Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. (5496 Views)

Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / National Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by Gboliwe: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
laudate:

Continue to cry "you are in error! ". No one is impressed! I don't blame you because you have probably been paid by NHIS to blow their trumpet. undecided That is the problem with Nigeria.

Fancy policies and programmes are made by government agencies without any attempt to involve the community in monitoring it and providing feedback on how effective such policies or programmes, are. sad

And when those targeted by the programmes respond with feedback that such schemes are not working, their paid lackeys ignore it and scream "you are in error!" instead of finding ways to fine tune it and make it work properly! shocked

Another error! I am not paid, I do NOT even work with them but I am telling you again, you are in error. Forget that I work with a private organisation and you may probably feel I am enjoying the scheme because of my organisation. How about my mother who is a petty trader? How about the very many ordinary nigerians who don't have paid employment or in the formal sector.
Nobody knows it all, I should think that when you meet someone who appears to be more knowledgeable in a particular area, the smartest thing to do is drop your ignorance and move along in the direction you are being taken. No offense.
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by Gboliwe: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
laudate:

Yes, I edited it to correct typograhical errors and to clarify my thoughts on the subject. I did not remove anything from the original post. So does the editing offend you? Kindly point out the section, you have a problem with! angry

Please do not take any offense, I only said that because I noticed I quoted an abridged version.
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by laudate: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gboliwe:

Another error! I am not paid, I do NOT even work with them but I am telling you again, you are in error. Forget that I work with a private organisation and you may probably feel I am enjoying the scheme because of my organisation. How about my mother who is a petty trader? How about the very many ordinary nigerians who don't have paid employment or in the formal sector.
Nobody knows it all, I should think that when you meet someone who appears to be more knowledgeable in a particular area, the smartest thing to do is drop your ignorance and move along in the direction you are being taken. No offense.

Oh, you are not paid by NHIS? shocked And you do not work with them? My bad. Ok, correction taken. You sound as if you were paid to defend their programmes, going by the number of times you have chanted this mantra "you are in error". You keep jumping the gun in their defence, without bringing out genuine facts to contradict what other posters (including myself) have stated about the NHIS.

As for the other facts in my post, I have asked you to point out the sections where I am in error. sad

Did you conduct a survey of the private and most especially the public hospitals in Lagos, before you came to your conclusion that Laudate was in error ? Do you have facts and figures to disprove what I wrote here and to confirm that my experience was untrue? So why do you keep chanting "you are in error" like a primary school pupil?? shocked I weak o!

There is no ignorance being exhibited anywhere. The fact that you work for an HMO, does not mean that the NHIS scheme is free from faults or accessible by all Nigerians, irrespective of their location, educational level or status.

Do your homework and conduct your own survey before coming here to yarn fake stories! angry

One poster stated that his wife was denied surgery/medical care when she was referred to a public health institution, instead of giving concrete solutions to her problem, you did nothing! Yet, you expect people to take you and the NHIS serious! angry LMAO! wink
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by Gboliwe: 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
laudate:

Oh, you are not paid by NHIS? shocked And you do not work with them? My bad. Ok, correction taken. You sound as if you were paid to defend their programmes, going by the number of times you have chanted this mantra "you are in error". You keep jumping the gun in their defence, without bringing out genuine facts to contradict what other posters (including myself) have stated about the NHIS.

As for the other facts in my post, I have asked you to point out the sections where I am in error. sad

Did you conduct a survey of the private and most especially the public hospitals in Lagos, before you came to your conclusion that Laudate was in error ? Do you have facts and figures to disprove what I wrote here and to confirm that my experience was untrue? So why do you keep chanting "you are in error" like a primary school pupil?? shocked I weak o!

There is no ignorance being exhibited anywhere. The fact that you work for an HMO, does not mean that the NHIS scheme is free from faults or accessible by all Nigerians, irrespective of their location, educational level or status.

Do your homework and conduct your own survey before coming here to yarn fake stories! angry

One poster stated that his wife was denied surgery/medical care when she was referred to a public health institution, instead of giving concrete solutions to her problem, you did nothing! Yet, you expect people to take you and the NHIS serious! angry LMAO! wink

Your health need will be catered for you as an individual and as a family by nhis. You don't have to work in the formal sector. That's the message I have been preaching. I think that's the crux of the matter. Like I mentioned before, I am not too eager to attend to you word for word, I did it already and I hate wasting my time. When you want something, go for it. Its just a phone call away.
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by Toktee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
laudate:

Continue to cry "you are in error! ". No one is impressed! I don't blame you because you have probably been paid by NHIS to blow their trumpet. undecided That is the problem with Nigeria.

Fancy policies and programmes are made by government agencies without any attempt to involve the community in monitoring it and providing feedback on how effective such policies or programmes, are. sad

And when those targeted by the programmes respond with feedback that such schemes are not working, their paid lackeys ignore it and scream "you are in error!" instead of finding ways to fine tune it and make it work properly! shocked
Thank you bro.
Re: National Health Insurance Scheme And State Own Hospitals. by Joodaaa(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Anelpat Medical Company Limited not only give the best quality of Modern Medical Technologies to your doorsteps, we also offer the best Equipment Servicing and After Sales Servicing. Our Customer Service is unique and SMART. So for all your LABORATORY,DENTAL,RENAL,FERTILTY,EEG,ECG,IVD,OPHTHALMOLOGY, ICU, X-RAY and ULTRASOUND Equipment with Reagent and Medical Consumables, ANELPAT MEDICAL COMPANY LIMITED remains your best bet. Call Jooda 08138107982, 07038107257 and visit www.anelpatgroup.com to know more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Best Multivitamins For Babies And Toddlers ... Mothers tell us your experience / Meet Terri Smith: The World's Fattest Woman / EU Approves Medication That Quenches Urge To Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.