Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41301 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by SlimSkipper(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
ddooskie:
NB. Stale but still funny for the weekend.
Chelsea vs Arsenal

A guy just walks in and sits next to you and the following conversation ensue.

D guy: Bros how fa? Na match them dey play?

You:Yes nau. Shebi na im u dey watch.

D guy: Ok. Abeg who dey play?

You: Na im be dat na. Chelsea vs Arsenal

D guy: oh ok. Abeg who wear blue?

You: Na chelsea wear blue.

D guy: owk who com wear red?

You: oooh c am nau, na Arsenal.

D guy: owk no vex. Ehm bros na 1st half abi second half?

You: chai guy na wa 4 u o. Na 1st half nau. C am, na 20 minutes bros.

D guy: oh ok. Bros abeg wetin be scores?

You: come guy. Na 0-0 na. shebi na im we dey watch.

D guy: oh oh oh ok 0-0. . Abeg who cum get zero?

you: finds hot slap for " D guy"

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Babyboy1986:
I no fit shout ooo
mutiu
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hensben(m): 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
davidflipcy:
These are all true. I hate watching football with chelsea fans most of them are touts they lack basic knowledge of football they only came to celebrate goals. The funny part is when their players are not scoring that when u hear different kinds of curses like "oloriburuku ni hazard yi sha". "Ramires u no suppose dey play football ur mate dey sell sugarcane for north"
butt.hurt arsenal fan detected...i feel your pain bro...tomorrow will not be different from previous meeting smiley

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by chimerase2: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Kai I disturb a lot during football match in viewing centre grin
Meen if for example shola de chop goal de spoil ball, u go see insult upon insult angry
Den during half time we go outside for heated argument cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hensben(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amack:
Chelsea fans are the most annoying people I ever meet in football viewing center.
*another butt.hut arsenal fan detected grin

9 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dis tin can annoy person ehn..only God go save am
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Roon9(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
ggrin:
The akoti guy that keeps shouting anyhow angry
Hate Chelsea fans mehnangry,they can frustrate ur lifecry

Chei! Dis ur signature na wa OOooo grin nairalanders una go kee person

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Amadaz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy that stands in your view with his big coconut head... Lol

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by azimibraun: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Most annoying is the way Chelsea is pronounced with igbotic accent and how Wenger is called arsenal winger.

7 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by saintneo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

**That dude that knows the life history of all the coaches and the players
Really...??Are you freacking CIA?

SOURCE

I do keep track with football history; however, I met one Army dude, seriously this guy is an encyclopedia in football. This guy keeps records of 1970 coaches......for Jupiter's cock, who is interested in such black&white TV football.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by chimerase2: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
zleemshaddy:
D most interesting pple re the bet crew, i jxt luv seatin near dem ,xo funny re-freshin livescores.com every 5mins
oh boi dat dept carry beta tension grin
Chai u go be like awon oloshi yi gba draw shaa angry

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by mikewoques: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
The ones who doesn't know players well but will exclaim 'O Boi Van Persie! Van Persie!! after performing a nice skill only for the person sitting next to him to tap him 'Bros na Januzaj be dat.'

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Aitee1: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Codedboy95:
I don't go to viewing centres

u are missing then...cos watching ahome is boring!

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hensben(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
olasmith10:
a guy rushed into a soccer house, d scores was 1-1, the guy asked me,wat d score was. I told him 1-1, the next thing d guy said : who deh lead?
one characteristics of arsenal fan cheesy....thats how to detect them at viewing center, they are always tensed up like their manager grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimerase2:
oh boi dat dept carry beta tension grin
Chai u go be like awon oloshi yi gba draw shaa angry
lolz
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
damibravo:
The one that watches Liverpool match just because he wants to charge his phone
Ehm...I've dont that before
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Sunnycliff(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy Who is always kicking u as if hid The one playing The game! Moving his legs as The ball moves! Sporadically oo!!

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Aitee1: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Iamdagreatguy:
The dude that brings beanscake (Akara) and bread to the viewing centre and disturb everyone with the smell.

so @ur age u still dey do long throat?

#naJoke ooo

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by skyeboy98(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Codedboy95:
I don't go to viewing centres
guy u ar missing a lot, its so fun wacthing soccer @ viewing center, what makes me laugh @times is when de oni ile will stay @ de entrance meaning u ve to pay b4 going in, with populer staments, omo na STAR march pay b4 u enter na CHELSEA vs BARCA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by unikdamzel(f): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Those who come to charge their phones only to rush in to peep at any shout of goal.
Girls who form football fans just so they can come and drool over any fine player and obsess about brazilians cos of brazilian hair.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by azimibraun: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Praying for Newcastle they have been true a lot. All away team losing except Newcastle

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Donmichaelz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
u forgot. to add d guy who always give wrong information e.g a guy said Liverpool has more hat trick Dan any other English team..we call dose type omeru (in yoruba u brought load)..or eru lee

u forgot to add d Google guy.am always on alert to Google anything.. people like us Dont talk much we only Google d facts and den laught at d OMERUE OR ERU LEE'S

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by fujirice: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth
Hahahahahahahahaha....!
Your father!!!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
Samakinr:

Ehm...I've dont that before
lols,av done dt 2
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by olasmith10(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
kunlesehan:

he must be an ars.e.a.nal fan
lol

they always looks worried..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ddooskie(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
So this chelsea fans' "gragra" folly is everywhere! Bunch of noise-making dudes.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by olasmith10(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
one characteristics of arsenal fan cheesy....thats how to detect them at viewing center, they are always tensed up like their manager grin

and confused too.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Afritop(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy that leaves his seat in the half time and only to come back late in the second half to find his seat occupied by 2 dudes on the same seat and then you begin to hear insults, argument e.t.c.
The opposing team fan who comes to insult, abuse, mock the other team. He doesn't care if his team loses.
A opposing team fan who came to watch the match not because his team is playing that same day but to express his rivalry and hatred towards his rival team that is playing by hurling insults, uncategorical statements as if by his actions that team will play nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Lekz: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
starlingbawa:
As the enthusiastic football follower that I am, I 'ALWAYS' pay careful attention and detail to the commentary team and that's because the information(latest) they ditch out during the course of the game goes a long way in strengthening my statistical base.

The reason why I hate football viewing centres is simply because that's the one place you find all manner of football followers who know next to nothing(often times don't even know how to pronounce the names of certain players) yet won't let you listen to the commentary with their 'VERY CLUELESS/BASELESS' arguments whilst the game is playing out.

Pay N11,650 for the average Nigerian just to see the games on Supersport 3 isn't easy by any stretch of the imagination. That I know, but thank God I can afford it and as such I can see the games from the comfort of my home most weekends and avoid getting angry at 'Morons' yelling and ranting ceaselessly at viewing centres...
Bros ur own better... That's why u dey where u dey, one thing I love about viewing centre is the fact that it's a very cheap comedy centre compared to comedy night out shows... It doesn't bug me whatever anybody says there; it is expected.... I no go write jamb about the game

5 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by azimibraun: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ah God help Newcastle make ref blow o!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
mikewoques:
The ones who doesn't know players well but will exclaim 'O Boi Van Persie! Van Persie!! after performing a nice skill only for the person sitting next to him to tap him 'Bros na Januzaj be dat.'
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by slap1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Dudes (Chelsea fans, mostly) who won't pronounce player names correctly.

Arjen Robben = Reuben

Welbeck = Welback

Paul Scholes = Paul Schools

Ramires = Remires

Wenger = Winger

Etc

The guy who backs every little argument with a bet proposal:

Debuchy has better stats than Lahm.
Na lie.
Put am money.

Yaya Toure is better than Mikel.
You wan put money?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.