Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" (58564 Views)

When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Japanese Couple In A Hot Argument YOU MUST LAUGH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
it was 8.30 a.m in the morning and i was still sleeping, was it due to the party i attended last night or the ogogoro i drank in mama bukky's joint? i guess no cos i am found of sleeping. Deep inside my sleep i had a heavy knock on my door, it was mama's voice, "òle omo alapamasise" (lazy boy with hands but cant work), look at the time you are still sleeping when your mates are out there making money. (my mother shouted! At the door entrance to my room.) her voice woke me up in anger and i had no choice than to stand because she will not stop knocking until she sees me outside. i finally stood up and went strainght to the sitting room, good morning ma! i uttered in a boned face, my mum just hissed and walked out of the sitting room. who cares? i quickly rushed to the kitchen to serve my hungry stomach but no food in the kitchen except from the remains of beans left over last night, i had no choice than to eat it.hmmmm beans again? you this boy, i said to myself, yes! I dont like beans because i am not always confortable anytime i eat beans, but what else will i eat? nothing. After eating the little beans, i am not yet satisfied cos little food no dey reach me. oh God!!! why this woman no cook? i asked myself in anger. then something quickly came to my mind, Bola! yes Bola my old time girlfriend, there is no day i visit her that she wont feed
me to my satisfaction. so i made up my mind to visit her, i quickly send her "pls call me" from my phone. cant u call her? a voice asked me, call wetin? when i dont have a kobo in my pocket talkless of credit to flash or call, mitcheww!!! stupid MTN, when will they
start giving free calls during the day? "awon oloshi" when will dis "mumu girl" saying (your account balance is too low for this call) die so we can start making free calls?, abegi! na dem sabi jare.

After two minute, Bola called me and i told her i will be visiting her this morning and she told me she is expecting me. early monday morning, you dey go woman house, you dis guy know dey shame. But wetin man pikin go do as i no get job nko? i have graduated since two years back with a second upper in accounting but all my effort to get a job is fruitless 'no be Nigeria'? if you dont have link with top people in office you cant get a job, what a Nation.

After thinking about my jobless life for a while, i quickly rushed to the bathroom to clean up and get ready to Bola's house. its now 9.35a.m and i am ready to go, chai!!! i will have to treck down to bola's house
again? Na wa ooooo. as i was walking down to bola's house, i started feeling little pain in my stomach. not again! the beans has started mixing with my intestine, i know the result of my taking beans but i had no choice.

Finally i arrived her house and with immediate effect she served me moi moi and pap(ogi) huh! beans again? no prob. after eating she asked me to join her family in the parlour to watch movie since her family are rich and they go to work anytime they wish. so i did. her father, mother, two sisters and two visitors were in the sitting room together with me and Bola. this time around the beans i ate at home and the moi moi bola gave me started mixing with full speed in my stomach, i knew where the result is going but i lock up and bone my face like a frustrated jobless folk I was.

After few minutes, Bola dad polluted loudly dat everybody heard the sound and knew the direction it came from but we all pretented that we heard nothing since he is the head of the family. wow! this is an opportunity for me to drop my atomic bomb boiling and mixing in my stomach o, so i dropped the first batch "fiiieeee fiiieee" oh! Oluwa
seun (thank God) na silent one. after few seconds the
sitting room started smelling dead rat and spoilt eggs, the air fresher that was hanged around the sitting room cant take the smell, dey all fell down on the floor. in another seconds another droped from my ass "fuuuuuuuu" the smell started again i notice that the fish in the aquarium had stop swimming and the colour of the paint in the sitting room started changing colour, Bola:- daddyyyyy! bola's dad :- emi ko oooo(no be me o) (staring at bola's Mum) that was when we noticed Bola's mum has fainted! ehn! she was sitting next to me but i didnt notice, the sound of the falling fishes from the aquarium woke her up, and yes! dis time around the fishes were all dead and the glass has broken too, i quickly told Bola that i am going and she nodded in agreement. o boy see speed.
tommorow is another day!!!

216 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by lulu1986(f): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
hahahaha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
U still live with Ur parents and u are already visiting Ur gf parents?

Nice writeup tho

12 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Zedric:
U still live with Ur parents and u are already visiting Ur gf parents?

Nice writeup tho
y not? dont u knw d situation of this country?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by kenex4ever(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Very funny! Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by tosyne2much(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Very good

2 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by chimerase2: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls can I get a summary frm a good sammarittan undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by valmunich(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Lol.. Kinda funny tho'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
lmao
nice write up

3 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by JojoArmani(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hahahahahahhahahahhahahah nice write up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Dollarjunkie: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hahahahahahhaha...
Dis guy maadt!
I don laugh so teee I dey release my own atomic bomb here grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Am I the only one that didn't find the joke funny at all? undecided

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by PoloYoung(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
;DI done laugh die for here o!!!
See as tires full my foam

3 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by tosyne2much(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2014
OP, if I may comprehend what you are saying, are you implying Bola's family are also jobless that they were all present at home on a working day ?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2014
tosyne2much:
OP, if I may comprehend what you are saying, are you implying Bola's family are also jobless that they were all present at home on a working day ?
what if I say bola parents are both a sole proprietors so they can go anytime dy wish. wat if I say bola' s mum just came frm abroad and the family are all home to enjoy the day with her nko? I have so many way I can defend dat bro. so just read my write ups and stop doing ITK. Na joke

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by Emperochris(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nice one bro. Some pple here actin as if dy dnt knw a joke wen dy c 1. Its jus a joke n its very funny

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Emperochris:
Nice one bro. Some pple here actin as if dy dnt knw a joke wen dy c 1. Its jus a joke n its very funny
thanks man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by chijindu16: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
nice one ;Dnice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by chijindu16: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin[color=][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
chijindu16:
nice one ;Dnice one
thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by larry2chat(f): 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
grin i droped
the first batch "fiiieeee fiiieee" oh! Oluwa
seun na silent one. after few seconds the
sitting room started smelling dead rat and
spoilt eggs even the air fresher that is
hanged around the sitting room cant take the
smell, dey all fell down to the floor in
another seconds another droped from my
Bottom "fuuuuuuuu"

I'm just imagining right now how he will be bending his ass stylishly to drop the atomic bomb and how warm it will feel too

grin gringrin gringrin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2014
larry2chat:
grin i droped
the first batch "fiiieeee fiiieee" oh! Oluwa
seun na silent one. after few seconds the
sitting room started smelling dead rat and
spoilt eggs even the air fresher that is
hanged around the sitting room cant take the
smell, dey all fell down to the floor in
another seconds another droped from my
Bottom "fuuuuuuuu"

I'm just imagining right now how he will be bending his ass stylishly to drop the atomic bomb and how warm it will feel too

grin gringrin gringrin grin
lolz grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 4:07am On Oct 29, 2014
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by cutieepearl(f): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Lwkmh grin

Thumbs up op

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by emdafe: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2014
grin
Lol, wao you made my day grin grin
Lol, wao you made my day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
cutieepearl:
Lwkmh grin

Thumbs up op
thanks.
u even resemble d babe I went to visit cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
emdafe:
grin
Lol, wao you made my day grin grin
Lol, wao you made my day
u wclm cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by 2goodbobo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahaha very hilarious grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Embarrassed Myself In Front Of My Inlaws. "must laugh" by agarawu23(m): 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
2goodbobo:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha very hilarious grin
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Steps On How To Borrow Airtime Without Paying Back / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.