Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41295 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by charleff512(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth
haba bros! this one na sallah beef o

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by parrotibaba(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexzskil:

Ronaldo is popular than Reunion or Belize's peresident?The type of popularity the man enjoys UNIVERSALLY, if they join all world football stars together, PLUS Blatter, they can never in a million lifetimes reach it. Kid!

JLO IS HUNDRED TIMES RICHER, BIGGER, FAMOUS THAN FIFA, SAME GOES TO BEIBER, RIHANNA AND BEYONCE. FIFA CAN NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEIBER IN TERM OF FAME AND RICHES. FACT!
a big lie
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kudoxs(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Iamdagreatguy:
The dude that brings beanscake (Akara) and bread to the viewing centre and disturb everyone with the smell.
I did this a lot when I was in Unilorin...bugger of life.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by butanep(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth
your mouth must be smelling as well...
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
butanep:
your mouth must be smelling as well...
yours too
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by icekidgodfrey(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
StealthyMe:

**The rich kid..just comes to waste money
He's busy with his Sony Console or on his smartphone; hardly looking at the tv screen. cheesy
I can relate, lol.

*You're missing the well known hood guys who don't know what the fxck is going on but is just there to make jokes and annoy whoever would fall for his plight.

*People whose team is not playing that day, but just came to pull a rival team down, or rather the spirit of the fans. (MAN U Fans during Champions League Matches this season) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ayanbaba2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Can you imagine an arsenal supporter still saying that na only chelsea and arsenal remain unbeaten in the epl after losing 2chelséa...hmmn

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by froz(m): 11:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
bros (the commentator): if na angel di-maria, e for don dribble that guy

others in the viewing centre: bros na angel di-maria naaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ChiSun27(m): 4:18am On Oct 06, 2014
Melkuk:

*** There are some who never utter a word from the start to finish of the of the game.

smiley

smiley
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ademi87(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2014
cryand many chelsea fans love to stand up weneva dere players are in opponent box try to score and dereby blocking ur view...lyk as if dey were not cin everytin while sitting undecided
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
ggrin:
The akoti guy that keeps shouting anyhow angry
Hate Chelsea fans mehnangry,they can frustrate ur lifecry

like dude, I think it's in their blood to dey rant any how.
I remember yesterdays match, man utd vs Everton , could u believe that many Chelsea fans left what they are doin' to frustrate man United fans.
and na dem go first come,full everywhere just to make sure them go frustrate u finish.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by aljpimp(m): 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
That manchester united fan that sings fuji better than pasuma wen united is leading but wen united trail his forgets he can sing

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kollytin(m): 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
Some guys wey day always sit down 4 front dey mess wen an opponent scores
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ugeezee(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
starlingbawa:

I wasn't referring to 'Hating Chelsea fans' in my post just before yours. I was actually referring to 'Poor Comments' like the one you have highlighted in your post.
Lol that guy sounds man youish..... grin
starlingbawa:

I wasn't referring to 'Hating Chelsea fans' in my post just before yours. I was actually referring to 'Poor Comments' like the one you have highlighted in your post.
Lol that guy sounds man youish.....
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2014
ugeezee:
Lol that guy sounds man youish..... grin Lol that guy sounds man youish.....

I think so too grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 5:08am On Oct 07, 2014
kollytin:
Some guys wey day always sit down 4 front dey mess wen an opponent scores

Coupled with the heat and different body odour. Terrible combination!!! grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 5:17am On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Ronaldo is popular than Reunion or Belize's peresident?The type of popularity the man enjoys UNIVERSALLY, if they join all world football stars together, PLUS Blatter, they can never in a million lifetimes reach it. Kid!

JLO IS HUNDRED TIMES RICHER, BIGGER, FAMOUS THAN FIFA, SAME GOES TO BEIBER, RIHANNA AND BEYONCE. FIFA CAN NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEIBER IN TERM OF FAME AND RICHES. FACT!

I just couldn't ignore this post!

JLO a hundred times richer than FIFA, an organisation that's been in existence for close to a century? He'll no!

You don't even come close to having your facts right!!

This is so damn misleading!!!!!!!!!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Gorgeous58(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Chelsea fans can be so annoying
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2014
Bryan12:
The number of ladies viewing this thread clearly shows how anxious we have been for a fresh frontpage topic.

Lol. How does a topic get to the front page?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by arthurflex(m): 11:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Ochillary:
your papa left testis
When will you stop insulting your Dad like this, anti_chelsea go kpai!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexzskil:

Biatch, tha fawk wrong witchu? Did yer boyfriend steal yer makeup? angry angry
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by jplay(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
seem dem all, no more viewin centerss. watch @ my crib now jeje cool. make no1 disturb my football time
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by SenatorJames(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2014
Krasid:
What about the people who comes when the match has almost ended.They peep through the canopy and always come in the last 15-20 minutes of a game.
This set are those that have no money to pay, what i hate about them is that, they are the set that make mouth most after the match. They will argue what happened in the first minute of the match.

@topic. You have forgotten those that will come in during half time break, just to start asking you questions about what happened in the first half. I will be like "go and buy the VCD now"
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Hegenjames(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
@Op..what of *10 types of people you find at the Grave*?

*10 types of people u find in atlantic* ?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Hegenjames:
@Op..what of *10 types of people you find at the Grave*?

*10 types of people u find in atlantic* ?

Lol..na the one wey i experience i talk so ; e b like say u don experience those ones grin
Oya sama us the thread naa cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by maxy097(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
What about the guy that's always forming electrician or technician when power goes off
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
maxy097:
What about the guy that's always forming electrician or technician when power goes off

lol...make e do mistake spoil onile's connection...e don die be that grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by fgsamuel(m): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2014
I just set up a viewing centre and was wondering if people will turn up to watch juventus and athletico madrid games! advice me friends!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
fgsamuel:
I just set up a viewing centre and was wondering if people will turn up to watch juventus and athletico madrid games! advice me friends!

You'd be suprised at the teams some people support.
It'd attract more people if you show a star match to open your viewing centre free of charge ; at least,it'll gain publicity.

You'll not be showing EPL matches ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UCL Round Of 16 Re-draw: Live Updates. / Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.