Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures (1837 Views)

The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos / Ifeanyichukwu Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of Customs’ Boss / Nigerian Navy Takes Delivery Of Warship Donated By United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by ak47mann(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2014
In fulfillment of his promise to Idemilli women( Hon.Ibezi Women Empowerment Initiative).
mgbe ndi ozo noo na ula.
Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi (Ochiagha Idemilli )
na agaghari na emee mma.

its happening live now.
reality 2015. Now in Town..

Women of Idemmilli more is coming
cool

Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by ak47mann(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
APGA BREEZING FRESH AIR EVERYWHERE cool

1 Like

Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by redcliff: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2014
Rubbish..
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2014
Very generous of him.....I commend him

But I dont know how cars can "EMPOWER" women in particular

2 Likes

Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by flexing11(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2014
this country is doomed imagine a single(politrickian) donating 50 cars when there are nigerians out there that cannot even afford a square meal!

3 Likes

Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2014
flexing11:
this country is doomed imagine a single(politrickian) donating 50 cars when there are nigerians out there that cannot even afford a square meal!
Its pathetic
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by flexing11(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2014
nwanna89:
Very generous of him.....I commend him

But I dont know how cars can "EMPOWER" women in particular
just tell me what is generous here,na big name dey kill dog!
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by philantoxx(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2014
look lyk campaign vehicles to me

1 Like

Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by IGBOSON1: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
flexing11:

^^^This is one way they try to redeem themselves.....giving back a tiny fraction of what they've illegally acquired in the hope that they'd be looked upon as true men/women-of-the-people!

@pics: OP seems to have a nice camera, so i propose he becomes the official onye nese photo for Anambra......the other dude i'd like to see dethroned is nothing short of a fruitcake! sad
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
when he becomes re-elected. His priority would be to steal from governments treasury to cover all the cost incurred during campaign parole, with interest too.
But if he isn't coming back, then I would say he is a Goodman for atleast giving a tiny fraction of what he stole/stealing in power.
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by jmoore(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
Are they going to use the 50 Toyota corolla cars for transportation business?
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by ak47mann(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^This is one way they try to redeem themselves.....giving back a tiny fraction of what they've illegally acquired in the hope that they'd be looked upon as true men/women-of-the-people!

@pics: OP seems to have a nice camera, so i propose he becomes the official onye nese photo for Anambra......the other dude i'd like to see dethroned is nothing short of a fruitcake! sad
grin
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by Readonee35L(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
corolla S for d ppl
smh
politics angry angry angry angry
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
IGBOSON1:

@bolded. You mean guys are now thinking about dethroning chino?
Re: One Of The 50 Toyota Corolla Cars Donated By Hon.Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Pictures by cjrane: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Good. Where is the remaining 49 cars? ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Former Gov Of Bayelsa State Alamieyeseigha's Son Commits Suicide. / EXISTENTIAL THREAT Our Armed Forces What’s D True Story? Outgunned Or Leaderless / Buhari Condemns The Reduction Of Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.