Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,564 members, 7,781,831 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:57 PM

Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 (43840 Views)

Muma Gee Joins Politics Under PDP, Releases Stunning Campaign Poster / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) / 9ice Officially Releases Campaign Poster For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Abeg, wat of Desmond e-diot? Sorry Elliot
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by KingsJohnson(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerians and their confused lifestyle, now every entertainer wants 2 be a politician, but d big question now is? Who wil den entertain d masses. For a nation 2 stand, everybody must not be a leader. So is high time we stop placing more values 2 politics at d detriment of every oda tin we do in dis country, as we once did 2 oil sector at d detriment of agriculture n odas.

Dis is not how oda countries became wat dey are 2day. Nigerians we really need 2 think twice cus politics is not d only way forward in dis great nation rada changing lives in every sector wil find ourselves.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by banabest(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Entertainment industry is getting bored... So they want to try new thing
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by CHIMSKY(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2014
bjjbam:
These guys are clowns. Everyone wants a piece of this cake, na wa oh. How does it sound sef? 'Governor Julius Agu...Lolz. It sounds exactly like one of his jokes. I wish them all d best sha!
These guys are NOT clowns.They are Nigerians and are only expressing their rights as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution(as amended).

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by qleap2all(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
omanifrank:
y APC
Y APC? That's the party that offers them hope and aspiration. At the last count APC has many of them as special assistants than #PDPNigeria. Moreover,they discover the $200m entertainment fund is a charade by Jonathan led PDP to deceive them

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by redsquare(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Why is everybody saying that they are jokers? Are they not Nigerians or are they not qualified to run for any political office? We should free them abeg, after all they are better and more qualified than 90% of these i.diots currently ruling us.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by pyyxxaro: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2014
embarassedI heard TO'TO DECAY is going to SENATE cry

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Now wey Desmond IdiottElliot wan contest na hin he come remember say hin name na Olusola. SMH

1 Like

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by amakufrancis(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

THIRDED
lol, happy sunday.....
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by eleko1: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2014
;DRT Hon JAH RasTafarian Tony.Aye!
danduchi:
1. Tony Tetuila
Tony Tetuila will be running for a seat in the Kwara
State House of Assembly under APC. His declaration was however met with harsh criticisms as a result of his bushy beards and blonde dreadlocks. In his defence, the singer said he chose to use the earlier pictures because it represents his trademark look and his fans and people would easily recognize him through it. Now, he has officially unveiled a reasonably better picture where he has a native cap on his dead while he’s dressed in a blue ankara fabric.

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by echobee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
lol, happy sunday.....
same here kiss
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

THIRDED
Fourthed!!!
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by amakufrancis(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

same here kiss
you where not in church today, y naw?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by experimentist: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
If Tetula remove dat cap nobody go vote for him
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Orikinla(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
APC
POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS IN 2015.
WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT.
GOD WILL DELIVER NIGERIA FROM CULTISTS IN POWER.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by echobee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
amakufrancis:
you where not in church today, y naw?
na me u dey go look find for church? tongue. And who told u we attend d same church? sad
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by amakufrancis(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
echobee:

na me u dey go look find for church? tongue. And who told u we attend d same church? sad
lolz, no worry u go soon know. You intro yasef to me as chioma dat day naw.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by foxyac3(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Bovi for President.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Kunlexic(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
danduchi:
3. 9ice
Gongo Aso crooner, Abolore Akande, known as 9Ice
officially made public his intent to contest for the House of Representatives seat for Ogbomosho
North/South/Orire Federal Constituency of Oyo State in the February general election of 2015.
which party?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Kunlexic(m): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
foxyac3:
Bovi for President.
bovi koo! Mr Ibu nii
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by payne4real(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Good one! Am also Getting ready for 2019....
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
The only one who might win is desmond elliot nd kate henshaw, their chances are so slim
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
Refreshing to see young faces in politics. Nigeria belongs to the youth. Enough is enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Emmysteve(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
skullz:
If tony tetula win, na so so accident go dey happen
why you talk like that?
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by foxyac3(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kunlexic:
bovi koo! Mr Ibu nii

That one sef dey
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Emmysteve(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Julius Agwu's own is dead on arrival. Him think say governorship election na makosa dance? If him win the primary make i fart.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by mainheart(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
udysweet:
Wait o,if goin by accronyms of their names,wch most of dem do e.g GEJ, BRF,GOS,etc will Desmond's own translate to ODE? Chai no be small thing o. And I think I would want 9ice to make it to the house,not because I loved some of his songs or felt pity for him but I read a long while ago in an interview where he said something about going into business,getting an education and vying for an electoral post. So going by how long ago he said dis,I trust him more than the others who just recently showed interest.
My two cents though,make una no cuss me out mbok o,ubok Abasi! Lol
abadie uyai
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by vivavik(f): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigeria is ours and theirs too, if they have leadership qualities to serve we would find out if they are elected, but condemning them 4 trying to serve our nation is what I find faulty.

3 Likes

Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Freiburger(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
...That's why you give them the chance
To turn...turn us to victim of circumstance
Them just dey ignore our existence
Them just dey use excuse dey buy chance
like them known say we dey
them dey use us dey play
And when we stand for resistance
All in the act of exploitance
Abi we just dey living in a trance

Ayi oh! my God!
Ala oyi e!

2face
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Ninilowo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
bjjbam:
These guys are clowns. Everyone wants a piece of this cake, na wa oh. How does it sound sef? 'Governor Julius Agu...Lolz. It sounds exactly like one of his jokes. I wish them all d best sha!
You dey mind dem? No be dem fault sha since dem don turn governance to comedy in Nigeria so entertainers too fit show face nah.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by Youngzedd(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Waste of resources.

Voting for a celebrity?

MBANU!

Kate I dey Calabar dey wait for ya.
Re: Campaign Poster Of Nigeria Entertainers Vying For Political Seat 2015 by GBOYEBABA: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Julius Agwu no serious at all. What does he know abt politics wey wan go for Governor? All na to steal money....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun Thanks Olamide After YBNL Exit [PICS] / Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.