Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41297 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by simdam500(m): 4:36am On Oct 05, 2014
I sincerely do not know our ladies go to a viewing center too...

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2014
Ochillary:
wtf Am a barca fan bro
. Tcheeeeww. U pple will soon Suck madrids ass. As if d 8-0 that they gave u pple in champs league isn't ok #egbon brazil # real madrid 4 lyf
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 4:50am On Oct 05, 2014
Ewooooooo. Justin Bieber bigger than football. I bend...... it's nt d whole world that uses twitter/youtube or understands English (to understand his songs) nd also nt everyone listens to his type of genre. same to oda celebs. But football is watched everywhere in the world. Africa, north nd south America Europe,asia and Australia. And footballers r richer than musicians fact:in africa alone over a billion people watch soccer weekly. In Europe 50 million weekly.

And please edit your post that says JLO is bigger than God-its disrespectful
Why would you even compare the two
sexzskil:

I can see... Football is more than any religion on earth? Do you know that JUSTIN BEIBER, BEYONCE, ETC ARE FAR BIGGER, INFLUENTIAL THAN THIS SO-CALLED FOOTBALL? WATCH HOW THE 2014 WORLD CUP OFFICIALS DEDICATED SEVERAL MINUITES IN HAILING JLO AFTER HER OPENING PERFORMANCE. GOING BY THE NONSENCE YOU JUST THREW OUT OF YOUR SMELLY MOUTH, JLOPEZ IS EVEN BIGGER THAN GOD AS A RESULT OF THE FACT THAT FOOTBALL IN GENERAL IS TOO INTANGIBLE COMPARE TO HER. PHOOLISH BOI
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 5:05am On Oct 05, 2014
@op. It is worse for me.
If a player plays the ball over the bar. Everyone will stand up nd start claPpn *oga aw fr. U no dey stadium
My neighbour that bet 50k on real madrid in the last ucl final. As soon as madrid equalize. He comot bible ooo
Wot of people who r so obsessed with football that they keep disturbing u cos ur team is losin. As for me I take my arguments with me every monday morning with my pals

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by solotutu(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2014
smh there are alot of attitude, drama and words that is developed in viewing centres..
1st..when u get late to the centre and the first tin u feel is the rigourous heat generating from all the viewers/fan..cos of their high blood. Plus the ooze! DAmn Don't u guyz bath daily
2.the mr red eyes..any body contact by mistake turns to a brwl cos of a result of his goalless team ... U dey mad say u no get eye abi!?? Ahh haba sorry na,everywhere tight now...oloshi n bobo yi ohh...o de so sorry sorry ni mo fe je abi! Lmao.
3...the analyst and 2nd in command referees! Smh
ahh na red card now for wetin..dem don bribe reff...havard abi hazard da ju benzema when its chelsea and stoke playin, messi da ju ronaldo when its real M vs valencia ppplayin ...4 wetiiiin!!?? Ahh
4..the amusers the guys who jus stands for no reason and shouts !! Wa she re omo iya mi,when benzema,ramsey.messi is given a free kick or dribbles/d cam is on him smh...cam they hear u idiot!! Lmao...dats not all cnt write it all

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by StealthyMe(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2014
sikira247:
Op, u forget to mention those who will automatically become a fan of your teams opponent. Shouting 'eeh, eeeh, eeeeh'
For example, arsena, liverpool, and chealsea fan automatically became leicester fan when they were playing United. The most funny part is when the ref made a wrong decision which is obvious to the eyes of everybody against your team and you complain, here is their reply: Go take whistle blow am na

lol...you sabi abeg grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by solotutu(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
Ewooooooo. Justin Bieber bigger than football. I bend...... it's nt d whole world that uses twitter/youtube or understands English (to understand his songs) nd also nt everyone listens to his type of genre. same to oda celebs. But football is watched everywhere in the world. Africa, north nd south America Europe,asia and Australia. And footballers r richer than musicians fact:in africa alone over a billion people watch soccer weekly. In Europe 50 million weekly.

And please edit your post that says JLO is bigger than God-its disrespectful
Why would you even compare the two
i second u tomiobi!! Ahh i can't but help to comment on such a foolish comment by sexzkill...r u nautical!! Jlo my foot...than God...may God save ur soul../u joking orr looking for attention/fame from such post/comment better stop that sh*t! If u mean it then ur brain is disorganised or calcul8s up instead of down! Down sorry to say but u really F-ed up

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2014
solotutu:
i second u tomiobj!! Ahh i can't but help to comment on such a foolish comment by sexzkill...r u nautical!! Jlo my foot...than God...may God save ur soul../u joking orr looking for attention/fame from such post/comment better stop that sh*t! If u mean it then ur brain is disorganised or calcul8s up instead of down! Down sorry to say but u really F-ed up
bros,take it easy. She is a girl......probably didn't watch football throughout her childhood every sunday night with her family. it is a household tradition
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by bundur(m): 6:16am On Oct 05, 2014
And d guy who supports every club wey dey win
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Tallesty1(m): 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

Tallesty, as your name implies, .....just joking...... grin grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ajapz(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Those that doesn't have phone to check livescore after playing bet9ja or nairabet, they wil keep pestering u for goal update.. They wil be like "bros, abeg check score for me" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Godskidmidas:
man u fans are just so funny.whenever their team loses, they start giving u record.. you'll hear them say things like "na we still don carry premiership pass " forgetting that I get before no be property
Haha..we find them everywhere! They will always try to console themselves with man u's past glory...same goes for Liverpool fans. They will start telling u about the number of times the club had been successful in europe..

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 05, 2014
simdam500:
I sincerely do not know our ladies go to a viewing center too...
I have been opportuned to sit beside one on a matchday. We got talking @ some point and believe me she knew the game well like it was some telemundo program. She was doning an arsenal jersey & maine em girls were literally watchin the game also...
They are usually damn sexy when they don their team's jerseys

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ebner70(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2014
The dude with all the wrong history facts but with the loudest voice

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by smatadex(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2014
I be great Chelsea fans, but serious some my fellow Chelsea fans they say rubbish, like make I slap them. They only come to celebrate goals.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by donwise1(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2014
types of seats that you see in viewing centre...... loading....
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by parrotibaba(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2014
sikira247:
Op, u forget to mention those who will automatically become a fan of your teams opponent. Shouting 'eeh, eeeh, eeeeh'
For example, arsena, liverpool, and chealsea fan automatically became leicester fan when they were playing United. The most funny part is when the ref made a wrong decision which is obvious to the eyes of everybody against your team and you complain, here is their reply: Go take whistle blow am na
gbam!!! grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by parrotibaba(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2014
lusciouslex:
I'll recommend you visit the nearest psychiatric hospital close to you because its very glaring that you may be well dressed, pretty but with a mental illness. Is it because you've lost count of the men you've slept with makes you feel you know so much? Most people don't even know that Diddy was J-Lo's 1st love before Marc took her to church blah blah blah because she is'nt so on the spotlight. How much does she make in a year considering her wrinkled body which is'nt good for modeling? When last did her song made it to the U.S billboard? Clearly, you don't know about Channel 188( Trace Sports). Musicians and sportsmen/women admire themselves so much. Go to an island like Reunion or Belize and mention the name Ronaldo, or Messi who happens to be more popular than their president. Who knows J-Lo? If your I.Q is too low to understand the game of football then just ignore it instead of talking bullshit!
bro chill!! leave d babe mk she d yarn rubbish...
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kazman117: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.
bros u go buy anoda fone 4 mi coz ur coment make mi laff 2 d xtent dat my fone fall dwn. Can't stop laffin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by parrotibaba(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2014
...oh n u guys forgot d guy dat always shouts on top of his voice "If manutd win dis match mk my papa die" but when de eventually win,d guy will be nowhere to be found...

...or d guy with d funny accent dat will always talk "Chelsea has 1 "shots" on target or one "free kicks" ...

....or worst still, "I AM A CHELSEA FANS"... really?

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Hamsaini: 9:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Chelshit fans don make football tire me with their niose like say na dia fada get d club. All those Agboro no go allow peace 4 hall. Most of them don't do it for passion, they are just conformist, i don change viewing centre tire.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Bmahn: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Sacluxpaint:
Chelsea fans stink alot
Na fool u b
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by meloo(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
dere is dis chelshit fan in my area he only shouts "e dey insyd" even wen d ball is on d half way line
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
. Tcheeeeww. U pple will soon Suck madrids ass. As if d 8-0 that they gave u pple in champs league isn't ok #egbon brazil # real madrid 4 lyf
when last did madrid beat barca And which match did u watch barca lose 8-0

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Bigsteveg(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.

With this ur name, I wanna believe ure refering to ur self grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by sexzskil(f): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2014
lusciouslex:
I'll recommend you visit the nearest psychiatric hospital close to you because its very glaring that you may be well dressed, pretty but with a mental illness. Is it because you've lost count of the men you've slept with makes you feel you know so much? Most people don't even know that Diddy was J-Lo's 1st love before Marc took her to church blah blah blah because she is'nt so on the spotlight. How much does she make in a year considering her wrinkled body which is'nt good for modeling? When last did her song made it to the U.S billboard? Clearly, you don't know about Channel 188( Trace Sports). Musicians and sportsmen/women admire themselves so much. Go to an island like Reunion or Belize and mention the name Ronaldo, or Messi who happens to be more popular than their president. Who knows J-Lo? If your I.Q is too low to understand the game of football then just ignore it instead of talking bullshit!
Ronaldo is popular than Reunion or Belize's peresident?The type of popularity the man enjoys UNIVERSALLY, if they join all world football stars together, PLUS Blatter, they can never in a million lifetimes reach it. Kid!

JLO IS HUNDRED TIMES RICHER, BIGGER, FAMOUS THAN FIFA, SAME GOES TO BEIBER, RIHANNA AND BEYONCE. FIFA CAN NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEIBER IN TERM OF FAME AND RICHES. FACT!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tomiobj(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Ochillary:
when last did madrid beat barca And which match did u watch barca lose 8-0
8-0 8-2 6-0 6-1. They r all d same. D beatn u received from atletico in ucl. Nd d disgrace from bayern Munich 2 seasons ago. Can neva forget d look on messi's face cheesy
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Pauljonnes(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Someone who speaks incorrect English due to football pressure. E.G. TWO GOAL IN ONE MATCHES, DROGBA IS A PLAYERS. MICHAEL AND TORRES ARE PLAY O... Lolz[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:
8-0 8-2 6-0 6-1. They r all d same. D beatn u received from atletico in ucl. Nd d disgrace from bayern Munich 2 seasons ago. Can neva forget d look on messi's face cheesy
wat of the beating madrid received at home 6-2 5-0 etc and bayern also received beating too home and away 4-0 3-1 .. U remember??
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by arthurflex(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth

U are a complete fool, idiot!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
arthurflex:

. U are a complete fool, idiot!
your papa left testis
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by lusciouslex: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexzskil:

Ronaldo is popular than Reunion or Belize's peresident?The type of popularity the man enjoys UNIVERSALLY, if they join all world football stars together, PLUS Blatter, they can never in a million lifetimes reach it. Kid!

JLO IS HUNDRED TIMES RICHER, BIGGER, FAMOUS THAN FIFA, SAME GOES TO BEIBER, RIHANNA AND BEYONCE. FIFA CAN NEVER COME CLOSE TO BEIBER IN TERM OF FAME AND RICHES. FACT!
Happy Sunday! Peace be with you. You are so pretty, why should I engage in a war of words with you? J-Lo is the richest, the best and the most popular. Yes, Boss!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerians Representing Other Countries At Rio 2016 / Arsenal Signs Alexandre Lacazette For Record Fee (Photos) / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.