Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Difficult Bible Questions - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difficult Bible Questions (6106 Views)

Know Your Bible Trivia **bible Questions** / Bible Questions-1; Did The Bible Endorse Slavery? / Some Breakfast Bible Questions To Start The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

are You even listening to yourself
? you are trying to twist a very simple verse with your logic. give a verse in the old testament that predicts jesus dying and rising on the third day .

lol... if you do not have sound mind to understand simple logic then you shouldn't interfer with discusions that has to do with christianity
even christians are finding it difficult to understand bible. understanding bible is already a big problem to most christians, do you think they will now leave their problem to come and attend to you non christians to solve your problem of understanding logic so that you will understand bible ?
by the way, why should a christian want you non christians to join Christianity?
everybody have right to practice any religion , it is not by force.
so, stop interfering with what you are not educated enough to understand!
MUMU!
Ahahahaa ahahaa haa
lol
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:
Whoops.. Kinda late

Freksy.. Your first post here (I mean the one to my question) is a bit 'good' but actually wrong.. That's an 'illustration' and never a 'prophecy'.. Even Jesus, in Matt 12:40 when citing something about Jonah, apparently admits that it is an analogy not a 'prophecy' to be fulfilled ...get it?

Going back to Luke 24:46 Jesus says 'it is written' that's definitely a prophecy to be fulfilled. He's citing a prophecy from the OT,actually. To be sure that this is a prophecy, read the verse 44, "...that everything written about me in the law of Moses and the prophets and the psalms must be fulfilled "

The book of Jonah isn't a prophetic book: it's a story book. Furthermore, Jesus using "For as Jonah..." plainly shows that he isn't taking that as a prophecy to be fulfilled, but as an analogy.

Fascinatingly, Jesus didn't really use 3 days and 3 nights. He died on friday evening and resurrected sunday morning.
JESUS WAS NOT PROPHECING ANYTI
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

but wait ooo. were you seeing right when you typed this.
grin
mteeeeeeew! i not get your time all.
ahaahahhaaahah lol grin
udatso:

but wait ooo. were you seeing right when you typed this.
mteeeeeeew! i not get your time all.
ahaahahhaaahah lol
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

lol... if you do not have sound mind to understand simple logic then you shouldn't interfer with discusions that has to do with christianity
even christians are finding it difficult to understand bible. understanding bible is already a big problem to most christians, do you think they will now leave their problem to come and attend to you non christians to solve your problem of understanding logic so that you will understand bible ?
by the way, why should a christian want you non christians to join Christianity?
MUMU!
Ahahahaa ahahaa haa
lol
NOW DATS A GOOD ADVICE
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Pr0ton: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
JESUS WAS NOT PROPHECING ANYTI
I guess you didn't get my post
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by AgentOfAllah: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
NOW YOU ARE ARGUING LIKE A GIRL.

I find this statement unnecessary and chauvinistic.

Smallville10:
HOW DO YOU MEAN MAGICALLY APPEARS THERE. THEY MOVE WITH THE TIDES AND FIND CONDUSIVE ENVIRONMENT

Do you understand what happens when salt water mixes with fresh water? I'll help you: 98% of all water on earth is ocean (I.e. Salt water). When flooding occurs, 98% salt mixes with ~2% fresh. Can you guess what happens? Entropy! It allows the salt water overpower fresh water, and it all becomes salt water. By the time you have enough rain to change the alkalinity of the salt water, most fresh water species would have died out from dehydration. I hope you know that pH is a very delicate scale, and even the slightest change will have huge consequences?

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

I guess you didn't get my post
IT DIDNT TAKE ME 5SEC TO KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Pr0ton: 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
IT DIDNT TAKE ME 5SEC TO KNOW YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING
Well then.. Where in my post did I say Jesus was prophesying
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

I find this statement unnecessary and chauvinistic.

Do you understand what happens when salt water mixes with fresh water? I'll help you: 98% of all water on earth is ocean (I.e. Salt water). When flooding occurs, 98% salt mixes with ~2% fresh. Can you guess what happens? Entropy! It allows the salt water overpower fresh water, and it all becomes salt water. By the time you have enough rain to change the alkalinity of the salt water, most fresh water species would have died out from dehydration. I hope you know that pH is a very delicate scale, and even the slightest change will have huge consequences?
RAIN AND FLOOD OCCURED AT THE SAME INTERVALS, with or without ENTROPY fresh water fishes would have adapted to the equillibrum state
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by udatso: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

MUMU!
Ahahahaa ahahaa haa
lol
Hmmm.I was on my own when someone asked us to ask difficult Bible questions. all I did. was ask. my religion is sufficient for me I have No use for a religion that it's adherent can't even understand what it's about. quoting illogical statements to falsify a clear and direct statement is what you and smallville have been doing. smallville started from falsely quoting Isaiah and when he realised that he messed up, he shifted to Micah, Daniel and so on even went ahead to tell us to look elsewhere to bring a proof the Bible said it's in the Scriptures. you on the other hand hijacked the whole issue and started talking about non sequito without clearly answering anything. you can fool your Christian friends but nit me. the Good thing is Everyone would see How you guys failed woefullyat the question asked. ....Am out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by udatso: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

enterfering with what you are not educated enough to understand!
MUMU!
Ahahahaa ahahaa
lol

Yeah I get it. Christianity is full of logic like 1+1+1=1. you sir sure know How to disgrace yourself . learn to respect yourself. people are reading your post.

and Thanks for the insult. it's not the first time I have faced your kind. you abuse when someone disagrees with your "logical" explanation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

Hmmm.I was on my own when someone asked us to ask difficult Bible questions. all I did. was ask. my religion is sufficient for me I have No use for a religion that it's adherent can't even understand what it's about. quoting illogical statements to falsify a clear and direct statement is what you and smallville have been doing. smallville started from falsely quoting Isaiah and when he realised that he messed up, he shifted to Micah, Daniel and so on even went ahead to tell us to look elsewhere to bring a proof the Bible said it's in the Scriptures. you on the other hand hijacked the whole issue and started talking about non sequito without clearly answering anything. you can fool your Christian friends but nit me. ....Am out
U SHOULD NOT HAVE ASKED BECAUSE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT U ASKED SO U COULDNT HAVE UNDERTOOD D ANSWERS. MAY BE U CAN TELL ME YOUR RELIGON SO I CAN ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS ON IT. AND GOD HELPING YOU,YOU ARE A MUSLIM
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by AgentOfAllah: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
RAIN AND FLOOD OCCURED AT THE SAME INTERVALS, with or without ENTROPY fresh water fishes would have adapted to the equillibrum state

Stop arguing ignorantly! Dude, I hope you're trolling me, because I feel embarrassed having to point out the obvious to you...

Here's an experiment you can try at home: Take a live catfish and place it in 100L bowl. Add 10L of fresh water to it. Now, take 50L of water fetched from the ocean, if possible, to replicate the ocean's salinity. Put your bowl under clean water tap faucet and let the water flow. At the same time pour your 50L of ocean water into the container and then come tell us how long that catfish survived.

Don't forget to make fish pepper-soup with it as a consolation for realising how nonsensical your argument is. grin grin grin Seriously, go study high school chemistry and stop this torturous gratification of ignorance!!!

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Stop arguing ignorantly! Dude, I hope you're trolling me, because I feel embarrassed having to point out the obvious to you...

Here's an experiment you can try at home: Take a live catfish and place it in 100L bowl. Add 10L of fresh water to it. Now, take 50L of water fetched from the ocean, if possible, to replicate the ocean's salinity. Put your bowl under clean water tap faucet and let the water flow. At the same time pour your 50L of ocean water into the container and then come tell us how long that catfish survived.

Don't forget to make fish pepper-soup with it as a consolation for realising how nonsensical your argument is. grin grin grin Seriously, go study high school chemistry and stop this torturous gratification of ignorance!!!
HAHAHA VERY FUNNYangry ITS NO USE U ARE AN AGENT OF ALLAH SO THATS THE PROBLEM. YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEVER AGREE
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

Hmmm.I was on my own when someone asked us to ask difficult Bible questions. all I did. was ask. my religion is sufficient for me I have No use for a religion that it's adherent can't even understand what it's about. quoting illogical statements to falsify a clear and direct statement is what you and smallville have been doing. smallville started from falsely quoting Isaiah and when he realised that he messed up, he shifted to Micah, Daniel and so on even went ahead to tell us to look elsewhere to bring a proof the Bible said it's in the Scriptures. you on the other hand hijacked the whole issue and started talking about non sequito without clearly answering anything. you can fool your Christian friends but nit me. the Good thing is Everyone would see How you guys failed woefullyat the question asked. ....Am out
smallville was absolutely correct. it's just that you are blind,.
imagine, i see online,someone saying ask any question in the quran , wouldn't i allow Muslims who have proper understanding of the quran to ask questions?
why should i jump into another peoples religion to be saying things without knowing anything about logic and argument ? am i mad?
if it is you Muslims you will want to kill.
you be big mumu
rubbish!
you think all christians are mumu that?
ahahahahhhaaa
lol
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by udatso: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
POST YOUR DIFFICULT BIBLE QUESTIONS YOU DONT UNDERSTAND AND I WILL GIVE YOU ANSWERS

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=udatso post=26888561][/quote] DO U HAVE ANY QUESTION.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by udatso: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

smallville was absolutely correct. it's just that you are blind,.
imagine, i see online,someone saying ask any question in the quran , wouldn't i allow Muslims who have proper understanding of the quran to ask questions?
why should i jump into another peoples religion to be saying things without knowing anything about logic and argument ? am i mad?
if it is you Muslims you will want to kill.
you be big mumu
rubbish!
you think all christians are mumu that?
ahahahahhhaaa
lol

I didn't want to reply you again but it turns out you are misinformed. listen kid, in Islam section, Christians flood in to ask questions, attack,abuse critise, denigrate, blaspheme. etc. but since you are a little baby who is new to nairaland , you wouldn't know.
as for your third question Am not so sure you are sane. your next post would prove me right. prove to me that you are not mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by AgentOfAllah: 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
HAHAHA VERY FUNNYangry ITS NO USE U ARE AN AGENT OF ALLAH SO THATS THE PROBLEM. YOU PROBABLY WOULD NEVER AGREE

Agree to your bogus science? You got that right boss, probably never!
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Rilwayne001: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:
Here is one problem.
www.nairaland.com/1922990/christians-problem#26668475

Quoting pr0ton
And this Jesus is just too wonderful that I find
wonders in His words. Ok. Here is the problem:
Luke 24:46
" and [Jesus] said to them, "Thus it is written ,
that the Christ should suffer and on the third day
rise from the dead"
And... The inspired Apostle Paul
1 st Corinthians 15:4
" that he [Jesus] was buried, that he was raise on
the third day in accordance with the scriptures "
Jesus and Paul allededly declear that it is written
in the scriptures/Old Testament that the Christ
would die and be raised from the dead on the
third day . Just where can I find this in the Old
Testament?
That's the problem. Thanks

cry and they couldnt answer this question
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by logicboy01: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

cry amd they couldnt answer this question

See this one!

If it is to attack the bible, you will be acting like the chairman.

If it is to defend the Quran, you run away from the thread!

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
logicboy01:

See this one!

If it is to attack the bible, you will be acting like the chairman.

If it is to defend the Quran, you run away from the thread!

And if it is to disguise you are the number one chairman undecided

By creating 18monkiers

Even seun the owner of Nairaland doesnt have up to 3monikers.

You are the most stewpid person i have ever come across undecided undecided

angry my signature is not just there for decoration

It addresses doofus like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by AgentOfAllah: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Hahaha, see aproko o! You nkor, you answer your own?
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Rilwayne001: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Hahaha, see aproko o! You nkor, you answer your own?

*Nitwit sighted* lipsrsealed
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Pr0ton: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I swear
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by AgentOfAllah: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

*Nitwit sighted* lipsrsealed

I smell fart...did a prat open it's cavum?
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
AgentOfAllah:

Agree to your bogus science? You got that right boss, probably never!
YOUR CHOICE
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

WE DONT MIND YOU CAN SAY SOMETHING
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by udatso: 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

they have been beating around the bush
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

they have been beating around the bush
i dont think u know the meaning of what u just typed.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Rilwayne001: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
i dont think u know the meaning of what u just typed.

Are'nt you truly beating about the bush

If no, then answer the question..

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are'nt you truly beating about the bush

If no, then answer the question..
ITS NO USE... JUST STICK TO YOUR RELIGION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / 45 People To Die Today You Will See It On CNN Now - TB Joshua / Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.