Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99719 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

That means you agree.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2014
@op. I agree with you.
I like talking women a lot. I enjoy their gist even when It sounds childish cuz I talk too. And I enjoy goin on errand for my girl despite been older

She looked me one day and said those are the reasons she likes me.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2014
Works perfectly for girls in other climes but not for girls in Nigeria. For Nigerian girls, just send recharge cards and more recharge cards to them.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:

Experience.dey full my bbm list
And what have you done about them? Can't you use the 'delete/remove' button?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2014
Emart:
Mr. OP, I dont really have that sense of humor, so should I pretend to be who I am not? I disagree with you.
When a woman loves you, most of these qualities doesn't count, unless when you're struggling not to lose her.
Wow guess u have problem reading u just picked up the headlines and u gv ur comment- at my last paragraph I pinpointed a warning (caution) there---- My topic is not about how to be a man women can't resist its about type of Men which women can't resist- see my fellow try and understand the topic before commenting( referring to what u wrote sef u are being out of point- a girl is going to see a quality in u before going out with u bro- she can't just jump nd saY Mehn I love u- u need to have a particular quality she's in love with-
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 6:46am On Oct 05, 2014
MuhdG:

I kinda like those type of gurls. Coz I wud take it as a challenge to loosen her up. I love challenges.

I once drove from end to end in our state within 20mins.....just to prove a point

As for me,i am so confident that i tell a lady straight up that no man can snatch my woman and thats a fact. If i want you dont bother struggling because i will have you.

I am a natural charmer and i sure know how to make a lady important .Infact i am number 1 to 6. Its just my nature as a Gemini

Buy boring ladies are total turn offs for me but if you are intelligent and ontellectual,you have got me.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by emmabest2000(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
Red & Green

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by lonelydora: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
I am No 2, 5, 6, and 7
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Sarimah(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
MabraO:

Did you just arrive from fantasy island?
lol..why?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
pussyaddict:
@op. I agree with you.
I like talking women a lot. I enjoy their gist even when I sounds childish cuz I talk too. And I enjoy goin on errand for my girl despite been older

She looked me one day and said those are the reasons she likes me.
But mind you- you need to minimize such act cos most time guys like that end up in friend Zone**just saying* u are great
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by penny01502: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
after reading it, I have to check back if OP is a female
I wonder how he knows exactly what the ladies want and what they like.

if he really think he knows it all then he suppose to know that CARING is very important to a Nigerian lady
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by keyke(f): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
I really can't resist num 6, my bf is like dat. Even wen we Ave disagreement, I always want us to patch tins up So I can be wit him. its never boring wit him, he's also considerate
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2014
emmabest2000:
Red & Green
see !
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Emart(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2014
kendrick93:
i laugh in swahili
Lol
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2014
I really do not do most of the stuffs you have there; and I go still marry a beautiful woman soon
grin grin

Why should all girls like you? Are you Jesus Christ?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Mayflowa(m): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
its nt about the money... This 1 i'm telling u, both socially and sexually she no join... I' m just there answering a guy with a very beautiful gf. I've done everything within my power to make her lively bt everything na error

I can smell an imminent heart breaker

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:52am On Oct 05, 2014
keyke:
I really can't resist num 6, my bf is like dat. Even wen we Ave disagreement, I always want us to patch tins up So I can be wit him. its never boring wit him, he's also considerate
including money matter
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by MabraO: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
lol..why?

D number u picked don't exist
Except u dreaming about it
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 6:53am On Oct 05, 2014
penny01502:
after reading it, I have to check back if OP is a female
I wonder how he knows exactly what the ladies want and what they like.

if he really think he knows it all then he suppose to know that CARING is very important to a Nigerian lady

Read number 1 and 7 again
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2014
Mayflowa:

I can smell an imminent heart breaker
hahaahah u are not good ooo----
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Sarimah(f): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2014
MabraO:

D number u picked don't exist
Except u dreaming about it
it exist but its rare..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2014
WOWOWOWO MY TOPIC MADE THE FP-----__UR MONEY PLZ----------
WOWOWOWO MY TOPIC MADE THE FP-----__UR MONEY PLZ----------thankz for commenting and giving ur views----
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by erayo2GCA(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2014
Daniela02:
Easy way to Join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood in the World. Kindly contact the Illuminati Online registrations officer, and you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan's representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along Wealth, Popularity, Famous and Protections in life, you have a full access to Eradicate poverty away from your life now. So contact the Online registrar Via mail: illuminattikingdom02@gmail.com or Call +2348177432745.

Fraud..scam..hoax.. Get out of here
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
it exist but its rare..
ARE U NOT IN 9JA Maybe if u try China or Thailand
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Toks2008(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2014
I think there should be a number 8. The maga guy that can spend all the money he has on a chic.

Though every man must be a maga for one woman but fooish maga no good
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by DAVE5(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
guy, u no do diz girls any justice ohh, u jst open their nyašh anyhow here, I got a few if dem on my chat list, some times I start thinkin am d most boring guy on planet earth

a typical response from d boring girls during a chat iz: lol, anytin u say gets a 'lol' reply;WTF. If I catch dat pesin wey invent lol, I go bend d finger wey him take type that trash....

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Emart(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Wow guess u have problem reading u just picked up the headlines and u gv ur comment- at my last paragraph I pinpointed a warning (caution) there---- My topic is not about how to be a man women can't resist its about type of Men which women can't resist- see my fellow try and understand the topic before commenting( referring to what u wrote sef u are being out of point- a girl is going to see a quality in u before going out with u bro- she can't just jump nd saY Mehn I love u- u need to have a particular quality she's in love with-
Oh, I forgot the last paragraph. Anyways, girls are different and looking for different qualities in a guy.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:00am On Oct 05, 2014
ajapz:
i'm a victim... This girl is so beautiful that i can't even let her out of my sight bt extremely boring to be wit
eehyahhhh
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by CuteMaro(m): 7:01am On Oct 05, 2014
Nice 1 OP...
The foreign guy works quite well..
But u know, I guess it's individual differences..
My Advice : DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN, WOMEN UNDERSTAND WOMEN YET THEY HATE EACH OTHER...

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Emart(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
WOWOWOWO MY TOPIC MADE THE FP-----__UR MONEY PLZ----------
WOWOWOWO MY TOPIC MADE THE FP-----__UR MONEY PLZ----------thankz for commenting and giving ur views----
Oh... So na now you know
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by kennynelcon(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2014
A guy must fall into one of those categories,
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by duni04(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2014
The considerate guy aka whimp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / How I Fuc,k Mama Nkechi Oversized Puss¥, Sex Story (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.