Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99716 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by akinlolu264: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nice one op,but I don't believe all this are meant for 9ja babes,anyway I'm more suited to No 5,nice 1 once again

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
akinlolu264:
Nice one op,but I don't believe all this are meant for 9ja babes,anyway I'm more suited to No 5,nice 1 once again
Thank You- I appreciate ur nice gestures-
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

Utter doro-nonsense

grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by CuteMaro(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I can resist all of them! but the only guy I can't resist is a mysterious guy☺ I'm too curious...so go figure

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by daey118(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
MuhdG:

I kinda like those type of gurls. Coz I wud take it as a challenge to loosen her up. I love challenges.

Till you meet some really messed up chic. That only GOD can save Personally.. Best of luck with your challenges tho.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
daey118:

Till you meet some really messed up chic. That only GOD can save Personally.. Best of luck with your challenges tho.
smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by NifemiOlu(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
The most important type of guy they can't resist:
THE RICH GUY.

Roger that!!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Geenickel(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
wish ah was a gal....ah wuld cherish a guy dt possesses a character combination.. as mentioned in no 6&.....wats dat creative one agn sef........#scratchn ma head...

made a point shaa...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Bigii(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
D No 8: knackin of kpeus grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Bigii(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
No8: knackin of kpekus grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
daey118:

hmmmmm
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ademi87(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
undecidedMtscheeewu maybe u were reffering to UK babes sha. y cnt u save ursef d stress nd buy dem #1500 recharge card or take dem to TFC nd cinema... grin but if u r lukn for tushed ones just get a nyc car...I knw dey cnt resist dat,aℓℓ of dem will want to be d one sitting in dat front seat.#material pple.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
nomabeeee:
how do u mean?which force pls?what's jedi?

go and watch star wars
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by vislabraye(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.do u have sense?

Don't worry. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
vislabraye:

Don't worry. Jesus is coming soon.
-------
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
BraniacX:

go and watch star wars
grin am so busy ..dnt hv time for movies(if dts one)..I want ur own xplanation..still waiting
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2014
ademi87:
undecidedMtscheeewu maybe u were reffering to UK babes sha. y cnt u save ursef d stress nd buy dem #1500 recharge card or take dem to TFC nd cinema... grin but if u r lukn for tushed ones just get a nyc car...I knw dey cnt resist dat,aℓℓ of dem will want to be d one sitting in dat front seat.#material pple.
:odont alwx feel u'v the right information about nigerian ladies..I put it to u,u'vnt met all..and if u stil continue wt this mentality,u wil only kip meeting d material ones like u said..smh..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 9:40am On Oct 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
grin am so busy ..dnt hv time for movies(if dts one)..I want ur own xplanation..still waiting

okay, for the uninitiated, the force is like raw power and it exists in every living thing, force wielders are those very few people who can tap into this raw power and use it.

sith are those people who tap into this power and use it for their personal benefit and when you use the force for personal benefit, the result is always evil so therefore the sith use the dark side of the force. At any point in time, there can only be two sith i.e the sith lord(who is evil personified) and the sith aprentice who is the instrument of wielding all this evil power. Both are renamed and a suffix is attached to their names - darth. For example, the most famous or should i say most infamous is Darth Vader.

Jedi are those who tap into the force and use it to help everybody but themselves, they are said to use the light side of the force and they are the good guys and are always on the constant battling within themselves so as not to yield to temptations of greed, power, lust and over attachment because when they yield to any of these, they fall from the good side and become evil, so being a jedi is mostly about personal discipline because it is very easy to fall into the dark side but very difficult to escape from the dark side for example, the infamous Darth vader was once known as jedi master anakin skywalker, the most talented, promising youngest Jedi master whose coming was prophesied of, but his love(attachment) to his wife(princess leaia) whom he married in secret whose death during childbirth he foresaw in a vision(his visions always came true), made him vunerable to seduction by the sithlord darth sidius(who in real life was the leader of the galaxy or chancellor palpatine) who told him the dead can be ressurected and his wife need not die and for that he conived and killed thousands of jedi almost wiping out the jedi order in order to learn the ability to save the woman he loved from the sithlord sidius or palpatine.

The jedi have four ranks in their order and these are
I - younglings.
II - padawans.
III - knights.
IV - Masters.

The younglings are just small children who have the ability to use the force and they are taught history, basic skills and self control at this stage.

The padawans are older jedi who are attached to an experienced knight to continue their education under these knights in real life situations. They are given missions and tasks which they perform under the guidance of these knights, here they are forced to confront themselves and temptations that can make them fall to the dark side. It is sort of like an Industrial Attachment programme.

The knights are those padawans who graduate from this experience and this is the stage where they become fully fledged Jedi and can be trusted to act on their own without supervision because they are supposed to have learned one very important lesson which is with great power comes even greater responsibility, so, they balance their actions delicately knowing possible consequences.

The Masters are those knights of many years of experience who have built a reputation as incorruptible and fair agents of justice and above all they exhibit uncanny wisdom in all situations. There are only ever very few masters and they sit on the jedi council and decide the affairs and activities of all jedi. Most famous are jedi masters mace windu, kwai gon jiinn, obi-wan kenobi who trained anakin skywalker/darth vader and the most famous i think is master yoda.

So when someone says the force is strong with this one, its a type of compliment meaning u're exceptionally skilled, brilliant, talented, unique e.t.c

damn! I explained this better than i intended to, i think i'll make a very decent lecturer . . . . . . . or storyteller, depends i guess on your passion for the topic/subject. grin well i hope you have all the info you need now to help you pass this course - starwars 101.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by igstars(f): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2014
yusufogrin:
una no want six packz again. . .naija babes re just confused creatures

Naija babes abi!
as long as its not pot belly, we're okay.
we're nt confused, we're realistic..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ademi87(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
:odont alwx feel u'v the right information about nigerian ladies..I put it to u,u'vnt met all..and if u stil continue wt this mentality,u wil only kip meeting d material ones like u said..smh..
:oi knw u r lady try to protect oda ladies interest but I put it to u dat u r not exempted frm dem coz its ur way,u guys love depending on guys income lyk anytin quote me right if am wrong. Avnt u demanded fro somtin frm ur bf b4?....SMH 4 U lyk its a pity
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmm! @ Op. angry Why do you have to be so truthful?
I have a weak spot for all 'f the above. grin
Ok, my job is done.
*moves to the next thread
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nomabeeee(f): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
BraniacX:

okay, for the uninitiated, the force is like raw power and it exists in every living thing, force wielders are those very few people who can tap into this raw power and use it.

sith are those people who tap into this power and use it for their personal benefit and when you use the force for personal benefit, the result is always evil so therefore the sith use the dark side of the force. At any point in time, there can only be two sith i.e the sith lord(who is evil personified) and the sith aprentice who is the instrument of wielding all this evil power. Both are renamed and a suffix is attached to their names - darth. For example, the most famous or should i say most infamous is Darth Vader.

Jedi are those who tap into the force and use it to help everybody but themselves, they are said to use the light side of the force and they are the good guys and are always on the constant battling within themselves so as not to yield to temptations of greed, power, lust and over attachment because when they yield to any of these, they fall from the good side and become evil, so being a jedi is mostly about personal discipline because it is very easy to fall into the dark side but very difficult to escape from the dark side for example, the infamous Darth vader was once known as jedi master anakin skywalker, the most talented, promising youngest Jedi master whose coming was prophesied of, but his love(attachment) to his wife(princess leaia) whom he married in secret whose death during childbirth he foresaw in a vision(his visions always came true), made him vunerable to seduction by the sithlord darth sidius(who in real life was the leader of the galaxy or chancellor palpatine) who told him the dead can be ressurected and his wife need not die and for that he conived and killed thousands of jedi almost wiping out the jedi order in order to learn the ability to save the woman he loved from the sithlord sidius or palpatine.

The jedi have four ranks in their order and these are
I - younglings.
II - padawans.
III - knights.
IV - Masters.

The younglings are just small children who have the ability to use the force and they are taught history, basic skills and self control at this stage.

The padawans are older jedi who are attached to an experienced knight to continue their education under these knights in real life situations. They are given missions and tasks which they perform under the guidance of these knights, here they are forced to confront themselves and temptations that can make them fall to the dark side. It is sort of like an Industrial Attachment programme.

The knights are those padawans who graduate from this experience and this is the stage where they become fully fledged Jedi and can be trusted to act on their own without supervision because they are supposed to have learned one very important lesson which is with great power comes even greater responsibility, so, they balance their actions delicately knowing possible consequences.

The Masters are those knights of many years of experience who have built a reputation as incorruptible and fair agents of justice and above all they exhibit uncanny wisdom in all situations. There are only ever very few masters and they sit on the jedi council and decide the affairs and activities of all jedi. Most famous are jedi masters mace windu, kwai gon jiinn, obi-wan kenobi who trained anakin skywalker/darth vader and the most famous i think is master yoda.

So when someone says the force is strong with this one, its a type of compliment meaning u're exceptionally skilled, brilliant, talented, unique e.t.c

damn! I explained this better than i intended to, i think i'll make a very decent lecturer . . . . . . . or storyteller, depends i guess on your passion for the topic/subject. grin well i hope you have all the info you need now to help you pass this course - starwars 101.

What do you think?
*breathes in* this is way too long.if u happen to be my lecturer,I won't buy ur handout lol..buh I lyk d way u carefuly xplained it all to me.an example of a realman*jst passed u a compliment..thanks ,I learnt sometin new.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by igstars(f): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2014
NifemiOlu:
The most important type of guy they can't resist:
THE RICH GUY.

Roger that!!!!

guys!!!
if ur gf leave u 4 a rich guy, u'll say all sort of things abt gals...
bt if ur sis marries a rich guy...
u're lyk 'omo testimony'....
lol..... dz z naija nd i guess u knw wats up na....
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Elkristo(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Trust me, this theory doesnt work on Naija babes. Ur cash sure pass.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BraniacX(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2014
nomabeeee:
*breathes in* this is way too long.if u happen to be my lecturer,I won't buy ur handout lol..buh I lyk d way u carefuly xplained it all to me.an example of a realman*jst passed u a compliment..thanks ,I learnt sometin new.

u're welcome, twas my pleasure cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by yvonnejoe(f): 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.do u have sense?
My frnd, n believe me, i'l turn dis world upside down 2 find him n wen I do..he'l c my love arise in its full glory
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
some will give you their pins and when y'all start talking on bbm the longest word they would say is lets talk later am busy.u see words like yes,kk,sup,wat,can,cant,and all dose crazy short words.some are just dumb while some cant handle a good and matured conversation yet they want the good guys omo na straight to the mata guys u go get,u know back to the mata,yodi,touch your toes just like wizkid song says.
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Wisdytech(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
The number five (5) guys rocks!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2014
ademi87:
Nice but same goes to ur mum nd Sisters sha o,
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2014
Wisdytech:
The number five (5) guys rocks!
u fall in?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only) / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.