Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Children(chino) And Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children(chino) And Politics (1635 Views)

Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / TINUBU - The Destruction Of Yorubaland And Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children(chino) And Politics by nextexcel: 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have no reason to believe that chino is an adult,for christ sake his more of a child to me than an adult,if he is really an adult then he need a doctor. He acts like a no body a thought,who told him to speak for the rest of ndi anambra?he is creating hatred for no reason,of course people should have their opinion about anambra or peter obi who is not a saint,but the acclaimed adult is going about defending them in a wrong way.who has an antidote to this problem?

3 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by LasGidiOwner: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh

2 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by winniz: 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op, Anambrarians are not involved in Chino's show of shame, he is only speaking 4 himself cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by winniz: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: CC: [s][/s]Chinazaekperem5, Generalscatter, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400, OrlandoOwoh[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by tsolz400: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
What is this OP spewing?

When chino was defending biafra and Igbo land, where were you?

When eze chino bravely fought the yoruba insurgents on NL,where were you?

Now you feel he is a child..

Karma is a Biatch..

If you don't wana face the insurgents, stay away from chino

11 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by nextexcel: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400: What is this OP spewing?

Karma is a Biatch..

i understand ur pain bro,its left for you people to disprove his claims with fact,in this 21st century thats what matured people do,spyder is a clear example,on this chinos mission he has faild becouse he is not more anambra nor igbo than any one,we all have know that he is a child and want him to be quite till he turns an adult.
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
The fear of insurgents is the beginning of wisdom.

Hahahahahahahahahahh

Who no go fear The Generals?

Make I run away before dem go come.

Generals I Hail Oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by tsolz400: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
When did it dawn on u chino is a child?

The show just began dude
Sit back and enjoy

And pls stay off my mentions
nextexcel: i understand ur pain bro,its left for you people to disprove his claims with fact,in this 21st century thats what matured people do,spyder is a clear example,on this chinos mission he has faild becouse he is not more anambra nor igbo than any one,we all have know that he is a child and want him to be quite till he turns an adult.

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by VANHELLSING: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
nextexcel: I have no reason to believe that chino is an adult,for christ sake his more of a child to me than an adult,if he is really an adult then he need a doctor. He acts like a no body a thought,who told him to speak for the rest of ndi anambra?he is creating hatred for no reason,of course people should have their opinion about anambra or peter obi who is not a saint,but the acclaimed adult is going about defending them in a wrong way.who has an antidote to this problem?
Whoever that chino guy is, he has lost trust of the entire igbos on nairaland & hence hobnobs with yorubas, who were once his greatest enemy....well as a drowning man, his last hope for redemption, is to clutch at straws undecided
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Who is Chino? undecided
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by aryzgreat: 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400: What is this OP spewing?

Karma is a Biatch..

U mean the Yoruba impostor chino with mixture if caps and small fonts moniker lasgidiowner? Keep deceiving ur selves
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

U mean the Yoruba impostor chino with mixture if caps and small fonts moniker lasgidiowner? Keep deceiving ur selves

is he truly chino?
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by aryzgreat: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

is he truly chino?

The real lasgidiowner without caps and small font is chino. This one is an impostor trying to hit igbo heads together.
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

The real lasgidiowner without caps and small font is chino. This one is an impostor trying to hit ignore heads together.
ok, the one posting on imo thread
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by HarmLessAkpi: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

The real lasgidiowner without caps and small font is chino. This one is an impostor trying to hit igbo heads together.
why are u playing the game of ostrich?

The guy is chino and no other person.
But u can always choose to live in denial if that's the only option left for you.

2 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by aryzgreat: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:
ok, the one posting on imo thread

Yea. Yoruba impostor, check out d monkers he always invite in all d threads

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by winniz: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
aryzgreat:

Yea. Yoruba impostor, check out d monkers he always invite in all d threads

Nwanne wake up from ur slumber, O Chino bu ife afu, okwero gi ekweta embarassed odi ihe ihere ihe omelu ma ya diba embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by nigerianvenom(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
tsolz400: When did it dawn on u chino is a child?

The show just began dude
Sit back and enjoy

ignore d dude bro

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by EdCure: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Say no to hatred!

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by 3dankey(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

I think you are right, something is telling me that somebody is doing all this things and they are blaming it on Chino. For me this is more than being childish.
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by winniz: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2014
3dankey:
I think you are right, something is telling me that somebody is doing all this things and they are blaming it on Chino. For me this is more than being childish.

Stop trying to defend the indefensible, go thru de Moniker urself cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by IGBOSON1: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2014
tsolz400: When did it dawn on u chino is a child?

The show just began dude
Sit back and enjoy

^^^Why should he stay off your mentions when you made a comment on his thread that he feels strongly about!?
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by tsolz400: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2014
aryzgreat:

You are the one deceiving yourself

LasGidiOwner / oneeast3 is chino

And he is on NL to torment his yiboe brothers

Wake up dude...

Chino is on a revenge mission and the NL yoruba insurgents are solidly supporting his cause..
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2014
tsolz400:

You are the one deceiving yourself

LasGidiOwner / oneeast3 is chino

And he is on NL to torment his yiboe brothers

Wake up dude...

Chino is on a revenge mission and the NL yoruba insurgents are solidly supporting his cause..
Revenge mission against who?
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by LasGidiOwner: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2014
You of all people knew how these all started, so do not pretend that you do not know. Cage Abagwo now or we shall continue in this vicious wicked dance. As for me I have dedicated myself in making sure that I destroy any Imo state since abagwo will not leave us alone because of his envy and frustration about my lovely state. Let him face his state and never come to any thread that has to do with my state Anambra and its people because we care less about his 'ordinary' state nor its people, in that we are not the same people..

berem: Revenge mission against who?

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner: You of all people knew how these all started, so do not pretend that you do not know. Cage Abagwo now or we shall continue in this vicious wicked dance. As for me I have dedicated myself in making sure that I destroy any Imo state since abagwo will not leave us alone because of his envy and frustration about my lovely state. Let him face his state and never come to any thread that has to do with my state Anambra and its people because we care less about his 'ordinary' state nor its people, in that we are not the same people..

is that why you sent PMs to some yoruba dudes begging them to join you in slaying your fellow Igbos? Is that why you keep mentioning their names to join you in the show of shame?

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by LasGidiOwner: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2014
I didn't beg anybody because I have been doing it alone, of which you are very much aware. You will be shocked when I reveal to you who is behind this handle. Just keep to the rules of engagement if we want peaceful co-existence here on NL..

berem: is that why you sent PMs to some yoruba dudes begging them to join you in slaying your fellow Igbos? Is that why you keep mentioning their names to join you in the show of shame?

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner: I didn't beg anybody because I have been doing it alone, of which you are very much aware. You will be shocked when I reveal to you who is behind this handle. Just keep to the rules of engagement if we want peaceful co-existence here on NL..

So you're not Chino? Ok o! Whoever you are,do me a personal favour by stop spamming the Imo thread which pictures. Its getting obnoxious.
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by LasGidiOwner: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2014
It does not matter who I am, what matters is sticking to the rules of engagement..focus on your state then I focus on my state!

berem: So you're not Chino? Ok o!

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner: It does not matter who I am, what matters is sticking to the rules of engagement..

do me a favour and stop spamming Imo thread with those pictures. Thanks!
Re: Children(chino) And Politics by LasGidiOwner: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2014
The spamming is just the beginning because you knew how it started and I will not stop until abagwor the common Igbo enemy is paid in his own coins..

Afterwards those pictures I posted there are current state of rot in Imo state..

berem: Whoever you are,do me a personal favour by stop spamming the Imo thread which pictures. Its getting obnoxious.

1 Like

Re: Children(chino) And Politics by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Chino if you are the one behind Lasgidiowner moniker that is posting that rubbish OM Imo thread then am ashamed of you,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Lets Talk About Us. We All Want A Better Nigeria........ / Hon. Engr. DORIS UBOH And Daddy Showky / GMB Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.