Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? (2430 Views)

Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? / Top 50 Richest Football Player In The World In 2013 / What Are The Criteria Used To Select World's Best Football Player? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 1:09am On Oct 04, 2014
Who is the most valuable football player in the world now?

This isn't just about the purchase price of the player but the general market value of the player on and off the football field.

So, which football player do you think currently occupies that position?

Football Fans Gather Here... www.fangadar.com

www.facebook.com/fangadar
www.twitter.com/fangadar @fangadar
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by enochogaga(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Still Messi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2014
messi

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by coded01: 3:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Baba ni yen... grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2014
op do you want us to tell you again?
CR7 OMO ORO.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by chusks(m): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2014
simple question needs simple answer...

cr7 4 life

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Harmthe(m): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
mikel obi
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Harmthe:
mikel obi

Lol!
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Being the most valuable football player goes beyond what the player can offer on the field of play only.
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Kunleskey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Christiano ronaldo nooni

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Marketability on a wider scale is a key factor
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Greatihex(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op, state yours.
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by aboyaji(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
ronaldo. or covers face *giroud*

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by cr7lomo: 7:25am On Oct 11, 2014
Valuable also attaches to marketable . I give it to cr7 . Messi is not really popular comPared to cr7 in d USA

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by davidmoyes(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ronaldo is the most valuable player on earth cos messi is from another planet entirely.. The guy assists and scores.. Also helps out in defence.. Ronaldo is just a fan figure and his only aim is to score goals when he's meant to be providing from the wing..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
davidmoyes:
Ronaldo is the most valuable player on earth cos messi is from another planet entirely.. The guy assists and scores.. Also helps out in defence.. Ronaldo is just a fan figure and his only aim is to score goals when he's meant to be providing from the wing..

Do you really understand the phrase "Most Valuable player" ?

And why contradict yourself by introducing "earth" and another planet? Isn't Earth the world been referred to? Isn't Messi on earth?

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by cr7lomo: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
sharperino:

And why contradict yourself by introducing "earth" and another planet? Isn't Earth the world been referred to? Isn't Messi on earth?

Dont mind d guy, na puppet im b. messi from another world to play who? Or to b valued by who ? Sand and stones

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by davidmoyes(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
sharperino:

Messi hater.. You don't need to hate Messi because you hate Barcelona.. I also love CR7, I'm a mancunian and to me, messi would change any team.. Tell me why Ronaldo isn't replicating his goalscoring form on the international level??
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by philo3(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
wayne rooney of manchester united n england
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by cr7lomo: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
davidmoyes:
Messi hater.. You don't need to hate Messi because you hate Barcelona.. I also love CR7, I'm a mancunian and to me, messi would change any team.. Tell me why Ronaldo isn't replicating his goalscoring form on the international level??

I think u r drunk . Do u know his Portugals record goal scorer.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
davidmoyes:

You need to reason objectively and critically no matter how hard it is for you before you start calling people names. And sorry to disapoint you, i font have messi, as a matter of fact, i classify him in an elite class which also include C. Ronaldo above others.

Why not think objectively along the line of argument and stop analysing with sentiments that dont even hold water. We are talking "most valuable". Understand that first, that would help you reason in line.

Why dont you also research on how many goals they have scored for thier countries before you make such a comment?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by davidmoyes(m): 5:41am On Oct 15, 2014
sharperino:

You need to reason objectively and critically no matter how hard it is for you before you start calling people names. And sorry to disapoint you, i font have messi, as a matter of fact, i classify him in an elite class which also include C. Ronaldo above others.

Why not think objectively along the line of argument and stop analysing with sentiments that dont even hold water. We are talking "most valuable". Understand that first, that would help you reason in line.

Why dont you also research on how many goals they have scored for thier countries before you make such a comment?
I think you guys watch football with one eye.. If not for Messi who got injured almost on the ending of the previous year, Ronaldo would still be back tracking.. Ronaldo is a goalscorer, while messi is a goalscorer and also a creator. With what I'm seeing I think your hatred for barce has moved on to Messi.. Also rate iniesta pls..
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 8:13am On Oct 15, 2014
davidmoyes:
I think you guys watch football with one eye.. If not for Messi who got injured almost on the ending of the previous year, Ronaldo would still be back tracking.. Ronaldo is a goalscorer, while messi is a goalscorer and also a creator. With what I'm seeing I think your hatred for barce has moved on to Messi.. Also rate iniesta pls..

"You guys"? ok, dont you think "we guys" that watch with one eye is better than "you guys" that watch with no eyes? Lol!
Why do "you guys" not always think in line with the topic on ground and always try to convince everyone that messi is better than ronaldo in everything even when the topic is clear and specific enough for a learned person to understand. Thus, making all messi/ronaldo topics derail is purpose of address.

Do you find it difficult to grasp simple things? We are talking "most valuable player". Start by understanding that first.

Eventhough this is off topic, You mentioned goals scored for country, and i said go do a research, have you done that? what did you come up with?
And you come again with "Ronaldo is goalscorer, messi is goalscorer and creator? Are you sure something is not wrong somewhere? Do you understand football formations, tactics & play patterns at all? Can you see that you are the one who hates Madrid & especially Ronaldo? Real football fans dont "HATE". How can you say you love football and hate teams like barcelona and messi (except its personal)? people love bolton wanderers and stoke city fc. Lol
And about Iniesta, with the way you talk about football, do you think you deserve to know about the only barcelona and spanish player to win the Golden Foot award?,
One half of barcelona's best midfield duo and driving force/engine room for years?

Hey! Talk football! Try to Keep your sentiments aside and address topics objectively.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by buskie13(m): 9:27am On Oct 15, 2014
davidmoyes:
STFU......wat do u mean messi got injured
how is that supposed to affect Ronaldo

stop watching football....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
buskie13:
STFU......wat do u mean messi got injured
how is that supposed to affect Ronaldo

stop watching football....

I don't know o! Please help me ask him. Lol
And that isn't even what the discussion is about before he brought up baseless statements.

I hope he takes your advice and 'stop watching football...." if he can't watch it well. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by buskie13(m): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
sharperino:

I don't know o! Please help me ask him. Lol
And that isn't even what the discussion is about before he brought up baseless statements.

I hope he takes your advice and 'stop watching football...." if he can't watch it well. Lol
the guy really got me pissed with his baseless facts....

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
buskie13:
the guy really got me pissed with his baseless facts....
datz what u get from dis messilonias imagine diversion of topic.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by sharperino(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
onyeomaonyeoma:
datz what u get from dis messilonias imagine diversion of topic.

Lol! "messilonias"

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Ab4all(m): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
messi
lie. Check latest rankings. Cr7 rank 2 and messi 4 in all sporting activities. Stop being bias.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Ab4all:
lie. Check latest rankings. Cr7 rank 2 and messi 4 in all sporting activities. Stop being bias.
I'm not bias, and by d way, I made this comment some time ago.

now I accept its ronaldo becos of his release clause of 1 billion which I didn't know then (not like he's worth half that sum, no player is) but Madrid just did that cos barca made messi's release clause of 250 million

btw, I don't think there is such ranking like u stated, fact is different sites can give different rankings
Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by Ab4all(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I'm not bias, and by d way, I made this comment some time ago.

now I accept its ronaldo becos of his release clause of 1 billion which I didn't know then (not like he's worth half that sum, no player is) but Madrid just did that cos barca made messi's release clause of 250 million

btw, I don't think there is such ranking like u stated, fact is different sites can give different rankings
please am not even talking of release clause. Am talking about endorsements salary and so on.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Valuable Football Player In The World Now? by lovemaths(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
It has to be fowlcow aka Falcao. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Sleeping With Brother's Wife Ryan Giggs Refused To Apologized, Says Father / Virtual Games Sure Winning Method / Best Football Prediction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.