Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? (5980 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by ERCROSS(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
rokiatu:
the wanted girls. grin
Talking abt wanted
That ur backside ehn ? shocked shocked :
Mrs Idikunle.. wink
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Fweshdude(m): 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
The good girls can be so f+cking boring being with, when with them you dont talk about anything other than love, and they even deny you sex mosttimes. undecided

Bad girls rocks you, your bed and her bed,in a certain stage of your relationship you dont do anything other than just f+ck her. Now that's fun!

I'd prefer a neutral girl for married not good or bad but till then.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by SHOPPERS(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
I will choose the balanced girl, No extremes needed here. She should be polite but not smile at every tom.... Good on mattress and anyother place.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
lalasticlala:
I will choose d good girl over d bad girl , any time, any day.
confirm....Good girl anytime
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Odunharry(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vivly:
Good girls go to heaven.
Bad girls go to Las Vegas.
Your pick.
which category do u fall into
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Tymax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
temigracie:
...hiohiohiohio....

Waiting for NL guys comment......

#badgirlsrock......**did I just say that**

**Fiam!!!...Poora from thread**
Hmmm interesting

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
cool#teambadgals4life#
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by spanzed(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:
cool#teambadgals4life#
Rozzay u ehn...hope u would be arrested by God soonest
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
I wanted d bad Gurl but when I read abt her blowing any tin long on her 1st date..would piq d gud Gurl but still,I like bad gurls
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Begonia(m): 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some guys would want to date the bad girl and marry the good girl for reasons best known to them.. You can't have it all..

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
Some guys would want to date the bad girl and marry the good girl for reasons best known to them.. You can't have it all..
because they want to enjoy the bad and then have the good to themselves at the end.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by khiaa(f): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2014
KingTom:
I go just express my Yoruba traits marry 2 of them na grin

sad sad sad sad
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by tayoxx(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly:
Good girls go to heaven.
Your pick.
it's Vegas baby
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by KingTom(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2014
khiaa:

sad sad sad sad
JOKing grin
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by khiaa(f): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2014
KingTom:

JOKing grin

Ok Sidepiece! grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by ghostofsparta(m): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Guys what's your preference and why? To make choosing simple for you below are some good girls and bad girls traits.....
I am okay with an half bad, half good one, an hybrid babe.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by andyanders: 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
rokiatu:
Guys what's your preference and why? To make choosing simple for you below are some good girls and bad girls traits.

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
Very few or no sexual partner
Most of them are loyal till they go bad lol
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
she's not very experienced good thing about that is, you have no worries as she don't have that many partner or none to compare you to
She can be boring, yes be ready for that.
your sexual fantasies wouldn't be fulfilled with this one no not likely.
They are polite, and trust me your mom is going to love this one.
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

She wears whatever the hell she feels
She is wild and adventurous
she's good in bed, and is sure to rock your world and give you some good head.
She's existing there's no dull moment with them
They live by their own rules
They are freaks
A total eye candy downright sexy
These bad girls ain't loyal lol
They are flirts, a lot of men desire them well you know why lol
Their relationships are short life and most people don't wanna settle down with them.
Party, nightlife the good life you gotta be ready for that if you want to date a bad girl.
High maintenance. .....be ready to spend some serious cash you want this one.
Some of them can be rude and arrogant
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She's vain and usually selfish
Sorry that P is not for your one she usually give it out on the first date.
She crave attention
Etc etc

So there you have it guys choose just one....every men wants a lady on the street and bad girl in bed, in actual reality that's a rarity.

If you are Lucky, you can turn your good girl into a bad girl, but you can never turn a bad girl into a good girl ask tyga or Wiz Khalifa lol

Well spoken my sister.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by sexylogan(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
rokiatu:
Guys what's your preference and why? To make choosing simple for you below are some good girls and bad girls traits.

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
she's not very experienced good thing about that is, you have no worries as she don't have that many partner or none to compare you to
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

They are freaks
Their relationships are short life and most people don't wanna settle down with them.
Party, nightlife the good life you gotta be ready for that if you want to date a bad girl.
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She crave attention
Etc etc

So there you have it guys choose just one....every men wants a lady on the street and bad girl in bed, in actual reality that's a rarity.

If you are Lucky, you can turn your good girl into a bad girl, but you can never turn a bad girl into a good girl ask tyga or Wiz Khalifa lol

It depends on my state of mind.
Before I settle down for marriage, just want the bad girls but when it's time for business, I'll find me a good girl.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Wizcollifa(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
I like the bad girl, After my hustle I did like to date a bad girl that will stick to me.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2014
I prefer a good girl anyday anytime as long as she is CONFIDENT and she's also WILD & CREATIVE in the bedroom.
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by 9jagobetta: 11:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Well am a mixture of both..OP there is suppose to be a name for people like us..what do you think?grin

well, may be the ugly
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Well am a mixture of both..OP there is suppose to be a name for people like us..what do you think?grin

Haahaha just what I was thinking grin
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:06am On Oct 31, 2014
Lumyboi:
I disagree wt dt classifaction of bad n gud girls. Many girls can fal into both grps. Nt al gud girls can cuk. Does nt mean she is nt wild in bed. Nt al bad girls r gud in bed. N dressin is another tin
Bt if that's d classification Mehn I wanna b single
2nded
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Maximus17(m): 5:23am On Nov 05, 2014
Most babes here be claiming 'I'm a mixture of both' ...lol
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2014
rokiatu:

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

They are freaks
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She crave attention
Etc etc

I would take 'the line of best fit'..besides, which one do u rep frm d abov specimens..
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by justmag(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2014
rokiatu:

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

They are freaks
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She crave attention
Etc etc

it depends! If it's for a relationship and possible life partner then obviously a good girl!
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by justmag(m): 7:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Vivly:
Good girls go to heaven.
Your pick.

all dem hoes go to hell!
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 09, 2014
rokiatu:

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

They are freaks
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She crave attention
Etc etc

Gals wey no bad go dey shout #teambadgals

hian... Just dey observe!!

Guys too sef!!

Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by wordbank(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Good girls always go bad cool
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by MhisIjay(f): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ya all b wanting bad girls for yur bed nd good girls for marriage angry
Whose gonna ve d bad girls for marriage
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Leon2036(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
she must be bad but for me alone...
Re: Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
rokiatu:

The Good girl

she dress decently
She cook and clean
She is pretty and homely
wifey quality
Conservative
She makes a good wife.
She is nice and calm,
She's timid well usually
She's respectful
Etc etc

The bad girl

They are freaks
she's experienced.
She's confident.
She crave attention
Etc etc

I ll choose d good girl & train her 2 my taste.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ishilove! / My Conversation With A Native Doctor Concerning Money Ritual / My Vaseline People Queue Up Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.