Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram (12083 Views)

Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Photo Of Beheaded Franklin-Obi, APC Ward-Chairman In Omoku,rivers State / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2014
It's a shame that Nigerians are dying in their numbers while the President behaves nonchallant. It is disgusting that our Air Force is now a joke as they don't have proper records of their personnel. It is absurd that the military rather rush to deny this man instead of conducting proper investigation.
I love the military and support them, but the Service Chiefs are incompetent and needs to go. The President though have my support in this fyt but he needs to go too. We need an assertive leader and not a smiling fraud.

God bless the Military

10 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Ryabcool(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Expect more mutiny.
If you can't even Recognize there sacrifice
Why then should the die for u
You are complaining yet you keep campaigning and voting for them.

You deserve the leaders you get. I sure as hell will never pity any of you when you get directly affected because you were all warned but never listened.

And feel free to throw your accusations of me being a boko sympathizer, labels and insults at me. Because that's all you ever do and i will not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Omololu007(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Gabbysky:

I am so tempted to insult you from the depths of my guts but NO, I won't go that low,
So, please refrain from insulting the President and his supporters, rather, join hands with our gallant troops to win this war against Terrorists.
The President has done and is still doing his best to contain this menace reared by so-called political oppositions you support, and I can assure you the BH insurgency is one issue that gives the President sleepless nights.
By the way if we must go political, have you deemed it fit to ask your Principal to call his boko boys to order? And must we make everything Political, even terrorism?

We must drop our political sentiments and come out against this craze called terrorism.

God Bless Nigeria
y cant GEJ arrest dos pple in d opposition sponsoring boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Franchise21(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2014
lusciouslex:
Did you intend to type 'being'? Bleep you sideways!
I refuse to exchange words wiv u. Buh try to get ur facts cos next time, u myt nt b as lucky as dis
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by azimibraun: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2014
My mum used to tell me as a kid and until this moment that "the cloud will not fall and kill just one individual, it consumes everything under it" what my mum did not tell me is if it was going to kill US all at once or small will die before the other, as an adult now, I will say it will kill US one after the other. this young man is dead 2day, our wicked leaders will get theirs soon. My only hope is that it is more brutal. for them and for the boKo demons.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by SkySpirit(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Those pix are photo shopped, even if he's dead he wasn't killed by Boko Haram, as their is no video evidence!
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by azimibraun: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Only a wicked person will be proud of NIgeria as it is at the moment. It's like expecting a Syrian , Iraqi , Palestin or a Liberian person to say they are proud of there countries. What then will a Qatari, abu Dhabi , an American or a British person say?
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 04, 2014
R.i.p to his soul
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Valentinooo: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2014
SkySpirit:
Those pix are photo shopped, even if he's dead he wasn't killed by Boko Haram, as their is no video evidence!

Young man go and watch the video then come back here to edit your post.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Valentinooo: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2014
R.I.P To the officer. I pray that God will give his family the fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Franchise21:
I refuse to exchange words wiv u. Buh try to get ur facts cos next time, u myt nt b as lucky as dis
Go to hell all I give a Bleep! There's more to mathematics than addition and subtraction. The last time I checked, Further Mathematics was meant for boys and Engineering Mathematics for men. Where do you belong? Asshole!
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by lusciouslex: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Franchise21:
Have you ever bleeped with sm1 you later realized you should'nt have been fucking with? Messing with the wrong guy. Just bring it on!
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
Its very sad to know that there are people who won't stop at anything to support this bad government.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by MaziOmenuko: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ingrates running the affairs of this country! Posterity will judge you all; both you and your supporters!

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by joromi: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I understand your point

But

In this war, you should thoroughly examine informations before accepting or rejecting them

What if he died when the jet crashed and BH found his corpse and asked their moles in the air force to send them his pictures so as to use it to create a video that looks real.

OK answer this question

WHY IS BH SHOWING THIS VIDEO WEEKS AFTER IT CRASHED AND SHECOW REPORTED DEAD.

WHY NOW

ANSWER THIS QUESTION

The Stup1d1ty reeking from your post is nauseating...

4 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by olu77(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
fr3do:

Who is going to make it worth dying for? the gods?

The gods are corrupt
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Afroconnect: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Boko haramic cows will be devoured-they can't defeat Nigeria,a million revolutionaries will rise...the Nigerian youth all got allegiance and comrades-when its ripe we will unite as the true crusaders for freedom and justice.

Rest in peace Brave-heart...a thousand lives spent in cowardice is a waste compared to one lived in bravery.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by olu77(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
joromi:

cheesycheesy
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by DONGOYARO1: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
joromi:

Indeed
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Valentinooo:

Young man go and watch the video then come back here to edit your post.

Post a link to the video because have being searching for it since
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by BlackTechnology: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
joromi:

Until you give me a good answer to why BH is posting this I will ignore you as one of NL .............................

A video of a guy who looks exactly like shecow went spiral with Cameroon claiming victory . A week later a video of that guy resurfaced claiming he is alive after USA said they doubted his death.

Guy it takes more than pics / vids to convinced me.

DONGOYARO1:
Indeed
olu77:

cheesycheesy
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Oletty: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
My heart bleeds. I knew Chimda Hedima. We went to the same secondary school. I remember him as being cool and quiet. May he rest in peace. Which way Nigeria? How has it come to this?
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oletty:
My heart bleeds. I knew Chimda Hedima. We went to the same secondary school. I remember him as being cool and quiet. May he rest in peace. Which way Nigeria? How has it come to this?

Well your government says they don't know him.

2 Likes

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by zurine(f): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by JuanDeDios: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
olapluto:
I just did a google search and saw that BH claims of killing wing commander Chimda Hedima is true. He has been positively identified by friends and family. He has a brother who I believe is a pilot, who just yesterday wrote a blog wishing his brother back home safely.
parryhedima..com
Trained in Bangladesh (http://www.dscsc.mil.bd/index.php/graduate/overseas_member/17/Nigeria/30), USA and many other places.
I think it is a shame that such a fine officer will die and the nation will not mourn. BH seem to have eaten so deep, while our leaders are still covering things up.
These bastards can now bring down a plane! God help us in this country
This is deeply saddening. May Chimda Hedima find happiness in eternity.

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by JuanDeDios: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just read about the military's denial of the story. Well, I hope the military is right.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Trailblazer1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless jonathanians would wish the death would be swept under, as if nobody died!

Enemies of Nigeria!

Pls e-warrior, when will you ever get tired of this your irritating attitude?
You are always looking for opportunities as this to pour out your venom.
If you really want to insult the president why don't you open a thread for it?
Please and please, don't use tragedies as this in scoring cheap political points.
Tanx.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Trailblazer1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
barcanista:
It's a shame that Nigerians are dying in their numbers while the President behaves nonchallant. It is disgusting that our Air Force is now a joke as they don't have proper records of their personnel. It is absurd that the military rather rush to deny this man instead of conducting proper investigation.
I love the military and support them, but the Service Chiefs are incompetent and needs to go. The President though have my support in this fyt but he needs to go too. We need an assertive leader and not a smiling fraud.

God bless the Military

Mr opportunist, you can now further your cause.
The moment(tragedy) you've been waiting for has come. Are you happy now?
Political propaganda.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by hardywaltz(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
atlwireles:

: Be informed that it is treasonable felony to aid and/or give comfort to enemies in time of war. Nigeria is in an existential war with Boko Haramites

saTANist..

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by atlwireles: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
hardywaltz:

saTANist..

boko HARAM we see you.
Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Oletty:
Its A pity. We were told we had total Radar coverage why then is it difficult for Them to est coordinates for crash lz
2 why should a military jet go solo
3 why was there No evac plan??

1 Like

Re: Chimda Hedima- The Pilot Beheaded By Boko Haram by Tattooboy: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
olu77:
Of course there is no time to mourn, campaign is more important. If this happened in US where lives are valuable the president would have addressed the nation. VP's brother did not die in the line of duty yet vital FEC meeting was postponed for him but here is a man who sacrificed his life for the nation and business goes on as usual. Is this country worth dying for?
hell no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Shows Off His Dancing Skills (Video, Photos) / IGR: Ogun Refutes Budgit Report, As NBS Confirms State’s True Position / President Buhari Holds Town Hall Meeting With Zamfara Community Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.