Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,411 members, 7,781,192 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan (26525 Views)

Buhari’s Appointments Are Not Lopsided Says Jonathan’s Former-aide, Omokiri / Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam / IBB Is Confused, Says Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Vstuffs(m): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Cool

I have a dell latitude d610 laptop for sale #20k
Check my profile for more details
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by popson1st: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm..

What do you expect the president to say..

For him mind, he knows Islam is a religion of 'peace'.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Kirinwa: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2014
Is Jihad not part of Moslem/Islamic doctrine?

An honest answer will determine the truth because these Isis, bokoharam believe they are fighting holy war.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by waja(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2014
GEJ na lie.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by ghostofsparta(m): 5:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Oga presido if you haven't time to consult history, employ someone to read you Francesco Gabrielli's Mohammed and the Conquests of Islam every now and then before making such ignorant talk to the public. Islam has got everything to do with it check here to set eyes on the owners of Islam (the Arabs) terrorizing and enslaving Africans since before 1492. Other books to read and learn from are Arab Muslim World: Architect of Slavery in Africa by Jean Marie Dia (Barnes & Noble), Slavery In The Arab World by Murray Gordon and Islamic Jihad: A Legacy of Forced Conversion, Imperialism, and Slavery by M.A. Khan

7 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2014
no wonder they shout in Jesus name when they bomb us angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Samsonklin(m): 5:20am On Oct 05, 2014
N
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by slap1(m): 5:24am On Oct 05, 2014
Unfortunately, they don't even believe you!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by olasmith10(m): 5:25am On Oct 05, 2014
most terrorists are Muslims but not every Muslims are terrorists
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by fatdon2(m): 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
angry

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by tee4naija(m): 5:28am On Oct 05, 2014
LordMecuzy:
True shaaaaa. Our a Main issue are the Northern Muslims they are So Radical to Thier Religion.I Have lots of Friends that are Yoruba, Igala and Auchi Muslims and they are Fun to be with.

THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS ARE NIGERIANS PROBLEM
God bless u for this comment. Those bigots calling all Muslims terrorists also have Muslims as friends and some even have Muslims in their families with whom they wine and dine occasionally.
We will not get over this problem until we learn to see these people as terrorists and not as Islamist and collectively fight them as such.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by sanmitee(m): 5:29am On Oct 05, 2014
John 10:10 The word of God is Always true, I'm not surprised by their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by TolaniLuv: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2014
Terrorism and Islam not same? Oga Jona, We hear you..

They are Muslims and they read the same Al-Quran . Just extremist muslim !! I'm sure you trying to get muslim voters anyways,

We know

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Luvdmx(m): 5:33am On Oct 05, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by JiggamanGh: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2014
True terrorism has nothing to do with islam, but is it coincidence that most of the terrorism around the world are commited by those who practice the religion.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by bennygreat1(m): 5:37am On Oct 05, 2014
Mr President... You ve spoken Well.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:40am On Oct 05, 2014
...yes joor. Islam is a religion of peace; reason ISIS is busy cutting the necks of white hostages in syria & iraq!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by iGeneral: 5:40am On Oct 05, 2014
I bet that is not what he says when he lies down on the bed with Patience. Election year statement.

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2014
He is right. Gej, yu be correct man jarey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by darthv: 5:45am On Oct 05, 2014
isnt islam a cult?
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by StealthyMe(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2014
It is only clear that this is an election vote seeking tactic

Its also known that most of the worlds terrorists are muslims ; even though there are good muslims

President Jonathan,i'll patiently wait for you to contradict yourself smiley

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2014
For the very first time, Jonathan has spoken like a small boy.

Well, since terrorism has nothing to do with Islam, then definitely, terrorism has something to do with Islam.
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 05, 2014
Well said Mr President. Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslims. Funny!
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by AdeniyiA(m): 6:00am On Oct 05, 2014
i think almost all our minister have been told to mellow down a bit and avoid constant public scrutiny?
i hear less of them these days...
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by iJAY1: 6:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by leonshom(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2014
LordMecuzy:
True shaaaaa. Our a Main issue are the Northern Muslims they are So Radical to Thier Religion.I Have lots of Friends that are Yoruba, Igala and Auchi Muslims and they are Fun to be with.

THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS ARE NIGERIANS PROBLEM
Not all, until you have them as friends, then,u can know if thr gud or not ! Don't judge yet !
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by profstar(m): 6:03am On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
ur dreaming, right? ISLAM IS LARGELY BASED ON THE BIBLE. meaning that the earliest jews have done similar things to sack the people in canaan to inherit the land of milk and honey.
So you know it's based on the bible? So why leave the original to purchase photocopy at high price?

4 Likes

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by tumbez: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2014
BrosPeter:
GEJ seldom make mistakes but he erred
this time. APC is boko haram and boko haram is APC. Both are fighting for moslem domination.
....kaiiih pple lyk u dey dis country shaa....do u kww the meaning of domination?? Abeg go check dictionary.....80 percent of those killed by boko boys are muslems!!!!
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2014
indeed!... it has nothing!!!, I guess terrorism has something to do with Christianity then.. rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by Cabsso(m): 6:08am On Oct 05, 2014
Some one tryin 2steal votes, so muslims r nt terrorist again abi ok kontinu but dont com bck lata nd tell us dat Islam is a bloody religion oo cos all we knw abt Islam is peace, narrow minded pple hope u r hearin
Re: Terrorism Has Nothing To Do With Islam, Says Jonathan by santakris(m): 6:12am On Oct 05, 2014
LMAyedun:
Trying to understand GEJ's view, let me put it in a better way.... Terrorism has nothing to do with true Muslims. We all have one or two Muslims as neighbours, they are peaceful people.

BUT another fact is... Wicked extremists found it easier to hide under Islam to propagate their wickedness.

My opinon, I stand to be corrected. I'm a Christian.
Ur neighbor is a secret supporter of boko haram. Be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From The Construction Of Zungeru hydro-Power Project / PDP Announces Dates For Presidential, Gubernatorial Primaries. / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.