthless. They are just taking Nigerians for fools. I bet you they are all laughing to the banks with the commonwealth treasures.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2014
EldaTimba:

And David Mark?
In as much as I respect barcanista over all other so called progressives, I disagree with your assumption. Tinubu is not to be trusted. The presence of mark in the meeting reshaped ur assumption.
thanks for the observation. But from what I read, Tinubu and Mark were not together. Tinubu first visited baba b4 Mark went there along with PDP chieftains and GEJ's loyalists to see baba. Obviously they are "wooing" the old man to their respective but opposing sides.

And Tinubu is to be given the benefit of doubt. He's a very smart politician

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by koolg: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
OBJ is the middleman

3 Likes

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2014
Obj that could not win a common senatorial election for his daughter now now wants to decide the presidential election abi

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
kahal29:

The Senate President told journalists after the meeting that he had come with his team, which included the Governor of Delta State, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan; Peoples Democratic Party Women Leader, Mrs Josephine Anenih; and Senator Polycarp Nwite, among others to discuss with Obasanjo and raise some basic issues that affect both the PDP and the nation at large.
/

U guys can lie oo. Senator Polycarp Nwite is from my state and he is dead for like 2yrs now. So wtf are they saying?
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Akpan107:
Yeah, you are very correct. David Mark is very strong supporter of GEJ since GEJ may be handing over to him come 2019. That is politics for you.
Indications from all angles seems to point 2019 will be Ribadu for president.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Felixjude(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
And I really hope Deltans dont allow that to happen. Everything associated with that guy is an epic fail....I wonder why the media isnt saying much about the collapse of governance in Delta state. An average deltan will tell you that there is no government in Delta state. What a pity.
Opiosko:
Our lumphead governor is trying to get GEJ attention as one of his die hard reelection strategist. A very useless being who flogged us with the koboko of hardship and is still planing to sting us the scopion of Obuh come 2015.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Franchise21(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
quinnboy:
so what are we saying ?
Politics!!! Really a dirty game. Friendship n Enemity r just temporary. Dis is d same Obj n Tinubu dat were at loggerheads between 1999-2007
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by timilehing(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
RebelLeader15:
am I your mate? If am not older than you, I know I am older than your elder brother. Learn to respect elders too or I will teach you that here
Mazi, if u like ehn? be as old as Methuselah. Your comments has described you. Maturity comes with wisdom, knowledge etc which are all lacking in ur comment. .Etiquette is missed out in ur lesson while growing up. Its not too late, u can pick it up
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by emmykk(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2014
No weapon fashion against GEJ shall prosper-Gej Till 2019.

Both Tinubu and OBJ may be foes but they own transcorp major shares.
Tinubu may have told OBJ that he tinubu prefer ATIKU,considering ATIKU has more money,young and more national to contest than buhari.that OBJ should forget old grouge against ATIKU and give his support.knowing that OBJ nolonger love Gej.

David Mark group want 0bj to support GeJ.

Gej has already secure PDP ticket,all PDP is doing is just pretending that OBJ is important

PDP is the silent Majority.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Orikinla(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:
Tinubu to Obasanjo in 2011

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country.  What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH
OBJ appealed to Asiwaju to come.
Asiwaju helped GEJ to win the 2011 presidential election.
And he is even bigger and larger now as the leader of the APC.
Anyone who ignores Asiwaju can never win any fair and free presidential election in Nigeria. And this is the greatest fear of the PDP.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by major466(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Am a GEJ supporter but I don't know why I keep having this feeling that he may not contest the 2015 Presidential elections.
We all know Mark was instrumental in making Nuhu Ribadu not to contest the primaries for Adamawa State Governorship till 2015. David Mark again meeting with Obasanjo. I could be wrong but I feel PDP is grooming Nuhu Ribadu for the Presidency in 2015 incase GEJ decides not to contest. That's probably the reason why they went to see OBJ.
Anyway GEJ till he decides not to contest!
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=26842420][/quote]
Guy wic yello bundle be that u dey use.. like 3month. vnt seen sure pls can u enlighten me..
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by sammy86dee: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmmm. Repetition of 2011 political trading as begin. Tinubu d master trader. God is watching uuuu ooo
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ideylaff: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2014
ofala:
That is the beauty of democracy... Despite OBJ & Asiwaju's differences while they were in government, they still can rub minds today...
Good one...

Rubbing minds for progress of the NATION is quite far different from rubbing minds for "selfish interest + ego trips" ....

You think OBJ is not still pained about the people who thwarted his 3rd term plan sit with him privately and u will know how he still hurts

Also for Tinubu you think he really wants to see others become President when he himself will like to have a shot but handicapped by many
factors.

Lastly that visit might even be to satisfy OBJ's ego to make him feel very relevant.....if he was really relevant GEJ will be at his residence not David Mark.. simple truth
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by limamintruth: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2014
ovadoze:
Tinubu to Obasanjo in 2011

"What integrity has Obasanjoin terms of his lagacies for Nigeria to speak on elections? Apart from his aborted third term ambition, he brought about and left a legacy of electoral corruption in the country. What is Obasanjo talking about? He should go away and retire in shame politically. He should leave the political landscape of this country alone. He brought a whole salad of corruption manipulations and failure"

Fast forward 2014, Obasanjo has become the pillar of democracy in Nigeria. Gospel according to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and somebody on nairaland told me I should respect him. SMH

The best post thus far. I only pity all those gullible nigerians that foolishly believe these old polithiefshians still have any good thing to offer nigeria.
Politics in nigeria is all business; so greed & self interest is d order of d day here.

1 Like

Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by ochiosa(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2014
OBJ is irrelevant and will remain so till death if person of his caliber can not use his influence to return a counsellor in an election then he is not fit to be a leader.
Re: Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! by limamintruth: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
koolg:
tinubu has gone to sell the presidential slot on behalf of the APC which he treats as his personal property, of course the APC has been given some slots which he is satisfied with at least he knows his party couldn't have asked for more.
David Mark has come to concede some other position a to APC, he is happy that PDP has the presidency and other big slots as agreed.
OBJ is the middleman

lol.
Well u myt nt be far frm d truth sha. I dont trust all these polithiefshians one bit. In nigeria, it will alwys be evry individual for him/her self.
Thats why i can never drink panadol for any nigerian politician's headache; they are all one and d same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi, Sumaila And Some Other Entourage Of Buhari Take A Street Pix In US / Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Buhari Visits Shonekan’s Family In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.