Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women (12746 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by CrystalHeart22: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is it true, 70 percent come to America so they can sleep with black american women?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
CrystalHeart22:
Is it true, 70 percent come to America so they can sleep with black american women?

Makes zero sense. What's so special about black american women? Do they have two vaginas? Beat-boxing & rapping vaginas? grin grin

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by CrystalHeart22: 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
what do the majority of nigerians think of black women and men in america? Is it true you guys talk bad about them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
CrystalHeart22:
what do the majority of nigerians think of black women and men in america? Is it true you guys talk bad about them?

yes. are you gonna drop a bömb or şhit a swarm of bees?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
spotit:

yes. are you gonna drop a bömb or şhit a swarm of bees?

She's probably going to whistle the star spangled banner with her "America's got talent" coochie.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by CrystalHeart22: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
what do you guys say about them? The word akata.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

She's probably going to whistle the star spangled banner with her "America's got talent" coochie.
lmaoo...epic! you's a terrific one

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Makes zero sense. What's so special about black american women? Do they have two vaginas? Beat-boxing & rapping vaginas? grin grin

Wicked!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hmmm could be some truth there bruv.. I don't know what I was attracted to with black American women.. Hmmm. Getting down was as easy as asking. No fronting so long as her guys are not in any gang. S,ex was as crazy as f@$uck and they give it to you all ways from here to Timbuktu nothing is taboo. And they don't keep calling your phone every other 29 minutes tto say hi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
smartchoice:

Wicked!

Maybe I spoke too soon lol. None of you are are saying whether what she's saying is true or not. So, is it true that your main reason for crossing the Antlantic is to go fuark with Shaniqua? All along I thought it was for the $. Hmmm....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
^^does your kittycat come with creamy vanilla sauce? I've said yes again! we fly >4500miles to go eat Quoraiabellashaniqua's platinum vajayjay. i tell you, it's worth all our expenses and the self-importance with which she serves her eternal pussi

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
spotit:
^^does your kittycat come with creamy vanilla sauce? I've said yes again! we fly >4500miles to go eat Quoraiabellashaniqua's platinum vajayjay. i tell you, it's worth all our expenses and the self-importance with which she serves her eternal pussi
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
spotit:

Fantastic.

Creamy vanilla sauce? Too much calories. Mine ululates because it is attached to an African. Not worth travelling for, really.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Fantastic.

Creamy vanilla sauce? Too much calories. Mine ululates because it is attached to an African. Not worth travelling for, really.
Rotflmao... girl you're something!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
CrystalHeart22:

but wait o, you get sense at all? is nigeria the world richest country that her citizen will just travel cause of Pu$..$y?

people are travelling to seek greener pasture you are talking about pu$.$y, abi your pu$.$y na greener pasture?

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by golddeejay(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
y will a guy cross d sea jst for p*ssy...there are enuf black p*ssy here

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
The despicable things thst go on in the minds of people embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
I dont tink i have something (relevant) to say.

Peace out.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by ayukdaboss(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
The only thing that'll make a Naija man leave the shores of Nigeria just to 'hit' a woman would be a situation where if he hits her "puna" once from behind, she'd vomit $100 from her mouth. angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
donnypool:

but wait o, you get sense at all? is nigeria the world richest country that her citizen will just travel cause of Pu$..$y?

people are travelling to seek greener pasture you are talking about pu$.$y, abi your pu$.$y na greener pasture?

Maybe it has a lace front weave. No nappy pubes. Shyt, I'm a woman, but I'd travel to see that up close too. Unbeweavable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by ayanbaba2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Later...
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by talktimi(m): 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Shey their t*to dey fly abi e get Maybach facilities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by fr3do(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Are the women we have here green?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by vislabraye(m): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Fantastic.

That hole must infact be an oil well. Spend so much for a poosie ? Or maybe they are sextourists.
On the other hand, Are black American ladies that cheap.
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
vislabraye:

That hole must infact be an oil well. Spend so much for a poosie ? Or maybe they are sextourists.
On the other hand, Are black American ladies that cheap.

101 baby daddies grin Just joking. There are good ones I'm sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

101 baby daddies grin Just joking. There are good ones I'm sure.
I'd like to meet u
Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2014
spotit:
I'd like to meet u

Me too!!! Your place or mine? wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by UrbanMystique: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Yes..

Guilty as charged. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by nickz(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2014
only if the punnany is an atm machine that needs my card (JT) to be slotted in to emit cash.........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Come To America To Sleep With Black Women by JiggamanGh: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Lol, the funniest thing i have heard today.

I must say black american women are very adventurous in bed. They are very freaky and they will do many things african women will not do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Beautiful Ladies Doing This To Themselves? (pic) / The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] / Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.