Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

M.i - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i (7653 Views)

VIDEO: M.I Abaga – 'Phase 2' Ft. Moti Cakes / M.i New Song God Bless You / M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? (2) (3) (4)

M.i by tosinadeda: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2008
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2008
Hell naw bro, dat shit aint no freestyle mayne!!! Common, I dont doubt da nigga can freestyle but that track "Safe" is not no damn freestyle fam!!! TRUST! Plus! Am I da only nigga that think he got that weezy swag?? Or mayb I'm juss trippin!

Also dont mind if I put this up @ da same time grin grin grin

If you haven't heard of them, you are surely on a looooong tin!!! grin hottest Naija groups EVER on a collab??!!!?? Omo, seriously! What more can I say! Check em out! I keep tellin u guys, that "Dognomite" is da SHIT!!! Which naija Producer deh for his level mayne!! Da guy is too much!

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9IrN0L7XU&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

http://www.myspace.com/theafricankings
http://www.myspace.com/3naijaladies

Bros No Vex oooh!!
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2008
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 12:28pm On Nov 08, 2008
confused Or the beauty of their song just got you re-thinking grin grin grin
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2008
i dan tire for u!!!!!

@other naiaralanders
wut do u think of M.I
Re: M.i by trendy(f): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2008
M.I. is the main man
Re: M.i by ravenzord(m): 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2008
ill!!!
Re: M.i by mykali(m): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2008
love his new song.
Re: M.i by javalove(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2008
He's good
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2008
javalove:

He's good

help moderators, this cant be a post by javalove grin
sum1 must av hacked his pentium 2 desktop grin
Re: M.i by FLOWSHOW: 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
@tosinadeda
can javalove can appreciate anoda person other than mode i have the mi album already , mi's freestyle with kenny and d1 was insane yesterday
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 7:46pm On Nov 08, 2008
FLOWSHOW:

@tosinadeda
can javalove can appreciate another person other than mode i have the mi album already , mi's freestyle with kenny and d1 was insane yesterday

i was like daaaaaaaaamn!!!
he got better has went on, rhyming words from space
Re: M.i by lalaboi(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2008
nna mehn,  who's not feeling this guy? ehn?
its like his whole family wer born to rap, checkout his bro's, them too sabi, even pass some  of the ones wey dey do laulau for radio.

M.I respekt, hope u keep jamming us with better song!

like your songs, feel e, get together, safe, almost errrrthing,

like jesse jags's greatest as well

watchout MODE9. this guy is hot, he doesnt just rap, his rap is like singing, always sound good in your ears,

M.I the next big and long thing in naija,

if rugged mahn sef teri si, im head go fokasibe yama yama bi werre ni!

M.I the lion, other rappers they prey, im go eat all of them ni! in seconds lol
Re: M.i by Okijajuju1(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ Topic

I give M.I six mics.
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

I give M.I six mics.

i fear ur name o grin
Re: M.i by Okijajuju1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2008
tosinadeda:

i fear ur name o grin

Thank you. grin
Re: M.i by stkris(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2008
M.I is da man. n yes i believe that track is a freestyle coz i remember saying it had to be ,the very first time i heard it on youtube.

n can someone tell d homeboi not to digress his style into that weezy slur, even though he makes it sounds so tight, its just not his style. plus he did another track "drop it like its hot" which he sampled both beat n hook concept from snoop n pharell while still rhyming like weezy. nice track no doubt. . but i'm up for originality

M.I is in ma top 5 list of naija rappers. . wurd!

plus i think 'javalove' is mode9 . . sup modey
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2008
st-kris:

n can someone tell d homeboi not to digress his style into that weezy slur, even though he makes it sounds so tight, its just not his style. plus he did another track "drop it like its hot" which he sampled both beat n hook concept from snoop n pharell while still rhyming like weezy. nice track no doubt. . but i'm up for originality
]

i disagree with this jare
sound anyhow u want to, so far as ur lines are urs
Re: M.i by lalaboi(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2008
and erm, M.I no dey use vocoder

na wetin lil wayne dey use bdat! i lie?
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2008
Other rappers rap with the vocoder
am the koko!
Re: M.i by sosanyabee: 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2008
yes he is a hot rapper
Re: M.i by A40(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
M.I is the King of rap in Nigeria that matter is not open for debate

lalaboi:

nna mehn,  who's not feeling this guy? ehn?
its like his whole family wer born to rap, checkout his bro's, them too sabi, even pass some  of the ones wey dey do laulau for radio.

M.I respekt, hope u keep jamming us with better song!

like your songs, feel e, get together, safe, almost errrrthing,

like jesse jags's greatest as well

watchout MODE9. this guy is hot, he doesnt just rap, his rap is like singing, always sound good in your ears,

M.I the next big and long thing in naija,

if rugged mahn sef teri si, I'm head go fokasibe yama yama bi werre ni!

M.I the lion, other rappers they prey, I'm go eat all of them ni! in seconds lol
Any of them to ba teri si won ma rundown ooh Mode9 ooh,Ruggedman ooh,Sauce Kid,Nigga Raw none of them sound like M.I

I heard him freestyle on radio one night and i almost went nuts it was obvious that he was dropping impromptu rhymes dude was rhyming with the time people in the studio mehn it was crazy
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 11:53pm On Nov 09, 2008
st-kris:

M.I is da man. n yes i believe that track is a freestyle because i remember saying it had to be ,the very first time i heard it on youtube.

M.I is in ma top 5 list of naija rappers. . wurd!

plus i think 'javalove' is mode9 . . sup modey

THANK YOU!!I remember mentioning it like 2 or 3weeks ago but it was ignored. the same track was on notjusok.com 2months agob4 it got on youtube but aint notbody said ish bout it, That shit was da sickest shit I hurrd coming from a Nigerian rapper BUT IT wasnt freestyle, He even says it's written!! ", I'm spittin fire , this written fire, " come on guys, don't start making ish up coz u hurrd da dude freestyle!! Also that Drop it like it's hot is sick as hell too, AND ITZ NOT A FREESTYLE!!!

And also, Once again! I am sooooo glad I wasnt da only one thinking he sounded like wayne!!! If u listen to his old songs, shit don't sound like anything now!! So Am juss saying, if he continues that route, shits gon be bananas!! Real Talk! We gon have our Naija Weezy fuh real, =D
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
AfrknKngs:

THANK YOU!!I remember mentioning it like 2 or 3weeks ago but it was ignored. the same track was on notjusok.com 2months agob4 it got on youtube but aint notbody said ish bout it, That shit was da sickest shit I hurrd coming from a Nigerian rapper BUT IT wasnt freestyle, He even says it's written!! ", I'm spittin fire , this written fire, " come on guys, don't start making ish up because u hurrd da dude freestyle!! Also that Drop it like it's hot is sick as hell too, AND ITZ NOT A FREESTYLE!!!

And also, Once again! I am sooooo glad I wasnt da only one thinking he sounded like wayne!!! If u listen to his old songs, shit don't sound like anything now!! So Am juss saying, if he continues that route, shits gon be bananas!! Real Talk! We gon have our Naija Weezy fuh real, =D

he said it was!!!! wuts ur point? s cos of that line it aint a freestyle
besides if u heard him freestyle on primtime africa u wnt argue at all
Re: M.i by stkris(m): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

i disagree with this jare
sound anyhow u want to, so far as ur lines are urs

dude, have u ever heard this? . . " imitation is the womb of limitation"

if u choose to imitate or be a sidekick, no matter how hard u try, u can only be 2nd best at best
. . go figure

M.I is dope, no doubt. but i'd rather have the 'original' M.I . comprende'
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2008
Ma guy no be freestyle jare!!! No deh go make shit up,  Post source where him yarn sey na freestyle!! What ma guy is saying is da truth!!
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2008
st-kris:

dude, have u ever heard this? . . " imitation is the womb of limitation"

if u choose to imitate or be a sidekick, no matter how hard u try, u can only be 2nd best at best
. . go figure

M.I is dope, no doubt. but i'd rather have the 'original' M.I . comprende'

no dey quote proverb for me jare
i maintain my point!!!!!

if the lyrics are urs u re good simple!!!!!

AfrknKngs:

Ma guy no be freestyle jare!!! No deh go make shit up, Post source where him yarn sey na freestyle!! What ma guy is saying is da truth!!

u dey crase for that statement!!!!!!! wetin concern me inside wey i go dey cook up story? na my brother?
for those that watched primetime africa over the weekend, they know wut am saying.
if u didnt, too bad!!!!!!!!
no dey ask me for source
Re: M.i by icezik1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2008
M.I is a great rapper. I've said this on another thread but I'll say it here again, if Mode9 doesn't up his game people like Ikechukwu and M.i will take over the Hip Hop game in Nigeria. MOde9 Should collabo with someone mad.
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
tosinadeda:

no dey quote proverb for me jare
i maintain my point!!!!!

if the lyrics are urs u re good simple!!!!!

u dey crase for that statement!!!!!!! wetin concern me inside wey i go dey cook up story? na my brother?
for those that watched primetime africa over the weekend, they know what am saying.
if u didnt, too bad!!!!!!!!
no dey ask me for source

Dude! Errthang with u is a darn argument! What am saying is, not because he busted a freestyle on tv mean he freestyled that shit! Listen to your justification of why he freestyled "Safe"!! Basically, because u peeped him freestyling on tv does not necessarily mean he freestyled that joint dawg! Common now. . . U trippin fuh real grin

Anyways, M.I. still goes f'n hard and datz that, (peeped his freestyle joint btw) also been sayin it on other threads but it was ignored!!!
AFRICAN WEEZY in da Buillin!
Re: M.i by tosinadeda: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2008
go back to my first post on this topic!!!!!
Re: M.i by AfrknKngs(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2008
He didn't say that ooooh, abeg stop am there oooh, Me I no hear am say it on tv that "Safe" was a freestyle!!! So Abeg, where did u hear it jare?? Share am with me! Make we hear am 2getha now, cheesy
Re: M.i by FLOWSHOW: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2008
tosin begin to ignore that afroicankings guy. he is an omoaleplayerhater . he even hates mi, am sure he hates eldee too.

@tosin
i have the mi freestyle on primetime africa. i will upload 4 u when i have time.

Video: 9ice – “Mercy” / Ivynwa - "I Love You Boy". / What is Happening to Eedris Abdukarim?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49