Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! (2120 Views)

Scam Alert: Beware Of Bet9ja / Fraud Alert: Beware Of Paper Chain It Limited / Meet The World Youngest CEO "Cory Nieves" (10 Years Old) Of Mr. Cory’s Cookies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 2:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Goodmorning everyone, just want to use this medium to bring this issue to the fore. September 15th 2014, One mr @byod messaged me in my thread [page 35 of my Thread], askin me what were the pre-requisite to be signed up to my PAID subscription service. I replied him via mail, telling him that as much as he wants to be a SUBSCRIBER, i don't allow NAiraland folks to be part of it due to personal reasons, i took a semi-step to even explain to him certain things warranting the BLACKLISTING. he pleaded and kept at it. At that point I said alright, no problems, I will take you ON.
September 16, as early as 1am the usual Mail was sent to SUBSCRIBERs. That was how it started. At first, He was so keen on wanting to PAY me. His words were 'i know the first one was a FREE pick but what is worth doing is worth doing well'. I told him, man, this life is not all about money, i gave him a FRESH instance where i woke up Last month and Askd My subscribers to pay me #1000 for that month as opposed to the initial #3000 they paid. Told him relax just make money and I will ask you for my FEE when am ready. As opposed to what obtains with me, i.e you would have to pay my fee 1st before YOU enjoy my services. All that i waived and said come along, since we're all hustling no need trying to be rigid with him.
For the Next 14 DAYS plus. Mr @byod did not LOSE a Single PICK/COMBO/ODD from my subscription Service Offerings. With ODD ranging between 1.40 - 2.50+. Maximum of 6 picks a Day, minimum of 4 picks. Just abt 2-3 days in total he got an odd of 1.35. Say with 4picks. And days where i didnt like what was out there, we wud sit out such day. sat out a total of 2 days. As usual, with each day. Results of the days picks are sent to all subscribers and i just chat with them on how their day been.
The only day where i could have said oh, my subscribers lost that day or oh mr @byod lost from my tipping service since he was the last one to join whilst others were 1month plus Old. 3 picks Lost that fateful morning, i had to do a quick 180 by mailing 3 new basketball picks with ODDs higher than what the 3 lost picks had. All of which WON.
For some Reason,at a point i kept being iffy about him because, he came from Nairaland,for that sole reason, i didnt warm up to him. With the niggling doubt that continued to trail Me about him, I ran a quick check on him. I stumbled on series of posts from him. But the one post of his that caught my attention and got me thinking was where he said in 2013 in the football thread that 'he had made $2000 in the space of 2weeks via inplay'. That post alone made me Hit him up to Quiz him about such magnitude of claim. Asking him 'you no longer make such money? How did you do that? That's crazy!! Or was it just another big big talk? His short Response was 'NO'. I laughed it off with him, bt kept it in my heart.
On the 11th day of my tipping service to mr @byod which was a FRIDAY morning, i mailed him the account he should pay my FEE into. After which i sent the mail for the days pick.
Till date, @byod has not returned my mails nor have i heard a word from him
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 2:25am On Oct 04, 2014
Not to mention, He made $70 dollars in the space of 2days, and it only kept increasing/Got better. i have sent several mails to him all to no avail. And i dont want to think he hasnt been seeing my mails. I even told him in a mail i sent to him. Alright, if maybe you cant/dont want to cough up my FEE. Pay me for the 15 days u enjoyed my service. IF I HAVE SPENT/WORKED MY A S S OFF TO WORK FOR YOU, MORNING,AFTERNOON,MIDNITE. i should be paid
below are his details
Name: Rabiu Abiodun
His FACEBOOK ID> 'byodrabiu'
Yahoomail: byodrabiu@yahoo.com
|
I can confidently say mr. Byod enjoyed A+ services from me. My Underdog picks which were/are always reserved for subscribers. Everything!!
S/n: as it is with the cases we usually have on nairaland where It's usually a Tipster who scams subscribers either by not delivering after being paid or squandering subscribers cash in their betting account given to them to handle. This is the Reverse. Here i was trying to lend a Hand. there you have it.
I anticipated it from the Outset. The #1500/#3000 isn't a big deal, At the end of the day, I am extremely Livid because i worked hard and wasnt PAID. that right there is whats messing my brain up. It has happend, it's time to Run along.
Bold CALL: if what i have said here, is anything short of the truth. I'll Quit this Forum for Good.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Bring the guys pics from his Facebook account and display them here, there are some good detectives here that will fish him out.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2014
imas: Bring the guys pics from his Facebook account and display them here, there are some good detectives here that will fish him out.

I'll do just that, but on checking his FB account, he hasnt been active for like God knows how long.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 04, 2014
chimajii:

I'll do just that, but on checking his FB account, he hasnt been active for like God knows how long.
he's probably ill or something, is his Nairaland account still active? I have this feeling something is wrong with him that's why he has has not responded, I don't think he will want to give up just like that, does he read the mails?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 3:09am On Oct 04, 2014
imas:
he's probably ill or something, is his Nairaland account still active? I have this feeling something is wrong with him that's why he has has not responded, I don't think he will want to give up just like that, does he read the mails?

Tbh i have no idea, it's through mails subscribers got picks and responded to me via there. And he did reply mails often. If anything he should say, oh. this is why i have not been able to reply ur mails. All along he been responding to mails. And in a heartbeat, reponses seized. He said he doesnt visit nairaland like that during some convos we had. Nobody likes being left in the dark.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Greenified(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2014
?

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 04, 2014
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by successking401(m): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2014
I hate gamble
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by NifemiOlu(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Greenified: ?

Wicked. LoL

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by eckersley: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
I smell this is a sleek attempt to advertise a tipping/tipster's services.
I may subscribe oo.
Bt just saying what I feel so don't take this personal
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by puskin: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
imas:
Bring the guys pics from his Facebook account and display them here, there are some good detectives here that will fish him out.

chimajii:

Be careful with what you suggest or implement.
Better read the Rules & regulations governing Nairaland carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
puskin:

Be careful with what you suggest or implement.
Better read the Rules & regulations governing Nairaland carefully.
Yeah, that's true, I forgot.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Manweysabi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op, i love your marketing strategy... you got me on this one.. keep it up with your good works
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
sometimes i feel for some of you. Tbh, some of you are just foolish in entirety. If i wanted to market my tipping services i have my thread to do that. Besides since some of u can't reason to save ur ugly lives. Nairaland users are not permitted to join my service. So if i may ask where is u ppus logic? You jst talk without thinking. Way to make urselves look like fools

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by eckersley: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimajii:
sometimes i feel for some of you. Tbh, some of you are just foolish in entirety. If i wanted to market my tipping services i have my thread to do that. Besides since some of u can't reason to save ur ugly lives. Nairaland users are not permitted to join my service. So if i may ask where is u ppus logic? You jst talk without thinking. Way to make urselves look like fools

O goosh. Now he's taken it personal

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Manweysabi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
eckersley:

O goosh. Now he's taken it personal

The guy is a bitter soul. A typical black man- full of anger and bitterness.

Op, don't take life too serious o, cos you're not gonna out of it alive anyway.
Imaging calling your fellow man FOOL... GOSH!!!

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by chimajii: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Manweysabi:

The guy is a bitter soul. A typical black man- full of anger and bitterness.

Op, don't take life too serious o, cos you're not gonna out of it alive anyway.
Imaging calling your fellow man FOOL... GOSH!!!

You knw who a typicla black man is? one who opens his mouth to talk nonsense without fact. And that is who u represent. Am not here to play with you. I don't f u c k i n g know you and you dont know me. So you may as well shut ur mouth and mind ur business. it's no that hard, is it? Since all sense of ur reasoning has flown out the window.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by Manweysabi(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimajii:

You knw who a typicla black man is? one who opens his mouth to talk nonsense without fact. And that is who u represent. Am not here to play with you. I don't f u c k i n g know you and you dont know me. So you may as well shut ur mouth and mind ur business. it's no that hard, is it? Since all sense of ur reasoning has flown out the window.

Sorry for my words...

Peace be unto you
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!! Beware Of Mr Byod On Nairaland!!! by eckersley: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
PARANOIA. That's what them psychiatrists call it smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Workshop / Inspiration Wednesday: Meet The Couple Behind Nigeria's Largest Steel Mills / Cartons Of Apetamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.