Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Who Created GOD? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Created GOD? (733 Views)

If God Created Everything, Who Created God? / Who Created God Or How Did God Come Into Existence? / Who Created God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
as a Christian this should be the only question in the bible u should not try to give an answer to, cause u will just contradict ur self.
simply say when u make heaven ask him. then smile.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Mettal: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rvelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega , The First and The Last.

OP, are you dumb?
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mettal:
I am the Alpha and the Omega , The First and The Last.

OP, are you dumb?
if u are foolish u will know the kind of question people ask. ode u wan tell me say u dey browse shey.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Mettal: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
cyclops4real:
if u are foolish u will know the kind of question people ask. ode u wan tell me say u dey browse shey.
keyboard warrior
Re: Who Created GOD? by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
cyclops4real:
as a Christian this should be the only question in the bible u should not try to give an answer to, cause u will just contradict ur self.
Your point is............
Re: Who Created GOD? by dorox(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
cyclops4real:
This post is just so dumb, it shows a lack of reasoning and curiosity by the op.
Re: Who Created GOD? by rottennaija(m): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
op, dont worry, u will have ur reply someday. ..
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Your point is............
told someone d whole bible thing and his response was yap that wat i wud say to stay in my first position. hmm should have completed the whole statement here, well sir dumb dotox chat alot is being help ful any. wink.
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mettal:
Rvelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega , The First and The Last.

OP, are you dumb?
dumrox, sorry o mean dorox my bad should have laid it all down, but ur response who being foolish
Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
In the beginning, primitive men created God in their own image and in their likeness. And male they created him. And they saw that he was good and gave him dominion over them.

3 Likes

Re: Who Created GOD? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
hifaif:
In the beginning, primitive men created God in their own image and in their likeness. And male they created him. And they saw that he was good and gave him dominion over them.
hhehe

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD? by Ramon92: 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
hifaif:
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Created GOD? by BodyKiss(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
dorox:

This post is just so dumb, it shows a lack of reasoning and curiosity by the op.

Since when has the bible or religion encouraged curiosity and reasoning?

(1) (Reply)

Sin In The Morning - Repent At Night / But Why? / What Do Muslims Really Mean When They Invoke The Name Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.