Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,486 members, 7,770,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:54 AM

Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 (11692 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2014
Atmosphere For Miracles (AFM) is a daily webcast programme hosted by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD, the president of Believers LoveWorld Incorporated, aka Christ Embassy. Pastor Chris has touched millions of lives around the world with the healing power of God through the operation and gifts of the Holy Spirit. Through the AFM flagship programme, many receive the healing touch of God right in the comfort of their homes or any location they may be.

AFM provides the viewer the opportunity to relive the miracles, receive revelation of God’s word and experience the life-transforming moments. The programme usually features events and conferences that have been held and hosted in the Ministry worldwide in which the man of God operated diverse signs and wonders through the anointing power of the Holy Spirit.

The AFM programme also features highlights from the sessions of the world renowned Healing School. The Healing School in South Africa and Canada are where many who were given up for dead or were challenged with chronic conditions, receive and testify of their miraculous healing.

[size=20pt]But Is There Such A Thing As An ‘Atmosphere’ For Miracles?[/size]
The vision of the Believers LoveWorld is taking God's divine presence to the nations of the world and to demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit. This is achieved through every available means, as the Ministry is driven by a passion to see men and women all over the world, come to the knowledge of the divine life made available in Christ Jesus. There is such a thing as the divine presence of God.

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them. Luke 5:17( KJV)
. In an atmosphere for miracle, the power of the Lord is present to heal; there is a strong move of the Spirit. This is because there is a corporate faith.

Christ Embassy UK Zone 2, in this year of Greatness, 2014, is hosting Atmosphere For Miracles at the Excel Centre giving everyone the opportunity to experience their own miracle whatever that miracle they desire may be. Atmosphere For Miracles has become a household name for many to tap into the glory of God’s power for their miracle.

1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, UK

for direction, click here https://www.google.com/maps/dir//51.5085,0.029846/@51.5082879,-0.0388073,12z/data=!3m1!4b1

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Since it's happening in the U.K would Rev Anita be welcome there? Also is Oyak's using the opportunity of the visit to spend the much needed quality time with his family or is he lodging in an hotel with one of the females he is having inappropriate relationships with? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by nora544: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
What is with the Uk Goverment because he has some problems there and he cannot make with the church money what he want.
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Nora o! grin grin grin

write a complaint to the UK Government, else sharaaaaap! Your rant on NL makes no difference beyond this site. grin

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
UKZone2 will never be the same again!
@PastorKun why not go to the UK and witness the event yourself?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:
UKZone2 will never be the same again!
@PastorKun why not go to the UK and witness the event yourself?

hahahahahaha.... that guy is somewhere in Lagos selling auto parts, how on earth do you want him to afford a trip to the UK? Anyways, he can write Sahara Reporters to go find out. wink
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

hahahahahaha.... that guy is somewhere in Lagos selling auto parts, how on earth do you want him to afford a trip to the UK? Anyways, he can write Sahara Reporters to go find out. wink

Ok! I rest my case then!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

Maybe your oga, (joagbaje) can sponsor me since he has so much money to splash around. On second thoughts, why would I want to go half way across the world to watch a charade being organised by a shameless man who can't take care of his home

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

Maybe your oga, (joagbaje) can sponsor me since he has so much money to splash around. On second thoughts, why would I want to go half way across the world to watch a charade being organised by a shameless man who can't take care of his home

grin grin grin grin

Simply ask him to sponsor you, just that when you get there, you fit escape because you dey white man land, making London Police to start questioning Jo... Meanwhile, Keep hating, while Pastor Chris keeps blazing new trails

3 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

I thought you're hell-bent on unraveling the "charades being perpetrated by this shenanigans"?
So, all this your rant on NL na shakara?
Abi no be your personal conviction be that?
Na wa oh!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

I thought you're hell-bent on unraveling the "charades being perpetrated by this shenanigans"?
Na wa oh!

forget these guys jare... thier mouth na only on NL... remember that anti tithe tract thread? It's almost 3 months now no action. Let's not even talk about UK, IPPC is next month, Kunle and his band of misfits CANNOT come close to the arena, not because they are barred, but either because they can't stand excellence and progressiveness or because they simply don't want to be proved wrong. grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

forget these guys jare... thier mouth na only on NL... remember that anti tithe tract thread? It's almost 3 months now no action. Let's not even talk about UK, IPPC is next month, Kunle and his band of misfits CANNOT come close to the arena, not because they are barred, but either because they can't stand excellence and progressiveness or because they simply don't want to be proved wrong. grin

I rest my case yet again!
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

Would you be attending the IPPC? Or the meagre partnership you contributed does not qualify you to attend?

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

Na wa oh!

What's their to unravel The whole world apart from his victims who worship him in cec already know that he is a charlatan and it's all a charade. oyaks had the opportunity to prove himself when NBC insisted that his miracles must be verifiable before he can air them on national TV instead of him to verify his 'miracles' and continue airing his ATM, he had to yank it off national TV to avoid facing the wrath of the law.

5 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

Would you be attending the IPPC? Or the meagre partnership you contributed does not qualify you to attend?

grin grin

Yes, would you be able to come to LCA?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

What's their to unravel The whole world apart from his victims who worship him in cec already know that he is a charlatan and it's all a charade. oyaks had the opportunity to prove himself when NBC insisted that his miracles must be verifiable before he can air them on national TV instead of him to verify his 'miracles' and continue airing his ATM, he had to yank it off national TV to avoid facing the wrath of the law.

grin grin Same way they silenced another crook called Benny Hinn in the US. Dude couldn't even provide a single documented verifiable miracle claim. Benny Hinn has even denied saying he declares people healed but that they are the ones who say they are healed themselves. Trust Yankees, them no give the guy space to pull an Oyakhilome on them grin

6 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

grin grin

Yes, would you be able to come to LCA?

Ok let me know when you are in Lagos so I can take you out for lunch. wink

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

Ok let me know when you are in Lagos so I can take you out for lunch. wink

Ok wink
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by allwestafrican: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

i believed i had read a few of your posts in the past which were quite insightful....

with the way your talking now hmm....out of the abundance of the heart the mouth doth speak? miracles can be verified??

and am not a cec member , but who made thee a judge?

i smell a lot of religion ,with out spirituality

even David( full of the spirit was afraid to go against Gods formerly anointed even though, God had condemned him saul).

it shouldn't be soo easy to condem bro, if it is somethings not right.....even Gabriel the angel rebuked lucifer with the ''The Lord rebuke you"

remeber the thief on the cross went straight to heaven...not by your righteousness oo my people!

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
PastorKun:

What's their to unravel

There isn't now is there? grin grin grin

The whole world apart from his victims who worship him in cec already know that he is a charlatan and it's all a charade. oyaks had the opportunity to prove himself when NBC insisted that his miracles must be verifiable before he can air them on national TV instead of him to verify his 'miracles' and continue airing his ATM, he had to yank it off national TV to avoid facing the wrath of the law.

It isn't a miracle if it's verifiable sir!
The NBC of all people knew that (at least the christians amongst them), they yank off ATM off of national TV not the other way around. BLW simply outsmart them by thinking outside the box and now, ATM is viewed all around the world! grin grin grin

A question sir- where has your criticism taken you: Local, National, Continental, Worldwide or simply confined to nairaland?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lobeez:

grin grin Same way they silenced another crook called Benny Hinn in the US.

I dunno what you mean by the word silenced, but it may interest you to know that benny hinn's crusade in india attracted over 7.5 million people. BHM ministries is still alive and thriving in america and in other parts of the world. Below is BHM schedule in case you want to verify my claim.
http://www.bennyhinn.org/event-schedule/

Dude couldn't even provide a single documented verifiable miracle claim

Evander Holyfield, a well known boxer attributed his healing to Benny hinn.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

There are several archives of documented doctor certified miracles that occured in hinns crusades. I remember one I've read- I believe in miracles by hinn. It contains many testimonies with doctors reports, verifiable addresses/ hospitals, everything.
Benny Hinn has even denied saying he declares people healed but that they are the ones who say they are healed themselves. Trust Yankees, them no give the guy space to pull an Oyakhilome on them grin

I doubt if hinn said the bolded, but can you please show me the source/link to where he said that?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Gombs(m): 6:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

There isn't now is there? grin grin grin

The NBC of all people knew that (at least the christians amongst them), they yank off ATM off of national TV not the other way around. BLW simply outsmart them by thinking outside the box and now, ATM is viewed all around the world! grin grin grin

A question sir- where has your criticism taken you: Local, National, Continental, Worldwide or simply [size=30pt]confined to nairaland[/size]?

Gbam grin grin
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

I dunno what you mean by the word silenced, but it may interest you to know that benny hinn's crusade in india attracted over 7.5 million people. BHM ministries is still alive and thriving in america and in other parts of the world. Below is BHM schedule in case you want to verify my claim.
http://www.bennyhinn.org/event-schedule/

7.5 million my bum, those figures are usually exaggerated. I'll give you and example, Pastor Chris has been reported by his ministry to pull up to 3.5million people during a crusade at the national stadium surulere. now tell me, hows that possible? Lets do a small maths okay
if the total sitting capacity of the stadium is 60,000 for instance, and the open field takes the same capacity of 60,000 that totals to 120,000 right? lets assume the impossible that the overflow outside the stadium takes twice this number that is 240,000 (impossible) that means total attendance grosses at 380,000 which is still less than half a million. Yet this liars claimed they had 3.5million people in attendance and even called it a conservative estimate. Wow!

paulGrundy:

Evander Holyfield, a well known boxer attributed his healing to Benny hinn.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

You're not current dude, Holyfield was later confirmed to have been misdiagnosed, even the wikipedia link you posted admits this

"...Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Holyfield

After this discovery he was interviewed and this is what he said "There really was not anything to heal. That is because I do not believe that I had a problem with my heart to begin with."

paulGrundy:

There are several archives of documented doctor certified miracles that occured in hinns crusades. I remember one I've read- I believe in miracles by hinn. It contains many testimonies with doctors reports, verifiable addresses/ hospitals, everything.

That is so not true, none of Hinns miracles have checked out. Most of his miracle recipients have been traced and all have been found to either still live with the same sicknesses or that their conditions were exaggerated or that they have even died.
Some of his books have been rewritten several times because of false testimonies he published and he was forced to remove the testimonies.

paulGrundy:

I doubt if hinn said the bolded, but can you please show me the source/link to where he said that?

With all pleasure Sir grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4J75BfPbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEo6-i_aZw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

No my dear, its the other way round undecided, When Jesus performed miracles, no one doubted whether they happened, they only questioned what power he used. At some point he even sent some lepers he had healed to the priests to confirm them cleansed and reintroduce them to the society.

Kenny4lyfe:

Oyaks was asked to produce evidence and he didn't or should I say couldn't. What he did was ask his supporters to go and carry placards grin grin grin

Kenny4lyfe:

A question sir- where has your criticism taken you: Local, National, Continental, Worldwide or simply confined to nairaland?

He didn't tell you he was looking for fame did he? Everybody operates in their own league. Have you heard of James Randi or Derren Brown?
They've helped expose similar criminals like your pastor and yes they are well known.

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

7.5 million my bum, those figures are usually exaggerated. I'll give you and example, Pastor Chris has been reported by his ministry to pull up to 3.5million people during a crusade at the national stadium surulere. now tell me, hows that possible? Lets do a small maths okay
if the total sitting capacity of the stadium is 60,000 for instance, and the open field takes the same capacity of 60,000 that totals to 120,000 right? lets assume the impossible that the overflow outside the stadium takes twice this number that is 240,000 (impossible) that means total attendance grosses at 380,000 which is still less than half a million. Yet this liars claimed they had 3.5million people in attendance and even called it a conservative estimate. Wow!

What's amusing about this quote is that you are basing your estimations on assumptions, do you know the capacity of the loveworld crusade grounds? Where you at Hinn's crusade? What proof can you hinge your estimates on?

You're not current dude,[b]Holyfield was later confirmed to have been misdiagnosed, even the wikipedia link you posted admits this

"...Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evander_Holyfield

This is the full quote of the wikipeadia link, although wikipaedia is biased, but it implied that Holyfield was healed, contrary to the misleading way you quoted it.

However, watching a television show hosted by preacher Benny Hinn, Holyfield says he felt his heart heal. He and Hinn subsequently became friends and he became a frequent visitor to Hinn's crusades. In fact, during this time, Holyfield went to a Benny Hinn crusade in Philadelphia, had Hinn lay hands on him and gave Hinn a check for $265,000 after he was told he was healed.He then passed his next examination by the boxing commission. Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body

In 1995, Holyfield returned to the ring with a ten-round decision win versus former Olympic gold medalist, Ray Mercer.

After this discovery he was interviewed and this is what he said "There really was not anything to heal. That is because I do not believe that I had a problem with my heart to begin with."

^^ according to peadia he did make the above comment, he might have had a medical condition other the heart condition, that peadia did not tell us, why was he seeking a miracle in the first place? To stage miracle grin Is it a coincidence that after Hinns prayer, he passed the examination by the boxing commision?

Am very certain that his doctor misdiagnosed his medical condition. The anointing of the holyghost through Hinn removed the negative effects of the excessive morphine in his body.

I think you are examining the facts biasedly.

That is so not true, none of Hinns miracles have checked out. Most of his miracle recipients have been traced and all have been found to either still live with the same sicknesses or that their conditions were exaggerated or that they have even died.
Some of his books have been rewritten several times because of false testimonies he published and he was forced to remove the testimonies

Facts? Examples? Evidence of your claims? Are you saying the above to because his critics said so?

Although there are cases of people who who were initially healed but later died or had all the symptoms that had disappeared come back, but there are still people who were healed, and several years after they are hale and hearty (if I quote their testimony here, you won't believe, so no need)

With all pleasure Sir grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH4J75BfPbA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnEo6-i_aZw

Funny how you didn't show proof for your claims in your earlier post.
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Lobeez:

No my dear, its the other way round undecided, When Jesus performed miracles, no one doubted whether they happened, they only questioned what power he used. At some point he even sent some lepers he had healed to the priests to confirm them cleansed and reintroduce them to the society

You are wrong sir, when Jesus rose from the dead, the religious leaders of his time cried foul! They didn't believe, the accused his disciples of hiding his body.

Oyaks was asked to produce evidence and he didn't or should I say couldn't. What he did was ask his supporters to go and carry placards grin grin grin

Says who? You? Who told you he couldn't provide evidence of the miracles?

I think you are just making that assumption because he pulled out atmosphere for miracles from our regular T.V stations. Don't forget that it is still being telecast on loveworld sattelite. Atmosphere for faith by CEC is still aired in our local stations, in fact one is aired in MITV yesterday by 10pm. Guess what? Its still about miracles.

He didn't tell you he was looking for fame did he? Everybody operates in their own league. Have you heard of James Randi or Derren Brown?
They've helped expose similar criminals like your pastor and yes they are well known.

I have watched Browns "miracle for sale" show.
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Kenny4lyfe:

shocked shocked shocked
A miracle can't be verified You now see the damage oyakhilome is doing to your already pathetic mental faculties. This criminal has totally destroyed your ability to reason. I remember this was the manipulative lie that he told his victims when NBC insisted he must verify his miracles before airing them. He said " how can mere mortals want to verify spiritual things"? Thus confusing his victims and giving him an escape route for his inability to verify even a single miracle.

I pray God delivers you, Gombs and others from the spell of oyakhilome. Amen( I suspect joagbaje's case is beyond redemption though as he might have sold his soul to the devil)

2 Likes

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

What's amusing about this quote is that you are basing your estimations on assumptions, do you know the capacity of the loveworld crusade grounds? Where you at Hinn's crusade? What proof can you hinge your estimates on?

I was giving an example from a crusade here in Nigeria that I'm well aware of that was reported to have 3.5 million in attendance in a venue that cannot take more that 60,000 people sitting. If you cant figure out the estimations i made then sorry I'm not a maths teacher undecided

paulGrundy:

This is the full quote of the wikipeadia link, although wikipaedia is biased, but it implied that Holyfield was healed, contrary to the misleading way you quoted it.

However, watching a television show hosted by preacher Benny Hinn, Holyfield says he felt his heart heal. He and Hinn subsequently became friends and he became a frequent visitor to Hinn's crusades. In fact, during this time, Holyfield went to a Benny Hinn crusade in Philadelphia, had Hinn lay hands on him and gave Hinn a check for $265,000 after he was told he was healed.He then passed his next examination by the boxing commission. Holyfield later stated that his heart was misdiagnosed due to the morphine pumped into his body

In 1995, Holyfield returned to the ring with a ten-round decision win versus former Olympic gold medalist, Ray Mercer.

^^ according to peadia he did make the above comment, he might have had a medical condition other the heart condition, that peadia did not tell us, why was he seeking a miracle in the first place? To stage miracle grin Is it a coincidence that after Hinns prayer, he passed the examination by the boxing commision?

Am very certain that his doctor misdiagnosed his medical condition. The anointing of the holyghost through Hinn removed the negative effects of the excessive morphine in his body.

I think you are examining the facts biasedly.

I think you missed this part of the wikipedia post:

"When he went to the hospital to have his shoulder checked, he was diagnosed with a heart condition and had to announce his retirement from boxing. It later surfaced that the chairman of the medical advisory board for the Nevada State Athletic Commission believed his condition to be consistent with HGH use"

Isn't very simple to figure out why he passed the examination? because there was no heart condition smiley the previous test went wrong because of the morphine in his bloodstream. He said himself that there was no healing don't you get it. these were his very words: "There really was not anything to heal. That is because I do not believe that I had a problem with my heart to begin with."

paulGrundy:

Facts? Examples? Evidence of your claims? Are you saying the above to because his critics said so?

Nope, because Benny has been caught pants down countless times lying. Please watch the videos I posted, when you're done, I'll give you more cheesy

paulGrundy:

Funny how you didn't show proof for your claims in your earlier post.

Does it make any difference? now I given you proof so what do you say now? cool

1 Like

Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by paulGrundy(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2014
PastorKun:

shocked shocked shocked
A miracle can't verified You now see the damage oyakhilome is doing to your already pathetic mental faculties. This criminal has totally destroyed your ability to reason. I remember this was the manipulative lie that he told his victims when NBC insisted he must verify his miracles before airing them. He said " how can mere mortals want to verify spiritual things"? Thus confusing his victims and giving him an escape route for his inability to verify even a single miracle.

I pray God delivers you, Gombs and others from the spell of oyakhilome. Amen( I suspect joagbaje's case is beyond redemption though as he might have sold his soul to the devil)

Hello pastor kun smiley

Have you considered the possibility that you may be misinterpreting his comment?
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by OmoPastor(m): 9:04am On Oct 05, 2014
I thought this thread was about the program that held at the Excel center, what's all these rantings am reading here.
OP please post pix of the program, miracles, excerpts of the Word etc.
Thanks
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

You are wrong sir, when Jesus rose from the dead, the religious leaders of his time cried foul! They didn't believe, the accused his disciples of hiding his body.

grin grin grin grin stop trying to shift the post dude, we're talking about the miracles of Jesus and the Apostles; none was doubted, they only doubted the source of power.

paulGrundy:

Says who? You? Who told you he couldn't provide evidence of the miracles?

If he did provide any proof of his miracles, he would not have remained banned

paulGrundy:

I think you are just making that assumption because he pulled out atmosphere for miracles from our regular T.V stations. Don't forget that it is still being telecast on loveworld sattelite. Atmosphere for faith by CEC is still aired in our local stations, in fact one is aired in MITV yesterday by 10pm. Guess what? Its still about miracles.

Yea, they told him he couldn't use the title miracles unless he could prove just one miracle. He couldn't tongue

paulGrundy:

I have watched Browns "miracle for sale" show.

And you didn't see him expose a prominent Pastor? Just tell me you didn't see that
Re: Atmosphere For Miracles 2014 With Pastor Chris- Today, October 4th 2014 by PastorKun(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hello pastor kun smiley

Have you considered the possibility that you may be misinterpreting his comment?

What ever comment he made would not have been necessary if the miracles are real and verifiable. The fact remains the oyakhilome is a confirmed fake miracle worker and charlatan par excellence.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Setting The Record Straight On "Speaking In Tongues" And Other Spiritual Gifts / Apostle Johnson Suleman – Ministry,investments And Net Worth (photo) / What If Obama Is The Anti-Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.