Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? (34534 Views)

Ileya Celebration:share Where You Going To Spend Your Ileya Festival / Ileya Fiesta With Alao Malaika @ Safeland Hotel, Ijaye Lagos / How Much Does Wedding Planners Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Ajiswaggs(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
•Are You Bored??
Let's see!!!
Kemi wrote JAMB thrice and her mum was
worried..
Kemi decided to leave home for UNIOSUN to visit her fwends...
During her visit she had malaria and was in their health centre where she called her mum to let her know.
•KEMI: mummy, e kaaro ma
•MUM: bawo ni o?
•KEMI: Mo wa ni UNIOSUN , am on admission.
MUM: Eeeh, omo mi ti ri ADMISSION ooo!!!
KEMI: Nooooo, mummy, malaria ni mo ni o..
MUM: Haa, malaria course ni won fun e... kaa daada, kaa daada o.
KEMI: Won ma discharge mi l'ola.
MUM: Oloun maje... 4 YEARS NI WA LOOO!!!
KEMI: HAAAAA!!! .... Mummy...Epe. E gba wa
oooo....

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
In my area, na POS we dey take buy ram undecided
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Habdolleez02(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sirniyeh: A friend of mine bought a ram for N80,000. It was a shock! Do you think the festival worths it?
How much did you buy yours?
it realy worth it u dnt undestand what is meant to kill a ram on EID ADHA...... No matter how costly d ram is u shu'dnt sa d ram is costly......cuz Allah will surely reward that person y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
olaboy001: I bought fairly use one for #18,000
Abeg which one be fairly used? grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Youngzedd(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014

See attached image.

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by 100Cents: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
otijah: if u really undertands what we are celebrating then you must know its worth more than that

hmm, priorities...

What if i kill two chickens ?

Come to think of how some of those meat will waste.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by kullozone(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
capip120: Ram: chai! these guys don finish my people finish my kind this year!!! why them no go see goat kill?
Goat: My brother you know Islam is a peaceful religion and as such peaceful animals like you are needed for sacrifice and munching...
Ram: but we have been proving stubborn of late nah! I called for a revolution sometimes telling all the rams to start proving stubborn to their owners which they did. I wonder why it isn't publicised so that people will start having resentment for us?
Goat: Bros see what, right from time immemorial una don they prove loyal that is why Bible recommended ram for sacrifice wey them wan offer baba God. see for example when God tell AB make him offer him son as sacrifice you no see say him come later provide ram for am? guys on periods like this you guys are doomed forever hahahahaha.
Ram: so na which way be the way nah?
Goat: shey na una they waka they cross mainroad like say na una get the road ney? my friend am afraid there is noway out, you created this so you deal with it!!

goat now eating meat and munching it with strengths that one could see the vein stretch on his foreheads.
Ram: guy na wetin be that wey you they chop na?
Goat: guy na meat oh!
Ram: which meat?
Goat: guy e be like say na that ram wey oga buy for that him second wife Adamu Don kill am na em I dey chop.
Ram: chai!!! there is God oh!! all this meat that you guys are sharing out there God is watching you ooh, Diarisgodoh!!! chai! chai!!
HAPPY SALLAH TO ALL OUR MUSLIM BROTHERS.

wat kind of joke is dis?
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by msmon(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bought mine in Abeokuta for 64K and I'm satisfy because it's big enough. I will snap a pic before we do grand initiation for the ram 2morrow.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by eleko1: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
What about d one dey advertised here for 5k?Make una nor over stretch una pocket.Borrowing to eat is a curse.When it come to food,eat what U have now and believe God for surplus.Wish Our Brotha in Islam Barka da Sallah

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Habdolleez02(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sirniyeh: A friend of mine bought a ram for N80,000. It was a shock! Do you think the festival worths it?
How much did you buy yours?
...... The festival realy worth it u dnt understand what is meant to kill a ram on EID ADHA.... No matter how costly d ram is u shud'nt say is costly coz Allah wil surely reward d person
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
my birthday tomao+celebration tomao join.....and am in plateau state....hmmmm...happy birthday to me!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by slap1(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Akshow:

Is this suppose to be funny?
Eiyaah! So you read it? I saw he has only one 'like' and decided I won't read it.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by otijah(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
100Cents:

hmm, priorities...

What if i kill two chickens ?

Come to think of how some of those meat will waste.
cain brought to God his finest of sheep do you really how much that sheep cost then. People who knows the worth of this feast don't bother about the price of the ram

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by eleko1: 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
lipsrsealed Grand initiation.U mean sacrifice/Ebo?I understand Muslims faithful go eld praying ground
msmon: Bought mine in Abeokuta for 64K and I'm satisfy because it's big enough. I will snap a pic before we do grand initiation for the ram 2morrow.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by gbaskiboy: 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
dridowu: all the rams are in soup tomorrow except the rams at computer village
Alhaji Yussuf went to repair his
Laptop that just stopped working when
the technician said the problem was
caused by the RAM. Alhaji went off and
kill all the rams in his compound.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by cozy7(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
musaibnabdul: saw one yesterday night with a price tag of one hundred and fifty thousand naira only.
IS IT COMPULSORY TO KILL RAM? IF YOUR MONEY NO REACH RAM, U CAN KILL FOWL OR KILL FISH. KILL NA KILL OOO

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Pauljonnes(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Na rubbish thing to buy that ram at very expensive price wen school resumes by week. remember ur child school fees o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by sulmeza(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
otijah: if u really undertands what we are celebrating then you must know its worth more than that
no mind him bro..jt luk nd pass
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by gistmelove(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
01mcfadden: We want peace.

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by gistmelove(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pauljonnes: Na rubbish thing to buy that ram at very expensive price wen school resumes by week. remember ur child school fees o[color=#990000][/color]
and dem come ur door mouth come beg for money??

Na poverty dey worry u cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by eleko1: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
tongue Be original not this crap u edit somewhere and paste here
Ajiswaggs: •Are You Bored??
Let's see!!!
Kemi wrote JAMB thrice and her mum was
worried..
Kemi decided to leave home for UNIOSUN to visit her fwends...
During her visit she had malaria and was in their health centre where she called her mum to let her know.
•KEMI: mummy, e kaaro ma
•MUM: bawo ni o?
•KEMI: Mo wa ni UNIOSUN , am on admission.
MUM: Eeeh, omo mi ti ri ADMISSION ooo!!!
KEMI: Nooooo, mummy, malaria ni mo ni o..
MUM: Haa, malaria course ni won fun e... kaa daada, kaa daada o.
KEMI: Won ma discharge mi l'ola.
MUM: Oloun maje... 4 YEARS NI WA LOOO!!!
KEMI: HAAAAA!!! .... Mummy...Epe. E gba wa
oooo....
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by msmon(m): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
eleko1: lipsrsealed Grand initiation.U mean sacrifice/Ebo?I understand Muslims faithful go eld praying ground

Grand Initiation = Kill
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by tellwisdom: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
Dem go buy ram finish; tomorrow house rent go increase to recover the money undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by darlingnuel(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chicken dey, Turkey dey, beef dey, goat meat dey, even bush meat dey ooo, rather, you people chose mutton! Haba! How does it taste, abeg? Hian! grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
eleko1: tongue Be original not this crap u edit somewhere and paste here
u are sick if u dnt knw. Pls dnt ever qoute me again if u dnt want to die b4 ur time. Idiot

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by rabzy01: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
My cow ready for tomorrow.

grin grin

Eid Mubarak in advance to all nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by ShakurM(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
speaktome: angryHow many time do muslims celebrate evry year sef...killing innocent Ram all d time
Ignorance is bliss nigga.
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by ShakurM(m): 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
eleko1: tongue Be original not this crap u edit somewhere and paste here
lwkmd! I like this bruh smiley
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by roufy235(m): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
hmm
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by speaktome(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jus try go one of ur friend house 2moro so dat u can eat Ram kos with diz price tag hia, I knw say u no go fit buy one...Otondo
FunnyPikincom:
Oponu oshii.... As you people kill innocent chicken for Xmas too undecided undecided
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by louiskay(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
I hope say white no dey expensive pass black sha oo........... LOL.......... Appy sallah ...... Tomorow
Re: How Much Does One Ileya Ram Cost In Your Area? by 01mcfadden(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=gistmelove][/quote]
All I am saying, 'give us more peace'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buried In Airplane Casket In Calabar (Photos) / Skate Wedding Gone Wrong: Groom Falls On Bride While Trying To Skate With Her / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The Boat Regatta, See Floating Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.