Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made (1293 Views)

Top 10 Grammatical Blunders By Patient Dame Jonathan / Common Grammatical Blunders You Have Heard / Kate And Biola (grammatical Errors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made by Mckandre(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
I saw this first from a broadcast on bbm, I couldn't help it But laugh out loud. my sisters that were in sitting room with me were like; what did he drink this time.
I know this might be offensive to some fellas here But I needed to share this atleast to put a smiling face to some die hard dudes and dudets. the joke get better as you proceed. *winks*

1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.

2. The President was once a child and the senators were once a
children.

3. My fellow widows.

4. A good mother takes care of his children.

5. The people sitting before you were once a children.

6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an international competition like this one,(addressing
press men after Female Under-19 FIFAWorld Cup).

7. The bombers who born them? Wasn't it not a woman?
Theywere once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.

8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become
widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.

9. We should have love for our fellowNigerians irrespective of
their NATIONALITY

10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.

11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.

12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.

13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family.

14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches on christmas day,
theydon't have respect for Jesus, they are a very bad person,infact I'm a sadder woman right now and Mr.President ismore saddest.

15. We all have HIV. Chei!!! see gobe

*I had to run some few editing on few offensive remarks made by the blogger

source: vibenaija..com.es/2014/05/hilarious-top-15-grammatical-blunders.html?m=1

Re: 15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Re: 15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made by adonbilivit: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
op i have telled you to quench this your bad grammar but you dont gree. now i have angry
Re: 15 Hillarious Grammatical Blunders ever made by freelife4all(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
I Thank God for her, born into a poor family, she did't have access to good education, she does't know how to speak good english, but the good God blessed her with a good husband that love her despite her condition, he did not send her away when he was made the governor, vice president, and the president of Federal republic of Nigeria. God have not finish with her, God can even make her to speak better than you tomorrow. It is possible.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Schooled In France Jingle / How The Monkeys Confirm A Vir/g*n (photo) / Test Of Observation Skills: Do You Have Eyes For Details?!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.