Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience (5203 Views)

How Was Ur First Wooing Experience Both Guys And Girls? / Girls What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like? / To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guys,i would like you to share your experience on your first wooing and the girl's response.

let me start with mine.

I didn't really woo much,i was so inexperienced that time,i was just in SS2 and she was my senior ;-( ,we just got chatting and i discovered i'm developing feelings for her(and i've seen some green lights from her too),so one day i just typed "i don't know why it took me so long bla bla bla bla.....i love you",you know girls and pretence na,she was like "i don't know what to say" . I told her she should say what she feels and kabum! She said yes :-D . . Lobatan!

Keep the comments rolling.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by iceberylin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
ŚŐ Ú ŐŃĹŶ wooed ĨŃ ŶŐÚŔ ŚŚ2

ĞÚŶ ŤĤĔĨŔ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ŴŔŐŃĞ ŚŐMĔŴĤĔŔĔ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
I was 24 when I wooed my 4st gf.

So I no be small boy again..

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by MizMyColi(f): 4:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

So how old are you now?
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

So how old are you now?
The relationship lasted for almost two years.

And

I hung my boots late last year.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
iceberylin:
ŚŐ Ú ŐŃĹŶ wooed ĨŃ ŶŐÚŔ ŚŚ2

ĞÚŶ ŤĤĔĨŔ ĨŚ ŚŐMĔŤĤĨŃĞ ŴŔŐŃĞ ŚŐMĔŴĤĔŔĔ undecided
my first
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by MizMyColi(f): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

Okay, I get.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
The relationship lasted for almost two years.

And

I hung my boots late last year.
this your boot wey u dey always hang sha. . .

E 4 don old o
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
mesoade:
this your boot wey u dey always hang sha. . .

E 4 don old o
Hahahahaha.

I no wan fall her hand when I finally meet her nah......

Abi u no know the importance of boots in football game??
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
OP, you should have called me make I help you call guys wey go help you spice up your thread grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Vikky014(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

D ODA DAY U SAID U R 23YRS SMH.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hahahahaha.

I no wan fall her hand when I finally meet her nah......

Abi u no know the importance of boots in football game??
Boot get many function o.
Dribble,
strike,
tackle,
and finally

rough tackle
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, you should have called me make I help you call guys wey go help you spice up your thread grin
ok bros,help me invite them and don't forget to share yours
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Suley316,neldrizzy,naijboiy . . . Report here and share your experiences
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Rapsainot(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
2008, when I was in junior class 2.... Hmm the girl already loves me though, I wooed her via love letter. I could remember I wrote it this way "what's between me and you moyin, is it love or like" grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

So how old are you now?
Lol,you and tallesty cef.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op, lemme observe ist, b4 i share my own
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by MizMyColi(f): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
chibwike:
Lol,you and tallesty cef.

What we do na grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
mesoade:
Boot get many function o.
Dribble,
strike,
tackle,
and finally

rough tackle
Worn boots can't do any of them effectively.

1 Like

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Tallesty1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
D ODA DAY U SAID U R 23YRS SMH.
lmao.

You didn't read the comment that I replied.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by chibwike(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

What we do na grin
Nothing oh, longest tym
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by djeezy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

old papa. Haba u started at 24. You start late sha. @topic, my first wooing experience didn't go down well.
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
2008, when I was in junior class 2.... Hmm the girl already loves me though, I wooed her via love letter. I could remember I wrote it this way "what's between me and you moyin, is it love or like" grin
grin and what was her reply?
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by freshness2020: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
To be honest, I never toast a girl before (maybe because I went to a Boy's school).
Na from friends we D̶̲̅ε̲̣y become lovers!
Just like that!
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Vikky014(f): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
lmao.

You didn't read the comment that I replied.
maybe wink
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

hehehehehehe father!! grin grin grin following ur footstep
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
djeezy:
old papa. Haba u started at 24. You start late sha. @topic, my first wooing experience didn't go down well.
share your experience na,dat's what the thread is all about
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by djeezy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
mesoade:
share your experience na,dat's what the thread is all about
you want to laugh abi? Okay. It was 2006/2007. I wrote her a love letter. She was actually my best friend. So I was a lil bit uncomfortable. She didnt reply the letter due to some reasons and I had to call her on phone to woo her properly. So I scripted it down in a piece of paper and was reading it from there. I was feeling like James bond flowing and make sense until the useless NEPA took light. My own light off too. I couldn't say anything further. I just hung up....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Vikky014(f): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
small boy detected!i was doing my phd dat year
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by Neldrizzy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
..... i go share mine soon... Mak i cut okro first, brb cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by tosyne2much(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
When men were boys, I had little or no toasting ability and my frnds were not helping matters, pressure here and there onto this wooing things.. There was a day my frnds and I were gisting when this pretty damsel walked past us.. I told my frnds I like the babe and to my greatest surprise, one of my frnds who knew her called her name and the babe came to us. My frnd told her that I have been fantasizing on how to get acquinted to her, haaaa, ehnn who send you msg ? at that instance, my heart was racing as if AK47 was pointed at me, shame wan finish me.

# fast-forward# The babe outwritghtly said she was goin to buy somethin and that she would return very soon.. Immediately, I started cramming principles.. When she returned bck, I gave her a walk and could you believe I was busy talking abt irrelevant things such as ( The duration of Morroco to Kenya by flight, how popcorn is made from corn, the process of cassava b4 being transformed to fufu. grin

when we dismissed, I sighted my frnds from far and they were smiling sheepishly as if I won a gold medal, they asked me how d conversation went.. If I hear say I tell them say I no toast her, omo na global bashing be dat oooo grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,how Was Your First Wooing Like?,share Your Experience by mesoade(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
djeezy:
you want to laugh abi?
yes na . . Crack my crib 4 me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Finally Found Ayomide (guy whose Gf Expressed Her Affection On Her Shirt) / My Chat With Olosho(screenshot) / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.