Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? (2171 Views)

Is Gtbank Really The Best Bank In Nigeria / Is GTBank Forcing Customers To Open Current Accounts? / Why Is Gtbank Naira Mastercard Not Working On Facebook & Google Advertisement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by legalwealth(m): 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
I logged into my Internet Banking platform some minutes ago and I found out
a link showing "I refer". I clicked on it and I saw that I'm been persuaded to
refer my loved ones to open GTBank account without any benefit(s) I stand
gaining aside that I will be able to send money to my loved ones without
paying some fees unlike when I'm sending to other banks.

Please!Help me to ask them what I will gain aside the benefit I've listed above.
What is even your own say on this?

Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by Adwexky(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have not use though, but suggest it is to gain more customer, just like referrals. Hope it has benefit(s).

1 Like

Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by legalwealth(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Adwexky:
I have not use though, but suggest it is to gain more customer, just like referrals. Hope it has benefit(s).

You are right.It seems I later saw benefits attached but I can't remember.

I'm sure someone will be soon be here to shed more light on it.
Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by pacodas: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2014
i-Refer is a customer referral scheme introduced by Guaranty Trust Bank plc to reward its existing customers for introducing new prospects to GTBank. You get paid for introducing someone to GT Bank, this is affiliate program for account opening.

To refer family and friends, complete and submit an i-Refer form through GTBank’s Internet Banking Platform or GTBank branches nationwide.

Read full details at http://nairabrains.com/2014/10/gt-bank-affiliate-program-i-refer-scheme-refer-others-to-open-account-and-get-paid/

1 Like

Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by legalwealth(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
pacodas:
i-Refer is a customer referral scheme introduced by Guaranty Trust Bank plc to reward its existing customers for introducing new prospects to GTBank. You get paid for introducing someone to GT Bank, this is affiliate program for account opening.

To refer family and friends, complete and submit an i-Refer form through GTBank’s Internet Banking Platform or GTBank branches nationwide.

Read full details at http://nairabrains.com/2014/10/gt-bank-affiliate-program-i-refer-scheme-refer-others-to-open-account-and-get-paid/

Thanks for that but how much will one be paid per person referred?
Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by pacodas: 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
legalwealth:

Thanks for that but how much will one be paid per person referred?
You can get the detailed information from the link I shared above.
They pay N100 per referral.
Re: What Is Gtbank Up To With Latest "I Refer" Programme Just Launched(picture)? by legalwealth(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
pacodas:

You can get the detailed information from the link I shared above.
They pay N100 per referral.

N100 for what?
This bank is too stingy! !!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hp Designjet 510 (42 Inch)printer . Tokobo Tested Ok With Warranty / Igbo Obioma Itinerant Street Tailors In Lagos Are Disappearing Every Day / Top 10 Twitter Accounts To Follow To Make Money In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.