Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? (1681 Views)

Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / 10th Century Great Wall Of Kano And Associated Structures / Why Is Esu Associated With Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Why is this so....why isn't yellow,blue,pink, purple associated with evil or the devil? Abi is the devil black?We blacks too should also be associated with evil too na...Opinions please.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by KnightOfLaif: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Op na black people evil pass.black people always jealous, black people always killing each other,black people hindering each other's progresses on all levels,black people too superstitious, black people too corrupt etc...BLACK nothing else to say.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by psucc(m): 5:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Though it is symbolic. Primarily because of its opaque nature.
2. Its activities are carried out in the cover of darkness.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by KnightOfLaif: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2014
psucc: Though it is symbolic. Primarily because of its opaque nature.
2. Its activities are carried out in the cover of darkness.

Lol. True
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
KnightOfLaif:
Op na black people evil pass.black people always jealous

Who is jealous of a non-entity like you?

black people always killing each other

More white people killed each other in the last century than black people. The casualty figures of WW1 and WW2 run into the hundreds of millions - far more than the number of Africans killed in conflict since independence.

black people hindering each other's progresses on all levels

But it was black governments that brought mass education to Africans. The colonialists only built a handful of missionary schools for a few clerks. Black governments built thousands of schools, which educated most of us, INCLUDING A DUNCE LIKE YOU. It was black governments that built the universities, expressways, airports, and industries that have seen Africa thrive in recent years.

black people too superstitious

Most blacks are christians and muslims, faiths introduced to them by whites and Arabs. So all races share in the superstition, of which christianity and islam are included.

black people too corrupt

Are blacks more corrupt than whites who traveled the whole earth to loot resources and enrich themselves, creating ''perfect societies'' for themselves through grand theft and historic massacres of millions of innocent people the world over? Even today, outrages like the invasion of Iraq based on a pack of lies about WMDs, was a scheme to corruptly loot the oil assets of an entire nation by force of arms, in order to enrich the US elite by trillions of dollars. What could be more corrupt than that?

BLACK nothing else to say.
Good. Say nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
Cyborg01:
Why is this so....why isn't yellow,blue,pink, purple associated with evil or the devil? Abi is the devil black? We blacks too should also be associated with evil too na...Opinions please.

Who ''always'' associates black with evil? I certainly don't. Do you? If you do, it is because you are suffering the effects of colonialism and western media indoctrination/conditioning. In pre-colonial Africa, it was the colour white that was associated with evil.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Who ''always'' associates black with evil? I certainly don't. Do you? If you do, it is because you are suffering the effects of colonialism and western media indoctrination/conditioning. In pre-colonial Africa, it was the colour white that was associated with evil.

YOU BE RACIST ABI?
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by KnightOfLaif: 6:50am On Oct 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

SMH...
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by PAPAAFRICA: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2014
KnightOfLaif:

SMH...
no response yeye boy?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2014
PAPAAFRICA:
no response yeye boy?

Response no dey for racist post.simple.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by KnightOfLaif: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2014
PAPAAFRICA:
no response yeye boy?

angry who be yeye boy? Black man.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cyborg01:

YOU BE RACIST ABI?

You're a nasty foool. So when you were associating black with evil, you weren't a racist. But when I associated white with evil, I'm a racist ''ABI''? Jobless wastrel.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

You're a nasty foool. So when you were associating black with evil, you weren't a racist. But when I associated white with evil, I'm a racist ''ABI''? Jobless wastrel.

You are a cyber bully.I will not exchange words with you but what I will let you know is this...You aren't mature intellectually.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cyborg01:

You are a cyber bully.I will not exchange words with you but what I will let you know is this...You aren't mature intellectually.

Look at this jobless loafer talking about intellectual maturity. If your idea of showing your 'intellect' is coming online to traduce and smear 'black people', you must have a screw loose. Imbeci.le.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

Look at this jobless loafer talking about intellectual maturity. If your idea of showing your 'intellect' is coming online to traduce and smear 'black people', you must have a screw loose. Imbeci.le.

f.ucking r.etarded racist
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cyborg01:

f.ucking r.etarded racist

F.ucking redneck cun.t pretending to be one of us.
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
ROSSIKE:

F.ucking redneck cun.t pretending to be one of us.

May God forgive you and I. *ignored*
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
KnightOfLaif:
Op na black people evil pass.black people always jealous, black people always killing each other,black people hindering each other's progresses on all levels,black people too superstitious, black people too corrupt etc...BLACK nothing else to say.
Idiot. White-worshipping idiot
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by itstpia8: 7:19pm On May 11, 2016
Is it?
Re: Why Is The Colour Black Always Associated With Evil? by itstpia8: 7:20pm On May 11, 2016
Cyborg01:
Why is this so....why isn't yellow,blue,pink, purple associated with evil or the devil? Abi is the devil black?We blacks too should also be associated with evil too na...Opinions please.

Haba, lord have mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The Small Buses Called Korope ? / Ataoja Of Osogbo Refuses To Swear With Quran Before Panel / Edo State Belongs To Ijaw.... Bini's Are Strangers From Egypt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.