Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Describe Your First Period (menarche) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Describe Your First Period (menarche) (3187 Views)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / Is It Possible For A Girl To See Her Period Twice In A Month? / Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your First Period (menarche) by oppinionated(f): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2014
I was listening to the radio today and women were sharing their first menstrual experience. It was such a funny and enlightening programme so I decided to bring it up here. So tell us Ladies. 1. How scary was it for you when you saw it? 2. Who was the first person you told? 3. Did your parents give you the ole "if you touch a boy you'll get pregnant" talk? 4. Did your parents celebrate?
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2014
It was really scary that day, I was in year one my roommate laughed me so hard when I was crying
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Tolexander: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
I thought it was a miscarriage cos i'd watched a yoruba movie where a woman was having a miscarriage and the family were crying in the film.
I was so terrified and started crying until my sister told me what it means

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Tolexander:
I thought it was a miscarriage cos i'd watched a yoruba movie where a woman was having a miscarriage and the family were crying in the film.

Bros your own good oo

I thought I was pregnancy

thank God oo

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by iceberylin(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ŤĤĨŃĞ ČÁŃ ŚMĔĹĹ embarassed
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐĎ Ĩ ÚŚĔĎ PÁĎ Ő grin
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm my brothers and sisters of Zion that day I was in the market buying foodstuffs when suddenly something like zobo start running tru my legs I thought I was raped by a spirit.so I start shouting"who took my virginity" that's all
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Missmossy(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2014
Hahahahaha lot of funny comments here. Tolexander are you now female?
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2014
grin disgusting ..
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by idu1(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

Bros your own good oo

I thought I was pregnancy

thank God oo
i knw u b4
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by idu1(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Tolexander:
u wnt to join andyblaze united abi?
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Tolexander: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Missmossy:
Hahahahaha lot of funny comments here. Tolexander are you now female?
share your experience. gringringrin

Why are our females viewing this thread without leaving a comment sharing the experience?

Guess they've never menstrated or they are too young to menstrate!
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Ladycloud(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
iceberylin:
ŤĤÁŤ ŤĤĨŃĞ ČÁŃ ŚMĔĹĹ embarassed
ŤĤÁŃĶ ĞŐĎ Ĩ ÚŚĔĎ PÁĎ Ő grin
......lol....ihe i na ekwu n'onu eh....
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Missmossy(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Tolexander:
share your experience. gringringrin

Why are our females viewing this thread without leaving a comment sharing the experience?

Guess they've never menstrated or they are too young to menstrate!
Lol...you evaded my question and you want me to answer yours.
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by iceberylin(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Ladycloud:
......lol....ihe i na ekwu n'onu eh....

ĹŐĹ.....ŶŐÚŔ ŦŔŐM ĨĞßŐ shocked

Ĩ ŦŐÚŃĎ Á ŚĨŚŤĔŔ grin
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2014
i just dinishesd abusing one ode woman she na tell me you will c wen i na rich house thats wen d blood staryto b commoting i think is winch tinz.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Tolexander: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
Missmossy:

Lol...you evaded my question and you want me to answer yours.
not like that!

Something comes before the other.
Your question is in a thread which you have to leave a comment. I will definitely answer you if you share your experience.
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2014
This happened when I just completed my SSCE. I tried to work before securing admission.I was in an interview when something like zobo drink splashed beneath my skirt, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up becos I cldnt stand the shame.. *so disgusting*
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by barthchuks(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Dayvhid:
i just dinishesd abusing one ode woman she na tell me you will c wen i na rich house thats wen d blood staryto b commoting i think is winch tinz.
I don't understand!
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2014
idu1:
i knw u b4

where? baby
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by idu1(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

where? baby
i knw u to b troll on nairaland. Wetin concern u with ladies menstrual period.
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by valmunich(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
This happened when I just completed my SSCE. I tried to work before securing admission.I was in an interview when something like zobo drink splashed beneath my skirt, it was as if the ground should open and swallow me up becos I cldnt stand the shame.. *so disgusting*
Skirt undecided undecided

Oh! Now I understand grin
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by tosyne2much(m): 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
valmunich:

Skirt undecided undecided

Oh! Now I understand grin
egbon you no go vex for me oooo.. Lwkmd grin
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by barackodam: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
This thread go mark brain
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is this a thread for the guys or the ladies? Lmao nairaland never disappoints cheesy
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Ladycloud(f): 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
iceberylin:

ĹŐĹ.....ŶŐÚŔ ŦŔŐM ĨĞßŐ shocked

Ĩ ŦŐÚŃĎ Á ŚĨŚŤĔŔ grin
.....lol....stp sisterzoning me ooooh!
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by udysweet(f): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mine was in SS2, it was in the month of September,I tink 17th or so. I was at home infact at d backyard of our face me I face u,and I was doin smtn for my mum suddenly I felt a wetness in my"down below" and lo and behold wen I squatted to look under I was staring at a "red patch" I ddnt need a soothsayer to tell me wat it was,tnks to d "Always" pple who came to orientate us in school long b4 then. I eventually made use of the free sample pads they gav us back then wch I'd kept for so long,lol!
You guys sure don't wanna know what happened to me in December of that same year? *lips sealed tightly*
Lol

1 Like

Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:

oga oooo....

So, its no longer akamu....Its now zobo....
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Vivly(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
udysweet:
Mine was in SS2, it was in the month of September,I tink 17th or so. I was at home infact at d backyard of our face me I face u,and I was doin smtn for my mum suddenly I felt a wetness in my"down below" and lo and behold wen I squatted to look under I was staring at a "red patch" I ddnt need a soothsayer to tell me wat it was,tnks to d "Always" pple who came to orientate us in school long b4 then. I eventually made use of the free sample pads they gav us back then wch I'd kept for so long,lol!
You guys sure don't wanna know what happened to me in December of that same year? *lips sealed tightly*
Lol
What happened?
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by tosyne2much(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
temigracie:

oga oooo....

So, its no longer akamu....Its now zobo....
lwkmd grin.. Btw, who told you we don't menstrate ?
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
....lol...

I started quite early....Twas my first day in JSS 1....

I wasn't surprised....I have heard lots about it.....from my Mum and Cousins......Read about it too.

..When I noticed...Thank God twasnt heavy...Twas just a normal flow...I checked myself and cleaned up....When I got home, I didnt tell anybody including my mum....

I was too shy to tell anyone....

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
lwkmd grin.. Btw, who told you we don't menstrate ?

..Guys dont menstruate now...

Only wet-dreams...
Re: Describe Your First Period (menarche) by steppin: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vivly:

What happened?
You be learner? She lost her Vijay! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Cure To Impotence? Rise And Fall? / Bodybuilder Exercise Chart / Earliest Signs Of Pregnancy - The Shocking Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.