Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study (16810 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
toyorsiii:
wow...dats so cool, im in 200
Ok. I'm sure you're really having a good time with Legal system, Constitutional Law and Contract then.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
No need to cover your face...every journey has a starting point...dis is yourssmiley
Savigne:
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Mass Communication
Fresher....*covers face*
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
orluuchi:
UNIBEN, physiology
fresher

Hi Oluchi
am also a physiologist in d making..... a 200L stdnt of d university of Ibadan.. can u drop ur digits lets discuss.
This is mine 07062212870
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by orluuchi(f): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
ishowdotgmail:

Hi Oluchi
am also a physiologist in d making..... a 200L stdnt of d university of Ibadan.. can u drop ur digits lets discuss.
This is mine 07062212870
how do you find the course?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Savigne(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Neldrizzy:
yes O̲̣̣̥ººo̲̣̥ ... Hope yu'r good... Still expecting ur mail
yah yah i've bin ok...about the mail,soonest...hope you've bin ok sha
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by esoboy875(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fed poly idah, accounting
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Savigne(f): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
No need to cover your face...every journey has a starting point...dis is yourssmiley
I know,just that sometimes it seems like its gonna last forever..Thanx for your words of encouragemnt though..
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
orluuchi:

how do you find the course?

Like seriously its a lovely course. U gonna find urself pickin interest as time goes on.. Av u ppl started new session @uniben?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by WoodcrestMayor(m): 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
U welcomesmiley
Savigne:
I know,just that sometimes it seems like its gonna last forever..Thanx for your words of encouragemnt though..
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Sepp360(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Are there no UNN students?
I long to familiarize with lions and lionesses on nairaland. ..."fingers crossed"... cheesy
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by princealbashir: 7:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
kika23:

Religions & Philosophy...

Alumni....

Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kika23(f): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
princealbashir:

Lovely.
Thanks... smiley smiley
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by orluuchi(f): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
ishowdotgmail:

Like seriously its a lovely course. U gonna find urself pickin interest as time goes on.. Av u ppl started new session @uniben?
nope, I guess next year
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by orluuchi(f): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
ishowdotgmail:

what's it about? what do they do?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tsmatolamide(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
i rep federal university oye ekiti...civil engineering
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by yormite: 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
I rep d most rugged uni in naija Olabisi onabanjo uni,ago iwoye physics #morugged
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by jvera(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rep MOUAU computer science
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Olril18(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
HarvelDan:
Ok. I'm sure you're really having a good time with Legal system, Constitutional Law and Contract then.

glad to see a colleague.....
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by KVN1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
I rep UNN-Med.surg
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Waspy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
kika23:
UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN
shocked Oh my... Wch course pls??
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
Olril18:

glad to see a colleague.....
Same here.. Hope you're enjoying the course?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Olril18(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
HarvelDan:
Same here.. Hope you're enjoying the course?
yeah..tough but absolutely interesting..
which level are u?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by SaintRobs: 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Which school,if i may ask...can you pls drop any of your contact??
kika23:

Thanks... smiley smiley
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ndubisik(m): 12:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Steady repping UNN- Architecture
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2014
orluuchi:

what's it about? what do they do?

A physiologist work with doctors to find cures for diseases.They mostly conduct experiments on how human or
animal cells, tissues and organs work.B4 doctors could carry out any surgical operation, normally a physiologists needs to b present to show and guide dm cos we deal wt all internal organs of human.Bt here in Nigeria reverse is d case,doctors wana do everytin thrby leavin Physiologist behind
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:05am On Oct 08, 2014
orluuchi:

nope, I guess next year

r u on fb? you can drop ur user I.d lemme add u
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ekundayoalo(m): 7:10am On Oct 08, 2014
Waow! I can't believe I'll only be seeing just one fellow Eksuite here.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2014
donvidar:

Dtx kul...gud luck all d way
thank you smiley
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kika23(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2014
SaintRobs:
Which school,if i may ask...can you pls drop any of your contact??

I already stated it..... Read through....

smiley smiley smiley wink
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kika23(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Waspy:
shocked Oh my... Wch course pls??

I studied Religions....& a bit of Philosophy
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Waspy(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

I studied Religions....& a bit of Philosophy
Alrite....just hearing of such a course. IMHO tho, religion itself is philosophical.

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Spiff20(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Am sorry guys, this is with no intent of derailing. Is it true that without your waec mastersheet you won't be cleared during clearance. Am a fresher i don't have it but i have the original waec result certificate. Also heard it will be needed for Nysc too. Thanks 4 ur answers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Important Info. For Jambites!! Before Changing Your Institution! / FG To Give Varsities N1.1tn In Five Years / ASUU Suspends Strike, NEC To Inform Members On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.