Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study (16814 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by orluuchi(f): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2014
ishowdotgmail:

r u on fb? you can drop ur user I.d lemme add u
chibogu oluchi
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 8:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Olril18:

yeah..tough but absolutely interesting..
which level are u?
Yea.. Law is absolutely interesting. I'm left with a month to round up 100 level.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kika23(f): 9:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Waspy:
Alrite....just hearing of such a course. IMHO tho, religion itself is philosophical.
Only a few study the course and it's just in three universities, I think......

Who wants to study religions? Everyone goes professional....
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

Only a few study the course and it's just in three universities, I think......

Who wants to study religions? Everyone goes professional....

If I had another go at uni, I'd study religion and kick as$ at it. grin

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by toyorsiii(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2014
HarvelDan:
Ok. I'm sure you're really having a good time with Legal system, Constitutional Law and Contract then.
contract is bein mean to me...u in wah level
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2014
orluuchi:

chibogu oluchi

alright..... will send u a friend request
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by abdulwastecx(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
University of Ouagadougou
BA General Information grin

you studied in landlocked burkina faso??
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by abdulwastecx(m): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2014
civil engineering fut minna.... civil leads, others follows
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by abdulwastecx(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2014
Xcapist:

If I had another go at uni, I'd study religion and kick as$ at it. grin

I would love to study arabic and Islamic education to enlighten people on danger of negative indoctrination. ..I would love to memorized and understand so many hadith

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by kika23(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2014
Xcapist:

If I had another go at uni, I'd study r
eligion and kick as$ at it. grin
You?
I'd advise you'd major in Philosophy...

I'm sure u know why....

kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2014
toyorsiii:
contract is bein mean to me...u in wah level
100 Level
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2014
kika23:

You?
I'd advise you'd major in Philosophy...

I'm sure u know why....

kiss kiss kiss
La mia bella signora, I think that'll work too. But I have more sentimental affinity for Religion.

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Fredosky247(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2014
I rep Auchi polytechnics; Estate Management
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
abdulwastecx:

you studied in landlocked burkina faso??
no the one between Nigeria and cameroon
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Trendytessy(f): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
afamjb:
yep dear.....am in ur faculty, psychology to b precise
wow.. that's cool
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Olasuposaheed(m): 5:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba -Akoko. political science edu
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by keyke(f): 5:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Osun state university
English and international studies
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nerosoft19(m): 8:16am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Mreminent2(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
I rep uniport political and adminisrative studies
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Spiff20:
Am sorry guys, this is with no intent of derailing. Is it true that without your waec mastersheet you won't be cleared during clearance. Am a fresher i don't have it but i have the original waec result certificate. Also heard it will be needed for Nysc too. Thanks 4 ur answers.
Waec master sheet is requested for when your original Waec result isn't ready yet. That is, if you are still using statement of result. But I would advise you to get the master sheet once and for all so as to safe yourself from unnecessary struggle and worry
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Spiff20(m): 1:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Waec master sheet is requested for when your original Waec result isn't ready yet. That is, if you are still using statement of result. But I would advise you to get the master sheet once and for all so as to safe yourself from unnecessary struggle and worry
thanks alot i'll try and get it. Btw: which school do u rep?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spiff20:
thanks alot i'll try and get it. Btw: which school do u rep?
I rep The Federal Polytechnic Ado- Ekiti.. Wah bout u ?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by nickz(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
"knowledge for self-reliance"
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Spiff20(m): 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
I rep The Federal Polytechnic Ado- Ekiti.. Wah bout u ?
UNICAL
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spiff20:
UNICAL
that's very nice bro.. Wat dept ?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Spiff20(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
that's very nice bro.. Wat dept ?
Pure and Applied Chemistry
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Spiff20:
Pure and Applied Chemistry
I'm an aspiring Office Manager
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Spiff20(m): 12:14am On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm an aspiring Office Manager
k i was formely in a poly b4 porting to Uni
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 12:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Spiff20:
k i was formely in a poly b4 porting to Uni
nice one bro.. U did DE ?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Aucun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
jvera:
Rep MOUAU computer science

Whats'up?

You really in MOUAU?

I stay in Umuahia currently tho'
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by jvera(f): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
Aucun:

Whats'up?

You really in MOUAU?

I stay in Umuahia currently tho'
yp where exctly in umuahia do u stay
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by zhukafa(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
jvera:
Rep MOUAU computer science
I represent FUNAI, Computer science. lets share ideas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends Strike, NEC To Inform Members On Wednesday / NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / 10 Important Foodstuffs Nigerian Students Must Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.