Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,506 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Meeting Of Obj And Tinubu A Mockery Of Democracy In A Decent Setting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Of Obj And Tinubu A Mockery Of Democracy In A Decent Setting (661 Views)

Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Rivers Governorship Election: “A Sham, Mockery Of Democracy,” Says INEC Staff / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Of Obj And Tinubu A Mockery Of Democracy In A Decent Setting by jaso1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
We are so gullible to deceit by those who corner the legacy of this country to themselves. We are now a big fool in the present of these common criminals. We all aware of issues between Lagos state government and federal during Tinubu regime. The questions to ask now are as follow:
Was Obj doing right thing while Tinubu had misinterpretation of this effort.
Was Tinubu saying the truth that Obj deliberately starved Lagos with allocation to subject the state to infrastructure deficiency?
I only have problem with Nigeria who failed to understand while the country crawling and repeating something for decades. This country is finished.
Re: Meeting Of Obj And Tinubu A Mockery Of Democracy In A Decent Setting by funshint(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
jaso1: We are so gullible to deceit by those who corner the legacy of this country to themselves. We are now a big fool in the present of these common criminals. We all aware of issues between Lagos state government and federal during Tinubu regime. The questions to ask now are as follow:
Was Obj doing right thing while Tinubu had misinterpretation of this effort.
Was Tinubu saying the truth that Obj deliberately starved Lagos with allocation to subject the state to infrastructure deficiency?
I only have problem with Nigeria who failed to understand while the country crawling and repeating something for decades. This country is finished.
Wat is dis one saying now

1 Like

Re: Meeting Of Obj And Tinubu A Mockery Of Democracy In A Decent Setting by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
funshint:
Wat is dis one saying now
he is saying that Nigeria opposition is there for their pocket,no ideology,

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

X-raying The Motives Of Overnight Artiste-Politicians. / Between America’s Hate And God’s Lovefor Nigeria / “iyanya Didn’t Dump Me, I Dumped Him” Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.