Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room (3221 Views)

What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / OMG! Policeman Ordered To Arrest This Woman Ended Up Spending Night In Her Room / See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-axgeTEnM3Yo/VC8c4armpxI/AAAAAAAAOfA/RTRkHv6LZhE/s1600/she%2Bknows.png[/img]
She proves she’s better than Nicky when it comes to the real deal in dancing on G-string , Click here to watch and download the video
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
xmls
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 12:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
sml

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by briki: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
briko1 ... foolow

1 Like

Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by gufyugfty: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
rubis
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by gufyugfty: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
pple still watchiiiiing?
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
proos
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by skillfulne: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Thread closed
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by SOUNDKING: 12:40am On Oct 05, 2014
Op, give me 15 reasons why i should watch or download a thing like that..back ur clains up with at least 2 bible quotes.
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by skillfulne: 5:24am On Oct 05, 2014
msc
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by DikSin(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2014
SOUNDKING:
Op, give me 15 reasons why i should watch or download a thing like that..back ur clains up with at least 2 bible quotes.
Check the "book of Nairaland" chapter religion vs christian threads. Must u poke ur nose in every thread? U saw the topic title loud and clear, yet u opened it now u're asking for bible verses. Did u know if he believes in anything at all Abi here resemble church arena ni Fake people forming holy holy... Na ur type of born again go settle down watch mojo finish & finds someone or somethings to blame it on. Listen up mr. Half baked evangelist: what u don't watch u don't watch, sho ti gbo Stop opening. Threads you percieved wuld. Offend ur. Spirit. Okay #Peace
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by skillfulne: 7:22am On Oct 05, 2014
DikSin:

Check the "book of Nairaland" chapter religion vs christian threads. Must u poke ur nose in every thread? U saw the topic title loud and clear, yet u opened it now u're asking for bible verses. Did u know if he believes in anything at all Abi here resemble church arena ni Fake people forming holy holy... Na ur type of born again go settle down watch mojo finish & finds someone or somethings to blame it on. Listen up mr. Half baked evangelist: what u don't watch u don't watch, sho ti gbo Stop opening. Threads you percieved wuld. Offend ur. Spirit. Okay #Peace

lmao
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by skillfulne: 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
sunday.... all off una wey dey watch ......
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2014
`Jesu mi o!
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2014
@OP. Today is Sunday. I forgive you In the name of the Pasta, and of the Sauce, and of the Holy Spinach... Ramen! grin
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by skillfulne: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
OMG!!! una don break my fast ...
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by ba7man(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why is this in the Political section

Is she a TAN Abassador

Who's she campaigning for
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by byfirebyforce: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
craze!!!
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2014
grin doin
Re: See The Crazy Things This Bad Girl Is Doing In Her Room by Dontdoubtb: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
clsed

(1) (Reply)

Lend Your Voice To Fight Gorvernors To Actualize Lg Autonomy / The Truth Of Ifeanyi Okowa Victory In Delta Pdp Primaries / I Will Relocate Back To East If Apc Win Lagos State Again- Ifeduba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.