Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

My Wedding Pictures - Today - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wedding Pictures - Today (46088 Views)

No Friends To Use As Bridesmaids For My Wedding. I'm Deeply Troubled :( / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2014
not even a Nlder attended either my white or traditional wedding seun u still have work to do.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by christybabe(f): 1:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Quote . author=darlingnuel post=26873714]
Social Media craze and addiction... I've seen a married couple (with a child) who hardly communicate with each other verbally or just enjoy a time together as couples: once they return from work, everyone to his or her tent... chatting/browsing away on d phone...like d other person doesn't exist! I can't deal! This is a nagging issue we av overlooked. I'm yet to see a post on "coping with social media addiction in today's marriages" or something like that... [/quote]
Ur signature thou..Smh
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
here comes my wonderful husband

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by beeznitfizo: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mehn see control. Nairaland strong o o
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Tinyemeka(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2014
Did mine too Sat, Oct 4th. smiley

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Sanguine77(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2014
corisande:

I don't understand what you mean by scaring men away.

Are you saying I should be receptive to all males that I come across. ?

what I mean is that you should do your own part, be nice to every male even if they do not meet your mark and expectations cos the rejected stone can become the chief of stones.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by redgem(f): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Why is afro nigeria imprinted on the photos?
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by SenatorJames(m): 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Excuse ma, if I may ask
corisande:
Awwwwww
Happy married life

A woman asking me in the market today if I want to cook for my hubby
I said no. family
she started praying for me,saying very soon it will be my husband and kids

I was embarrassed sha. lol
How old are you ma?

Amen to the prayer in Jesus name.

@op. Happy married life.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Fellas for more pictures check the Facebook page in my signature and don't forget to like the page.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
redgem:
Why is afro nigeria imprinted on the photos?
longest tyme ,good morning
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by redgem(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Unibenstudent:
longest tyme ,good morning
Evening
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
redgem:

Evening
ok, so where have u been
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by kingston277(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

Yes and No. We had indigenous education and apprenticeships in pre-colonial times. The british version of education was just more organized and advanced. in other words, it is just alike technological advancement. Nothing to do with my culture.
True and rightly so, as it serves as a link language between different tribes and the world, especially for official work. Yet it is not the National language. Nigeria has no National Language because to each individual, his/her mother tongue is the first and National Language to that person.
I am willing to bet they had prep-schools and "colleges" in pre-colonial times aswell. The pagan Aztec had them after all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calmecac
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/90096/calmecac
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
kingston277:

I am willing to bet they had prep-schools and "colleges" in pre-colonial times aswell. The pagan Aztec had them after all.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calmecac
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/90096/calmecac

College/University itself came from the Pagan Indo-Aryans ( Hindus) , Greeks , Egyptians , etc. You can read about the Universities of Nalanda & Taxila/ Takshila , Alexandria, etc.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Truckpusher(m): 1:08am On Oct 24, 2014
since2005:
[size=30] God let my day come oooo [/size]
Your miracle is on the way - continue praying grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Truckpusher(m): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2014
penquin:
not even a Nlder attended either my white or traditional wedding seun u still have work to do.
How many Nairalanders did you invite? undecided
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Truckpusher(m): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2014
zonax:
Congratulations on your wedding.
Wishing you a happy married life.
Permit me to derail this thread a bit by remembering the ALUU4 4 brothers.
RIP to them.
God rest their souls.
If everyone of us continuously remember all our loved ones and people that we know and cherished that passed away then each thread on this forum will become an obituary announcement and remembrance of the dead.

Let the dead bury themselves - our own time will surely come, so save it please. angry
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Juzzybabe(f): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2014
Congratulations and welcome to the club.
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by kingston277(m): 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
PAGAN9JA:

College/University itself came from the Pagan Indo-Aryans ( Hindus) , Greeks , Egyptians , etc. You can read about the Universities of Nalanda & Taxila/ Takshila , Alexandria, etc.
Thats not what i'm talking about.
In contrast, the calmecac is more akin to a seminary, elite prep school, and college rolled together. Primarily attended by the offspring of the noble class, it’s reported that certain common-born children of especial talent were allowed to go as well, despite their lineage. Here the children would learn basic priestly training, military skills, the arts, etiquette, and leadership. While we have records of these two schools existing within the walls of Tenochtitlan, it wasn’t until 2007 that archaeologists had uncovered the remains of any part of these two educational complexes. If you would like to read an article in the Christian Science Monitor reporting on this discovery, please click HERE. (It includes a photograph of one of the ornaments that once decorated the roof of this indigenous American university — the cross section of a twisting shell, named the “wind jewel,” a symbol of Quetzalcoatl the Plumed Serpent, lord of learning.)
http://tlacatecco.com/2012/08/31/aztec-schooling-calmecac-and-telpochcalli/
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by LewisO: 2:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
Dat girl wey dey yur immediate left no tryoo grin
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 16, 2014
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE smiley
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 16, 2014
sylvalord:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE smiley
THANKS

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by LewisO: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
I pray u enjoy your marriage to the fullest for long, Amen!
Re: My Wedding Pictures - Today by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
LewisO:
I pray u enjoy your marriage to the fullest for long, Amen!
Amen and Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / 84-Year-Old Kenyan Man Returns Home, Discovers That His 2 Wives Had Remarried / German Wife Of Nigerian Man Shares Experience Visiting Nigeria With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.