Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle (22600 Views)

Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Burial Arrangements For Benjamin Adekunle - KTJ Minimah, COAS. / Photos Of Gen. Benjamin Adekunle From The Nigerian Civil War (1967-1970) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Go Down)

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Adekunle will forever live in the memory of Ndigbo as their worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
before you want to talk of Ojukwu fleeing....

talk of Ogundepe fleeing Nigeria....

of Obasanjo fleeing with a bullet in his bum-cheek, causing it to t we rk....

of Ode-kunli fleeing and arriving PH half-naked like a jigalo or should I say mad man with one leg of shoe on.

0merta:

Why you dey run?

Well, I'm not surprised. You are just like your hero, Ojukwu who fled in the dead of the Night, dressed like Ngozi, the Prostitute after leading millions of your Fathers and Mothers to untimely deaths!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by nku5: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aigbofa:

What do you call a guy who would rather take weapons than foods to feed the people he supposedly loved.

What do you call a guy who in order to please his masters, promises and delivers genocide to innocent civilians, children, rape etc.

5 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
the analogy of used tissue might not click for some of these folks you responding to...

cause, you know...
tis foreign to those wey never see pit-latrine, nay w/c...
OneNaira6:

Even the "rebel" got a better burial than the man wet Yoruba don tell us na Nigerian "hero" grin grin I don die. Where's even the chief of army self? Even Gowon didn't go. At least him not going to ojukwu's own is understandable but wet in be his excuse for missing his most "prized warrior" according to Yoruba's. Hahahahahahaha. Not even one northern leader sef grazed this man's burial. At least Igbo leaders not going is understandable but wet in happen with the north leaders. Hmmmm even his own people leaders no dey. I don die laughing.

Oya the entire world make una come see "hero" burial
I said it before and I'll say it again..adekunle or is it odekunle is the biggest much known on the planet. Used and dumped like a piece of tissue. An over sagged ashawo kitten.

Anyway, thank Una for the picture. I needed the laughter

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
The funny thing is that a lot if people critisising the General won't even be noticed when they go to the great beyond by their neighbors talk less of the whole country. The civil war is being over 40 years ago. Let the sleeping dog rest. Enough of this tribal nonsense .

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
How about Ojukwu refused to accept Gowon's leadership?

or that Gowon was head of state and Ojukwu pulling out as Biafra reduced his (Gowon's) "empire"?

They were "enemies" fighting on different sides?

are you really asking such a question?

I said it, Igbo matter is causing serious backward reasoning for you guys... pelee!

Ode.kunli... abandoned in live, abandoned in death! (Even his wife is smiling and laughing at him)
Omololu007:
gowon was represented,what excuse did gowon gave for not attendin ojuiku burial?

4 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by nku5: 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Aigbofa:

What do you call a guy who would rather take weapons than foods to feed the people he supposedly loved.

What do you call a guy who in order to please his masters, promises and delivers genocide to innocent civilians, children, rape etc.

5 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tmanuelle(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
waternogetenemy:

I did not see Federal presence from the Nigerian side. I did not see Gowon. I did not see OBJ. I did not see IBB. I did not see Danjuma. I did not see the Nigeria he was important or a hero for as u put it.

But who was IBB in this picture? Well may be a battalion officer when Adekunle was a Divisional Head...They were never contemporaries and ofcourse, no correlation.

Gowon feared the Black Scorpion so much that they were only waiting for the best time to push him out of the Military...Always use the library.

You don't know that OBJ was never an ally of the Black Scorpion? Obasanjo envied & hated him so much in the military, it all started when Adekunle though OBJ's course mate proceeded to Sandhurst when OBJ only get to Mons...Now you know

Danjuma didn't fight on the 3MCO front. Though on the same side, but can you ascertain their ideologies? Danjuma was instrumental to Ironsi's and Fajuyi's death in the events that preceded to the war, while Gowon (the then Chief of Staff, Army HQ) denied his C-in-C in the event of a coup.

Have you ever thought about possibility/practicability of the Mohammed/Obasanjo/Danjuma's take over from Gowon if people like the Black Scorpion were still in the Military?

The Black Scorpion was only a soldier and a fine one in the line of duty without any political ambition back then and before his death unlike these officers (including Mohammed afterall, they all ruled us at different times) you have mentioned who feared him so much in his days.

How then do you think the late war hero can be in their good books? Leave people coming out to exhibit their hypocrisy out of this. They might not have being invited.

I wasn't surprised when Shuwa, who fought gallantly in the 1st Division during the war was murdered in cold blood by the insurgents and the Nigerian Army didn't bring the Boko Haram insurgency to a halt within three days as a sign of respect to the late Army General...Nigeria the land of 'possibilities'

Adekunle deserves much more then he has got from Nigeria since after the war...You are only important if you are in the political sphere.

He will be a happy general today when he looks back on his final journey to rest to note that only the dignitaries with integrity & pure heart not marred with corruption & politics has bade him farewell.

I am a Yoruba man, and a proud one but I am making my contributions here as a Nigerian

The Black Scorpion remains a hero in the Nigerian front while the Ikemba remains a hero in the Biafran front. No Victor, No Vanquished.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by nku5: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
tmanuelle:

I wasn't surprised when Shuwa, who fought gallantly in the 1st Division during the war was murdered in cold blood by the insurgents and the Nigerian Army didn't bring the Boko Haram insurgency to a halt within three days as a sign of respect to the late Army General...Nigeria the land of 'possibilities'

Why weren't you surprised?

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by tmanuelle(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Remarkable:
before you want to talk of Ojukwu fleeing....

talk of Ogundepe fleeing Nigeria....

of Obasanjo fleeing with a bullet in his bum-cheek, causing it to t we rk....

of Ode-kunli fleeing and arriving PH half-naked like a jigalo or should I say mad man with one leg of shoe on.

Don't go there

I am trying as much as possible to be diplomatic here, but I won't let this misplacement of the meaning of "fled" pass.

Brigadier Ogundipe went underground in the event of mutiny (courtesy: Mohammed, Danjuma)...called back to represent the Nigeria in the UK until his death in 1971.

Have you heard of "live to fight another day"? Obasanjo got a bullet wound, but fought till the war ended.

Adekunle fought, then "lived to fight another day"

Losing a battle is not the same as losing the war, they don't mean the same thing. Ojukwu left the country, because he couldn't finish what he started, could not risk being captured neither can he do the needful, like Hitler did, he could only come back after the state pardon...He lost the war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
you have resorted to lieing ba?

it is impossible....

impossible....

for an Igbo man to engage in anything that resembles cowardice....

before a Yoruba man does same.

I said before a Yoruba man does or engages in full-hearty cowardice.

Did Gen. Ogundepe flee Nigeria?

Why say Ojukwu is the only one, since we can both agree that he might have learnt the art of fleeing from his superior?

see why Yoruba men should not be admitted in the army?

Remember when the US were recruiting internationals for the US army?

In Nigeria, which ethnic group was left out?

Don't you think they know you guys too?

That when it is time to fight, they know those that will stand to be counted (as men)?

OrlandoOwoh:

. . . and Ojukwu will be remembered by posterity as the only "general" that abandoned his army and fled for 12 years.

5 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
but you will sell your vote for stomach infrastructure, right?

[ quote author=ChinemeOkpan post=26855490]

He knows Yorubas are not fools, we will not sell our destiny for 2 meatpies.

Even if declared 3 public holidays in his honour, he will still loose in Yorubaland. We are not eddioits that will vote for a man because he is burying a dead man. He gave you Enugu International Airport that turns to a swimming pool any time rain falls

Bunch of animals the lot of you

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Eiyaa I can see that everyone is sad to see this good man go, including his wife.

1 Like

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Ryabcool(m): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ishilove:

I'm on a diet grin
its not your stomach its going into naa grin
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Remarkable:
you have resorted to lieing ba?

it is impossible....

impossible....

for an Igbo man to engage in anything that resembles cowardice....

before a Yoruba man does same.

I said before a Yoruba man does or engages in full-hearty cowardice.

Did Gen. Ogundepe flee Nigeria?

Why say Ojukwu is the only one, since we can both agree that he might have learnt the art of fleeing from his superior?

see why Yoruba men should not be admitted in the army?

Remember when the US were recruiting internationals for the US army?

In Nigeria, which ethnic group was left out?

Don't you think they know you guys too?

That when it is time to fight, they know those that will stand to be counted (as men)?

You lack indepth understanding of what you read and the history of Nigeria. Ogundipe never fled. All through the events of the second coup of July 29, 1966, he was in Nigeria and even tried to quell it. If he had fled would Ojukwu have been able to call him from Onitsha, where he was hiding after he fled Enugu? Ogundipe left when he realized that the event of that day (from Abeokuta where it all started) was not just a mutiny but a coup d'état. And as an experienced officer, knowing the implication of assuming control of the country after a coup d'état he never took part in, he left the country. Go read General David Jemibewon's " A Combatant in Government". According to Jemibewon it is good the coup plotters of a coup d'état assume the leadership of the country if the it succeeds. Or they hand over to a select officer. They or the select officers know the ideology behind the coup. If you should try to gain from it, it is just a matter of time before you are brought down.

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Remarkable: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
tmanuelle:

Don't go there

I am trying as much as possible to be diplomatic here, but I won't let this misplacement of the meaning of "fled" pass.

Brigadier Ogundipe went underground in the event of mutiny (courtesy: Mohammed, Danjuma)...called back to represent the Nigeria in the UK until his death in 1971.

Have you heard of "live to fight another day"? Obasanjo got a bullet wound, but fought till the war ended.

Adekunle fought, then "lived to fight another day"

Losing a battle is not the same as losing the war, they don't mean the same thing. Ojukwu left the country, because he couldn't finish what he started, could not risk being captured neither can he do the needful, like Hitler did, he could only come back after the state pardon...He lost the war.

I am taking time to understand the point you are tyring to make, help me explain this part of what you wrote, as bolded above....

Adekunli fought to live and fight another day...
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lucasbalo:
The funny thing is that a lot if people critisising the General won't even be noticed when they go to the great beyond by their neighbors talk less of the whole country. The civil war is being over 40 years ago. Let the sleeping dog rest. Enough of this tribal nonsense .

it's not tribal unless you chose to see it that way. It's a study about those who try to please their masters by all means necessary. Adekunle, bragged about his powers during the war; including powers to shoot at women and children. Meanwhile Gowon, Danjuma and Obasanjo maintained gentlemanly postures and are celebrated till date; distancing themselves from Adekunle, their war tool. Even in death they don't want to associate with him. There's no greater disapproval of his method than what befell Adekunle at death.

8 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OneNaira6: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
See yoruba trying to console themselves the reason why the man they told us is a "Nigerian hero" was given a burial even a church rat would be ashamed of.

They told us not to compare ojukwu burial to odekunle burial..why shouldn't we? We compare Ling it for a reason. It shows how much the odekunle bis regarded in reality unlike what yoruba tried to pass off in the media. One was a rebel, supposedly hated by the entire Nigerian populace while the other is regarded as the best Nigerian fighter and a national hero, loved by all at least that's what yoruba tried to tell us. Yet when the two died, you would except the one they tried to pass of as a hero be bestowed with nothing but admiration by everyone yet nothing came. You'll except the same "hero" to instantly get one of the most expensive, over the top burial with every ethnicity beside igbo, every politicians beside igbo present yet once again, the burial given to him is equivalent to the burial given to all military officers that died. Nothing special, nothing extravagant, nothing memorable, not even a news media covered the burial. Infact, the so called "rebel that is hated nationwide" according to yorubas got more of a hero burial than the "national hero that is loved by all" according to yorubas. It makes a person think.

Next thing they told us is the reason such happened is because ojukwu was a politician and admired by his people thus the politicians came to please igbo. I Don die laughing. So thanks to burial, the yorubas now all of a sudden disregard the man they disturbed us for years as one of their loved, high held, son as a nobody. That is just hilarious. Anyway, let's move on. If we decided to remove the Nigerian politicians that grazed ojukwu ' burial. What reason would the emirs leave their palace to attend the burial? They even got their people to do a dance in the burial. Are they also looking for a political backing? Last I checked emir is not a politicial title and neither is ojukwu an obi, Eze or an igwe. In otherwords, does not fall into yoruba save facing tactics. Next stop is the foreign leaders, once again are they Nigerian politicians looking for support? how strong is igbo votes in their nations? The answer is none. Once again, for what reason would they leave their cozy life in their country, travel all the way to Nigeria just to attend a "hated rebels " burial yet they couldn't do the same for the "loved hero" burial. I wonder if the excuses yoruba are making are they even using their brains when conducting their excuses.

Anyway moving on. For every "hero or national hero" of all nation gets at least some form of international recognition yet ironically the "rebel" got more international coverage than the "national hero". hilarious. Even the nation's media didn't even deemed it worthwhile to cover the "national hero" burial.

From all this is safe to conclude the so called "national hero" title yoruba bestowed on odekunle is just their usual self claimed titles with no backing just another of their delusional, dream, titles such as the most sophisticated, most educated, most developed, etc. By the looks of it, the Nigerian populace regard odekunle as an unimportant church rat. A nobody. just another military man that died. By the looks of it odekunle is only a hero to yorubas and yoruba alone.

Hilarious enough, even their own politicians didn't deem it worthwhile to attend his burial. At least the igbo and other non yoruba do not have to attend the burial since they have no affiliation to him, ironically with all the constant disturbance of odekunle is a hero, he's a respected man, he ended Nigerian war, blah blah by his people, you would think his own leaders would at least attend yet nada. Even fashola that attended had his face all crunched up like he doesn't want to be there. Looking at the corpse of the man like he's looking at a monkey, gorilla and pig mixture. More hilarious about the picture is that the face fashola made is the same face his people use to attack, ridicule and insult GEJ whenever he is pictured with fashola and the man has his face all crunched up like that. I wonder what they'll say now?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by modhream: 7:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
django1:

A lot of civil war soldiers die everyday, not many get giving state burials like Adekunle and Ojukwu. Adekunle does not have the political relevance that ojukwu had but I am very sure that when someone with as much political relevance die you will see the politicians there.

Ibos follow ojukwu so its natural to see politicians fussing over his dead body to buy the backing of his followers.

You guys are selling yourselves cheap to compare Ojukwu with this man.
No,no one is selling anyone short here.U guys claimed a criminal n murderer as ur hero n role model,now ur faces are being rubbed in it.U laid this bed,enjoy its comfort.
Btw,Ojukwu was given a state burial,boots reversed n a 21-gun salute as befits a former head of state,by the same country he supposedly rebelled against.Ur Adekunle was buried as a middling officer,albeit a dismissed one,learn the difference.I did not see any boot on Adekunle's coffin,reversed or otherwise,neither was he paid any much respect by the military establishment.The CDS wasn't there,neither was the CNS.Heck,his former C-in-C kept his distance,tho he was in town.
So much for Nigeria's "military hero".

9 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by aryzgreat: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
OneNaira6:
See yoruba trying to console themselves the reason why the man they told us is a "Nigerian hero" was given a burial even a church rat would be ashamed of.

They told us not to compare ojukwu burial to odekunle burial..why shouldn't we? We compare Ling it for a reason. It shows how much the odekunle bis regarded in reality unlike what yoruba tried to pass off in the media. One was a rebel, supposedly hated by the entire Nigerian populace while the other is regarded as the best Nigerian fighter and a national hero, loved by all at least that's what yoruba tried to tell us. Yet when the two died, you would except the one they tried to pass of as a hero be bestowed with nothing but admiration by everyone yet nothing came. You'll except the same "hero" to instantly get one of the most expensive, over the top burial with every ethnicity beside igbo, every politicians beside igbo present yet once again, the burial given to him is equivalent to the burial given to all military officers that died. Nothing special, nothing extravagant, nothing memorable, not even a news media covered the burial. Infact, the so called "rebel that is hated nationwide" according to yorubas got more of a hero burial than the "national hero that is loved by all" according to yorubas. It makes a person think.

Next thing they told us is the reason such happened is because ojukwu was a politician and admired by his people thus the politicians came to please igbo. I Don die laughing. So thanks to burial, the yorubas now all of a sudden disregard the man they disturbed us for years as one of their loved, high held, son as a nobody. That is just hilarious. Anyway, let's move on. If we decided to remove the Nigerian politicians that grazed ojukwu ' burial. What reason would the emirs leave their palace to attend the burial? They even got their people to do a dance in the burial. Are they also looking for a political backing? Last I checked emir is not a politicial title and neither is ojukwu an obi, Eze or an igwe. In otherwords, does not fall into yoruba save facing tactics. Next stop is the foreign leaders, once again are they Nigerian politicians looking for support? how strong is igbo votes in their nations? The answer is none. Once again, for what reason would they leave their cozy life in their country, travel all the way to Nigeria just to attend a "hated rebels " burial yet they couldn't do the same for the "loved hero" burial. I wonder if the excuses yoruba are making are they even using their brains when conducting their excuses.

Anyway moving on. For every "hero or national hero" of all nation gets at least some form of international recognition yet ironically the "rebel" got more international coverage than the "national hero". hilarious. Even the nation's media didn't even deemed it worthwhile to cover the "national hero" burial.

From all this is safe to conclude the so called "national hero" title yoruba bestowed on odekunle is just their usual self claimed titles with no backing just another of their delusional, dream, titles such as the most sophisticated, most educated, most developed, etc. By the looks of it, the Nigerian populace regard odekunle as an unimportant church rat. A nobody. just another military man that died. By the looks of it odekunle is only a hero to yorubas and yoruba alone.

Hilarious enough, even their own politicians didn't deem it worthwhile to attend his burial. At least the igbo and other non yoruba do not have to attend the burial since they have no affiliation to him, ironically with all the constant disturbance of odekunle is a hero, he's a respected man, he ended Nigerian war, blah blah by his people, you would think his own leaders would at least attend yet nada. Even fashola that attended had his face all crunched up like he doesn't want to be there. Looking at the corpse of the man like he's looking at a monkey, gorilla and pig mixture. More hilarious about the picture is that the face fashola made is the same face his people use to attack, ridicule and insult GEJ whenever he is pictured with fashola and the man has his face all crunched up like that. I wonder what they'll say now?

What a slaughter

5 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Onenaira be very careful..

Arinze back off from this thread before you enter into a big trouble..

I will not warn you again!
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
modhream:

No,no one is selling anyone short here.U guys claimed a criminal n murderer as ur hero n role model,now ur faces are being rubbed in it.U laid this bed,enjoy its comfort.
Btw,Ojukwu was given a state burial,boots reversed n a 21-gun salute as befits a former head of state,by the same country he supposedly rebelled against.Ur Adekunle was buried as a middling officer,albeit a dismissed one,learn the difference.I did not see any boot on Adekunle's coffin,reversed or otherwise,neither was he paid any much respect by the military establishment.The CDS wasn't there,neither was the CNS.Heck,his former C-in-C kept his distance,tho he was in town.
So much for Nigeria's "military hero".

Whatever rocks your boat you sad little man.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OneNaira6: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:

A coward using another man's name to shield himself Don't ever call me again. One thing i don't like or acknowledge are cowards hence I don't quote you so don't ever quote me again. When you grow some balls, stop being a coward even on anonymous forum and stop using chino to hide your cowardly self then you have the right to threaten me.

Wtf about you should I be threaten about? Highest you can do is go on FB, get a picture of some nigga and blast it on here shouting and crazing about "that's one naira. One naira" like a mentally deranged fool. Infact I actually urge you and dare you to do that sh1t. Since I do not have neither a facebook, instagram or any social media, what else from you that I'll be threaten about? What else do you do that makes you think you can threaten anyone? You a thug in life? Are you a ritualist? I highly doubt it. If you are a coward online, there is no doubt in my mind you're a coward in real life.

Grow a ball then you'll have the decency to threaten me.

10 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by OneNaira6: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:

Oh btw my name is ikechukwu. Next time you start calling names, have the decency to ask me first what my name is or at least do yourself a favor and go through my past post cause I've already stated it before. Mkay

7 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Lucasbalo(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
kITATITA:

it's not tribal unless you chose to see it that way. It's a study about those who try to please their masters by all means necessary. Adekunle, bragged about his powers during the war; including powers to shoot at women and children. Meanwhile Gowon, Danjuma and Obasanjo maintained gentlemanly postures and are celebrated till date; distancing themselves from Adekunle, their war tool. Even in death they don't want to associate with him. There's no greater disapproval of his method than what befell Adekunle at death.
War is not fair. Stop maligning this man for a brutal war that happened over forty years ago. Both sides committed atrocities during the war. Gowon never liked the Scorpion because he was against Gowon getting a state wedding at cathedral church at marina during the war. Obasanjo for his jealousy over scorpion and Danjuma is no saint either. Like I said, let the sleeping dog rest.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
OneNaira6:

Oh btw my name is ikechukwu. Next time you start calling names, have the decency to ask me first what my name is or at least do yourself a favor and go through my past post cause I've already stated it before. Mkay

Okey, bia neba. Its time to get out of the trenches. The war ended half a century ago.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by modhream: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
django1:

Whatever rocks your boat you sad little man.
No,u are the little man here.A piss-poor excuse of a man,u n ur ilk
U glorified n celebrated mass murder by ur "hero",now the chickens have come home to roost u want it kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ikweremilitant: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
TribalEAST:
were you expecting ndigbo there? grin grin grin mind you, minimah was also there. We are glad the clueless One didn't come and display his cluelessness at the event. Rest in peace
your height of stupidity is irredimable.hoples yoruba goat.

8 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ikwerreboy be careful. You will soon cry for what you got yourself into..

Be very very careful. Now leave this thread or we shall make you cry in the night..

ikweremilitant:
your height of stupidity is irredimable.hoples yoruba goat.
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400
Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by ChinemeOkpan: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
LasGidiOwner:
CC: Chinazaekperem5, GEJisBOKO, Generalscatter, ChinemeOkpan, Reborn, Scatter1, Alababoss, Mrojukwu, Generaladekunle, ebankole, tsolz400

Dancing Azonto grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eulogies As Military Bury Benjamin Adekunle by LasGidiOwner: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Now if you know you have no reasonable thing to say on this board..quit now or you will cry!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15)

Buhari Hasn’t Apologised To Senate – Presidency / Soldier Returned Empty-Handed – Sowore Reacts To Rescue Of Abducted School Girls / Babajide Sanwo-olu Biography – Profile, Background, Family & History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.