Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram (12000 Views)

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by sexyviper: 6:15am On Oct 04, 2014
berem: To make matters worse, the military denied ever knowing him. What a shame!!

RIP Pilot!
exactly what i was going to write last night, that i hope they won't deny him cuz their gimmicks is now glaring to us, they lie to us and leave the rest of the work to those God forsaken TANoids to attack us and forcefully shove their poo down our throat, God will visit all those people with his unending wrath real soon...

3 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by sexyviper: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You finally decided to enter my mention, this transgender almajiri. Before we move this crap further, please tell the forum whether you are seeking virgins or you a virgin for your shecow number 3.
obviously you are not as sensible as many of used to think on this forum, shame on you for selling your brain for money...amukun meko.

3 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by sexyviper: 6:18am On Oct 04, 2014
atlwireles:

You finally decided to enter my mention, this transgender almajiri. Before we move this crap further, please tell the forum whether you are seeking virgins or you a virgin for your shecow number 3.
obviously you are not as sensible as many of used to think onthis forum, shame on you for selling your brain for money...amukun meko.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by RockMaxi: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Although Shekau is a code name in BH and is used to maintain status quo, but denying this gallant officer is a disservice. DHQ should stop this denial and save the NA face before all the others remaining will desert the war front. This is a must win battle for this Nation by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by abu12: 6:46am On Oct 04, 2014
sexyviper: you an azzhole, its because of eediots like you that reasonable people don't know how to contribute to pressing national matters on nairaland anymore, you and your other God forsaken fools on NL are calling for the wrath of God on your generations to come and you will get what you are looking for, accursed set of people.

A nairaland moderator said they need more fans to support nigeria army on this forum than boko haram, they said media terrorism is like a football game, i don't know if boko haram insurgent is on media or on a field. Boko haram left sambisia forest to claim towns and villages with many innocent lives lost, but some people are telling us to pretend as if notting is happening. I hope it get to their house one day

3 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Phils: 7:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Look at the picture displayed here and compare with that released by BH. Is it actually the same person? I don't think so.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by rotwailler(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Enjoy your weekend with MTN!!!!

250mb....300 Naira
500mb.....550 Naira
1gig.....1,100 Naira
5gig.....5,400 Naira
10gig....10,800 Naira

We accept recharge pins,VTU,bank transfer etc.

We are into bulk data reselling business and the plans we bring to you are legitimate plans bought in bulk from MTN.
It is not a cheat or a tweak.
• Data rollover to the next month, if you re-subscribe before of current plan.
• Activation in less than 5 minutes
They are valid and legal data plans from provider in conjunction with MTN

The data can be used on any device including Android, Tecno, iphone, Tablet, Htc, laptop, BB10, Nokia, lumia, Windows, Galaxy Phone, Mtn Fastlink Modem etc....

To check your Data Balance, dial *461*7#

whatsapp me on 07066586998.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 7:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Phils: Look at the picture displayed here and compare with that released by BH. Is it actually the same person? I don't think so.

Who ever is operating BH computer system must be a computer expert

After the death of Shecow at Konduga and his resurrection weeks later, I now believe the Shecow and this pilot video could be a product of a highly sophisticated software application.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Phils: Look at the picture displayed here and compare with that released by BH. Is it actually the same person? I don't think so.

After the death of Shecow at Konduga and his resurrection weeks later, I now believe the Shecow and this pilot video could be a product of a highly sophisticated software application.

The fact is BH is more or less an ideological war lead by faceless people using the faces of dead people to mask their real identity.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Yoritshekiri: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

The fact is BH is more or less an ideological war lead by faceless people using the faces of dead people to mask their real identity.
You guys should stop this nonsense.
The image of the pilot was actually gotten from a screenshot of the video they released, did they manipulate the video too?
How did the get to know that the pilot in that picture was actually in the jet before thinking of manipulating a video of him?
If that man isn't the pilot and the aircraft wasn't shot down, then our military should simply provide us with the jet and the pilots.
You guys should wake up and smell the coffee

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
You guys should stop this nonsense.
The image of the pilot was actually gotten from a screenshot of the video they released, did they manipulate the video too?
How did the get to know that the pilot in that picture was actually in the jet before thinking of manipulating a video of him?
If that man isn't the pilot and the aircraft wasn't shot down, then our military should simply provide us with the jet and the pilots.
You guys should wake up and smell the coffee

I understand your point

But

In this war, you should thoroughly examine informations before accepting or rejecting them

What if he died when the jet crashed and BH found his corpse and asked their moles in the air force to send them his pictures so as to use it to create a video that looks real.

OK answer this question

WHY IS BH SHOWING THIS VIDEO WEEKS AFTER IT CRASHED AND SHECOW REPORTED DEAD.

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Fellow Nigerians, is it not obvious that aside from insufficient weaponry that our army lacks tactical ability and strategy? After watching '24' and "commander-in-chief" I just feel so intelligent and sophisticated that our Joint Chiefs and GEJ. Am the future, why waste your votes in 2015 instead of preserving it for 2030?
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Yoritshekiri: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

In this war, you should thoroughly examine informations before accepting or rejecting them

What if he died when the jet crashed and BH found his corpse and asked their moles in the air force to send them his pictures so as to use it to create a video that looks real.

OK answer this question

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION
Simple answer to your question.
Boko haram doesn't release videos everyday.
Even when the Chibok girls kidnap happened, it tokk them weeks to release a video to that effect.
I guess it takes them time to shoot, edit the videos and then send them out through their usual channels.
This video even came out in record time when compared to others (Chibok, former Shekau death etc)

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

OK answer this question

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Ehen! All these things you've written makes sense to you? If boko haram can do that then we all should be very afraid because not even the Nigerian state can do all that.

3 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by XketchDesigns(m): 8:09am On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

OK answer this question

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION
How old are you?

6 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by aforosco(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2014
op you need to be careful pls.parry is a student pilot in Naples Florida spoke to him yesterday he said he believ it was jst a technology jagon dat datz not d ist tym chinda will jet out.it is just dat chimda is d most popular on crew dat was t d news got viral.so olukolade ve not told them anytin lik dat chimda may be alive

Let wait for wat the military spoke man says pls
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by ignis: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: Nigeria is not worth dieing for. Is this not the same officer the DHQ denied?

Can you imagine?
The whole thing is more of political now.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by CyberWolf: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: And the useless jonathanians would wish the death would be swept under, as if nobody died!

Enemies of Nigeria!
but you were asking questions the other day why govt suddenly start winning BH...bloody fool
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by flowjoe: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
He has a cousin whose a pilot , whom I personally know ..
R.I.P sir

21 Gunz salute !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by oluwasuski: 9:17am On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

OK answer this question

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

What nonsense are you talking about, do you think you are watching 24? Its totally absurd, the length you are prepared to go in other to spin various conspiracy theories when someone just died fighting for his fatherland and the authorities denied him straight away. How do you think his family and friends feel right now, or perhaps who ever he had been mentoring into the armed forces, what else can be more demoralizing to the troops? You tell me.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
oluwasuski:

What nonsense are you talking about, do you think you are watching 24? Its totally absurd, the length you are prepared to go in other to spin various conspiracy theories when someone just died fighting for his fatherland and the authorities denied him straight away. How do you think his family and friends feel right now, or perhaps who ever he had been mentoring into the armed forces, what else can be more demoralizing to the troops? You tell me.

This is the computer age where anything can happen
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Franchise21(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2014
sexyviper:
you an azzhole, its because of eediots like you that reasonable people don't know how to contribute to pressing national matters on nairaland anymore, you and your other God forsaken fools on NL are calling for the wrath of God on your generations to come and you will get what you are looking for, accursed set of people.
AAH! All dis just for a set of ppl? It's too much na
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Franchise21(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2014
lusciouslex:
Fellow Nigerians, is it not obvious that aside from insufficient weaponry that our army lacks tactical ability and strategy? After watching '24' and "commander-in-chief" I just feel so intelligent and sophisticated that our Joint Chiefs and GEJ. Am the future, why waste your votes in 2015 instead of preserving it for 2030?
Even witawt been a mathematician, u r supposed to knw dat deres no election in 2030. U ve already started screwing up seff
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by DAMSYSTAR: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2014
amiebeauty:
This is very sad...its a loss for the country...these boko haram men r heartless...you will think they av done their worst only for tbem to do something more shocking...Two pilots were on that plane.. one was killed...the fate of the otber one remains unknown...I pray he fares better...May the soul of the pilot rest in Peace and May the Almighty God comfort the family.
nd Notin is done abt d BH. Hmmmm
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Opiosko: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless jonathanians would wish the death would be swept under, as if nobody died!

Enemies of Nigeria!
It's souless barbaric monsters like u that are committing henious and detasteful acts like this to to paint 'the Jonathanians' in bad light. In ur devilish glee at having achieved another inhuman goal, u couldn't even spare a second to type a simple "RIP" to show any form of last respect to the dead hero or any condolence for those he left behind. U ar past redemption. Rip to the dead and may God give his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Mckennedy: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
olu77:
Of course there is no time to mourn campaign is more important. If this happened in US where lives are valuable the president would have addressed the nation. Is this country worth dying for?

All these men clamouring one Nigeria is willing to die for Naija this is a simple truth most of them have their families in USA, Europe, etc..don't be deceived.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by fr3do(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
olu77:
Of course there is no time to mourn campaign is more important. If this happened in US where lives are valuable the president would have addressed the nation. Is this country worth dying for?

Who is going to make it worth dying for? the gods?
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Aidy97(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
May the souls of all those lost in fighting terrorism rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Franchise21:
Even witawt been a mathematician, u r supposed to knw dat deres no election in 2030. U ve already started screwing up seff
Did you intend to type 'being'? Bleep you sideways!
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by fr3do(m): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2014
abu12:

A nairaland moderator said they need more fans to support nigeria army on this forum than boko haram, they said media terrorism is like a football game, i don't know if boko haram insurgent is on media or on a field. Boko haram left sambisia forest to claim towns and villages with many innocent lives lost, but some people are telling us to pretend as if notting is happening. I hope it get to their house one day

Would panic and fear defeat the insurgents? No!
Let's not grant these terrorists their wish. To be feared!
I urge the military to bring justice to the bereaved family and Nigerians.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by olapluto(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
IF Nigeria was a serious country, they would spend money and men to track down those who beheaded the pilot. But it is a shame that once caught, you're left to die.
I watched as an SSS official was also beheaded by BH (a lady). That enough should make these agencies react and go after the killers. But unfortunately, we have lost integrity in most of the armed forces. Nowadays, it is lies gallour. I fear that while BH may not be able to enter Maiduguri at the moment, they are rearming and restrategising.
On the other hand, our military bosses are bringing in rusty UN tanks that may fail in battle! This BH war may just go on for longer than we all thought.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by slimming: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2014
peace to Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Won’t Appear Before ICC – PDP / FG To Introduce Death Insurance For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Army Rescues 16 Kidnapped Women In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.