Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! (12421 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / The Re-appearance Of Imam Mahdi (aj) And The Descent Of Jesus (as) Could Be Near / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by BraveGuy: 12:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Either you want to accept the TRUTH or not, it won't change the TRUTH:

[size=18pt]Jesus is Lord of ALL![/size]

John 3:36 declares: "He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him."

The choice is yours!
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by BraveGuy: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2014
Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:23am On Oct 09, 2014
BraveGuy:
Three Quran Verses Every Christian Should Know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Nu6EabQD8

and this is the response to all his claim all what he said are lies i have listen to it before

https://www.m.youtube.com/watch?v=-04zDRg_jWw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrIbJfsBYw&itct=CCQQpDAYACITCIvyq_PZnsECFeQqwgodohAAGjIGcmVsbWZ1SOya_sHR4Yyn-wE%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOgeSE3U_k&itct=CCQQpDAYACITCMuIwqfbnsECFaX5wgodcGAAOzIGcmVsbWZ1SIyLsL_JjbKVmQE%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWBicBkZ_2U&itct=CCQQpDAYACITCL6w98TbnsECFQTNwgodsHQAxjIGcmVsbWZ1SPmn3YmSj-iRPg%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=NG&client=mv-google

WATCH IT AND SEE HOW DAVID WOOD LIES HAS BEEN EPOSED grin .........he didnt reply since then grin

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2014
BraveGuy:
Either you want to accept the TRUTH or not, it won't change the TRUTH:

[size=18pt]Jesus is Lord of ALL![/size]

John 3:36 declares: "He who has faith in the Son has eternal life; but he who has not faith in the Son will not see life; God's wrath is resting on him."

The choice is yours!
if because jesus is called son oF GOD he s GOD then i should be GOD ALSO

[b] Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

if because jesus said god is his fater he also said god is my father also

john 20;17
'I am ascending to my
Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

jesus is a son of man: dont deeive your self

The New Testament makes it very clear that
Jesus is the son of man:
Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and
the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not
where to lay [his] head.
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power
on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,)
Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house
Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Luk 9:44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the
Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.
Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and
be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be
slain, and be raised the third day.
Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment
also, because he is the Son of man.

he is a prophet of god sent to us i dont know why christians are so funny if beause he is born by a virgin then adam should be a greater god coz he has no father and as no mother [/b]
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Oga Rilwayne001 you’ve done it again as usual, keep deceiving yourself and the like of you.

Rilwayne001:
You did'nt answer my question undecided
The simple question i asked was that was Jesus refering to himself in Mark as ONE AND ONLY LORD

And you called this question undecided

I will answer your question here, i just hope you would answer mine as well.

Did you know how your explanation creates a huge problem for Islamic teaching?

Let me educate you on this issue once and for all, i just hope you are able to grab it cus you are just too dull.

When you haven't educate yourself.

“Word” of God
Islam provides a clear explanation of how Jesus was a “Word” from God but first the process of human procreation must be understood the Might of God is behind everything. [size=14pt]Whenever God decides to do something, like giving life or causing death,[/size] He says the word “Be” and it happens,

Quran 40:68 “It is He who gives life and causes death; and when He decrees a matter, He but says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is.”

Actually, what most modern day Muslims say is that Jesus is a Word from God (Kalimat-Minhu), but one can ask, is it how Muhammad and his companions understood these verses? The answer is NO!

@bold-You said ”Whenever God decides to do something, like giving life or causing death, He says to it ‘Be’ and it is! BUT this contradicts below statement.

The first step in human procreation is the biological union between male and female reproductive cells in addition to the will of God. Since Jesus was born without a father, he was not conceived by the male sperm cells.

You know this and you can’t simply ask yourself, why was it necessary for Christ to be conceived in such supernatural fashion, when God had already put into motion the natural reproductive cycle of human birth? Why did God override his own laws of sexual reproduction and intervene personally by causing Jesus to be born from a virgin?

Hence, Christians do not believe that the virgin birth makes Jesus the Son of God. Rather, they believe that because Jesus is the Son of God he had to be born of a virgin.

Instead his creation, similar to Adam, is solely attributed to the Word of God, ‘Be.’ God says.

Even though Quran says so, BUT why is it that nowhere in the Quran, or Hadith for that matter Adam ever called ‘Word from God’? I challenge you to give us JUST one verse from Quran, or Hadith where Adam was called ‘word from Allah’

Quran 3:59 “Indeed the likeness of Jesus to God as the likeness of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, ‘Be,’ and he was.”

Problem with this verse is that Allah created Adam FIRST FROM DUST which means Adam’s body was first formed BEFORE said to him ‘Be’, that implies Allah only impact life in Adam’s lifeless body YET in your below explanation you said Angel Jibril brought the soul of Jesus to Mary, are they similar?

The Quran gives details of Jesus’ conception. Mary was not impregnated by a man. Angel Gabriel, referred to in the Quran as the Spirit, brought the soul of Jesus – [size=14pt]his soul was created by God like other human souls – to breathe it into Mary.[/size] On seeing the angel, she expressed with surprise,

@underline-I challenge you to give us a SINGLE VERSE in the Quran where it was written that Gabriel is the Spirit

@bold-So you agree that Gabriel can impart life like Allah does? because you said Gabriel brought the SOUL of Jesus...to BREATH it into Mary. But remember ONLY Allah can give life.
This is where you contradict yourself.
Since you said ’JUST LIKE other human souls..’, are Rilwayne001and all Muslims a word from God?

Quran 3:47 “‘My Lord,’ said Mary, how shall I have a son when no man has ever touched me?”
The angel answered,
Quran 3:47 “Thus it is: God creates what He wills: When he decrees a matter, [size=14pt]He only says to it: ‘Be,’ and it is.”[/size]

YET in the above and below explanations it is Gabriel that finally makes the decree NOT Allah.

[size=14pt]Gabriel then blew the soul of Jesus into Mary,[/size] “so We blew into it (her womb) through Our angel.” (Quran 66:12)

Waoooo! This is where we are going, you said it is Gabriel that blew the SOUL which then makes Gabriel a being that possesses LIFE within himself. You may argue that Allah only permitted it BUT that makes Allah weak because it’s a thing Allah supposed to do without even send Gabriel JUST as Bible explained it ”The Holy Spirit will come upon you(Mary)...”[/u] can you see the difference? The Angel simply told Mary God will do it HIMSELF not him.

In essence, Jesus is God’s ‘Word’ because he came into existence by God’s Word - ‘Be’ - as the Quran describes in another passage,

No! He came into existence by Gabriel’s word NOT Allah according to you.
Then how can God’s word be translated as created SOUL as you did in above?

[b]“His word (Kalimatuhu) which He conveyed unto Mary...” (Quran 4:171)

Kalimatuhu refers to God's very own personal word, this is the very word Muslims hold for Quran itself then how can Jesus be just a word from God?

“Spirit” from God
The Quran describes Jesus to be [size=14pt]a ‘Spirit’ proceeding from God:[/size]
“We breathed into her (Mary) from My Spirit.”(Quran 21:91)
“…a Spirit created by Him.”(Quran 4:171)
“We blew into (her womb) through Our angel.”(Quran 66:12)

[size=14pt]Jesus was a spirit, or more correctly, a soul created by God,[/size] brought by Gabriel, a mighty angel of God, and breathed into Mary:

You only say Jesus is a spirit from God whereas Muhammad and some Muslims scholars believe that Jesus is The Spirit of God.

By comparing the two bolded statements to each other one can see how perverted you are.
How can “a spirit proceeding from God” be translated “a soul created by God”? It’s very clear you know the truth but you just want to bend it.

“We blew into (her womb from her garment) through Our angel.” (Quran 66:12)

Another time you agree that Gabriel is an agent of LIFE.

Jesus was not a ‘part,’ ‘person,’ or ‘activity’ of God that separated and dwelled inside Mary. He is called a ‘Spirit’ from God as a symbol of respect and honor, not divinity.

Imaging, what is honor and respect about this when you earlier said ”that more correctly ‘a soul created by God’” which will also make ALL HUMAN a spirit proceeding from God as you earlier stated ” his soul was created by God like other human souls”?

Likewise, God also gives Adam this characteristic of being His spirit. God said when He ordered the angels to prostrate to Adam upon his creation.:
Surah Sad, Verse 72:
And when I have fashioned him and breathed into him of My Spirit, then fall down before him prostrate,
(English - Pickthlal)

If you read the beginning of this verse with this phrase ”And when I have fashioned him...” we can then say Adam’s body was first created before LIFE was imparted into the body through the Spirit this is plausible But compare it with the account of Jesus where The Spirit incarnated/become a being in Mary’s womb that’s why Muhammad and some Muslims could call Jesus the very own Word and Spirit of God.

Muslims who called Jesus The Word and The Spirit of God.

1) Muhammad:
According to Anas, the Prophet said,...”Then he arranges for them to approach Jesus, the worshipper of God and His messenger, the Word of God and the Spirit of God. But Jesus will say to them,”... (Bukhari, Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 23, chp.12)

2) Ibn Arabi's statement is perhaps the closest acknowledgement any Muslim has ever made in relation to Jesus' Deity: "Surely," he said, "He has no equal. He is the Spirit and the Son of the Spirit, and Mary is His mother." (Quoted by Robert Payne in The History of Islam, p.83)

When we keep in mind that God is a Spirit (John 4:24) and Christ is the Spirit and the Spirit's Son, this makes Christ God, the Son of God!

3) M. A. Qazi in his Concise Dictionary of Islamic Terms, p. 57, relates:
"Ruh-Ullah – Spirit of God, A special title given by Prophet Muhammad (S. A.) to Jesus (A. A.)"

4) Mahmoud Ayoub, citing Tabarsi states: “Tabarsi argues that John was obligated by God to be a witness to the fact that Jesus was in truth the word of God and His Spirit” (2:109)

5) Muhammad Ayub's book, The Quran and Its Interpreters, vol. II. The House of Imran:
Tabari, an Islamic scholar quotes on the authority of Al-Suddi a debate between the Christians of Najran and Muhammad in which Muhammad was asked what he thought of Jesus, to which he answered: "He is the servant of God, His Spirit and Word." (p.184)

6) Dr. Hasbullah Bakry in his book Nabi Isa dalam Al-Quran ("Jesus the Prophet in The Quran"wink p.109 declares: "The Prophet Jesus is called 'Kalimatu Allah' (the word of God) because he is the incarnation of the word of God which was signaled to Mary to bear the Prophet Jesus."

Bakry’s statement agreed with the book of John 1:14 ”And The Word became flesh...”

The reason why you’re arguing this way is because of the perverted teaching of modern day scholars who have aware of the obvious problem this Titles posed to Quran in denial of Jesus’ divinity. Why? If Jesus is The word and Spirit of God and both Islam and Christian believe that God’s Spirit and Word are not created that makes Jesus uncreated and divine, so what they could do is to bring another false interpretation into those texts which someone like you can swallow up.

If Muhammad himself believed that Jesus is the word and the Spirit of God then who is wrong between two of you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

if because jesus is called son oF GOD he s GOD then i should be GOD ALSO
Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Clap for yourself you're Allah and don't forget that you're a SLAVE not A CHILD.

if because jesus said god is his fater he also said god is [b]my father also
john 20;17
'I am ascending to my
Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Yet no Muslim should call God His Father because Allah doesn't beget.

Jesus is a son of man: dont deeive your self

The New Testament makes it very clear that
Jesus is the son of man:
Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and
the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not
where to lay [his] head.
Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power
on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,)
Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house
Mat 12:8 For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.
Luk 9:44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the
Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.
Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and
be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be
slain, and be raised the third day.
Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment
also, because he is the Son of man.

Yet you can call yourself son of God, or God because of those verses you quoted above then you now confused again that Jesus is Son of Man.

Did Christian ever tell you they don't know that Jesus is a son of man?

he is a prophet of god sent to us

That makes you a prophet too

i dont know why christians are so funny if beause he is born by a virgin then adam should be a greater god coz he has no father and as no mother[/b]

You're the funny one.
Mind you Christians don't claim that the virgin birth makes Jesus the Son of God BUT as The Son of God who co-exists with the Father before creation MUST BE BORN IN SUCH SUPERNATURAL PROCESS to make Him free from Adam's sin.

What you miss is that Adam must be created without father or mother being the first human the same thing hold for Eve that's why Bible can call them son of God IN CASE OF JESUS the question to ask is, why would God override His own law of reproduction after He has put into action the reproduction system of man to PERSONALLY INTERVENE in man's affair?

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2014
Mr. Emusan

Why don't you just start from my post on the first page instead of jumping to page (1). The OP did not address it likewise malvisguy undecided

Please let us start from there.

thank u

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2014
Emusan:

Clap for yourself you're Allah and don't forget that you're a SLAVE not A CHILD.

Yet no Muslim should call God His Father because Allah doesn't beget.

Yet you can call yourself son of God, or God because of those verses you quoted above then you now confused again that Jesus is Son of Man.

Did Christian ever tell you they don't know that Jesus is a son of man?
BUT YOU SAY HE IS SON OF GOD U DON EAT YOUR WORD U AVE ADMIT THAT HE IS SON OF ADAM BUT A PROPHET SEND TOLOST SHIP OF ISRAEL

That makes you a prophet too

You're the funny one.
Mind you Christians don't claim that the virgin birth makes Jesus the Son of God BUT as The Son of God who co-exists with the Father before creation MUST BE BORN IN SUCH SUPERNATURAL PROCESS to make Him free from Adam's sin.

ezekeil 18:20
New International Version
The one who sins is the one who will die. The
child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will
the parent share the guilt of the child. The
righteousness of the righteous will be credited to
them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be
charged against them.

infact your salvation is false
What you miss is that Adam must be created without father or mother being the first human the same thing hold for Eve that's why Bible can call them son of God IN CASE OF JESUS the question to ask is, why would God override His own law of reproduction after He has put into action the reproduction system of man to PERSONALLY INTERVENE in man's affair? SO YOU MEAN GOD BEGOT JESUS YOU WILL LEARN

ezekeil 18:20
The one who sins is the one who will die. The
child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will
the parent share the guilt of the child. The
righteousness of the righteous will be credited to
them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be
charged against them.

infact your salvation is false

Jesus was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the
Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said
by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no
remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take
away sin? And Jesus answered: No blood offering, of
beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the
conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent
blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation. (Gospel of
the Nazorenes, Lection 33, verses 1-2)

infact you antichrist followers of paul who call yourself christian fabricated this verse but thank GOD rsv has expose you

I SAID GOD NEVER BEGOT YOU DIDNT AGREE

the authors of the revised standard version bible comprising of 50 emminent scholars has declared that the word BEGOTTEN in john 3:16 IS A FABRICATION and it is not part of the bible
meaning of begotten: (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by
the process of reproduction.
evidence;
John 3:16 Revised Standard Version (RSV)

For God so loved the world that he gave his only
Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish
but have eternal life.
"

this has clearly mean jesus is not son of GOD

INFACT AFTER I DISCOVER THIS THE CHAPTER IN THE QURAN THAT CAME TO MY MIND IS SURATUL IKHLAS

1:1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
1:2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
1:3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
1:4 And there is none like unto Him.

WHEN THE BIBLE SAY SON OF GOD IT MEANS SERVANT OF GOD PLS LOOK AT THIS 2 BIBLE DIFERENCES
DID YOU SEE DIFFERENCE IN THIS?
King James Version
Unto you first God,
having raised up his
Son Jesus , "

sent him to bless you, in turning
away every one of you from his
iniquities.

REVISED KING JAMES VERSION
Acts 3:26 - To you first, God,
having raised up His Servant
Jesus ,
sent Him to bless you, in
turning every one of you away
from his iniquities.

ALSO IN THE NEW LIVING TRANSLATION SAME STORY
Acts 3:26 New Living Translation (NLT)
When God raised up his servant, Jesus, he sent him
first to you people of Israel, to bless you by turning
each of you back from your sinful ways.”

AS YOU CAN SEE THE BEST BIBLE SCHOLARS WROTE THE NLV COMPRISING OF 50 eminent scholars they have realise the truth

what gave them mistake before was that
! The Greek word found in the text here is "pais". It
can be used in Greek for either "son" or "servant." So
which one is correct here?

SO WHEN QURAN SAYS WE ARE SERVANT OF GOD YOU ANTICHRIST OPPOSE IT....TRY TOLEARN JESUS IS A MUSLIM HE ONLY WORSHIP GOD NOT HIM SELF

JESUS IS A PROPHET AND SERVANT OF GOD AND A MUSLIM MR ANTICHRIST follower of paul

Luke 7:16 Fear gripped them all, and they began glorifying
God, saying, "A great prophet has arisen among us!" and,
"God has visited His people!"
These were the verses that confused the later christianm
confusing jesus as God
Luke 24:19 And He said to them, "What things?" And they
said to Him, "The things about Jesus the Nazarene, who was
a prophet mighty in deed and word in the sight of God and
all the people, [/color]
This verse says it all
Matthew 13:57 And they took offense at
Him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor
except in his hometown and in his own household."

Matthew 21:11 And the crowds were saying, "This is the
prophet Jesus, from Nazareth in Galilee."
John 4:44 For Jesus Himself testified that a prophet has no
honor in his own country
[color=#990000] .
John 7:40 Some of the people therefore, when they heard
these words, were saying, "This certainly is the Prophet."
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2014
abdulsalam20.
Man blood cannot wash the sin of adam because we all came from him ,it is only the blood of a sinless bein can do it,the problem is that no human is sinless,we all have sin,that is why jesus had to be born of a spirit of God and the reason he take on human flash is for him to die for our sin,as we all, know spirit cant die.

But the sin in ezekiel 20 is all about father and son,it not a universal sin.
adam sin is universal, he was the first man, the foundation of the
world start from him,any mistake from him will cost our foundation to
sink, psalm11:3"if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?"
so the fall of adam sink our foundation.
Ezekiel18:20 is not a universal sin, it personal, it all about the father
and son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him: Isaiah 3:10 will fully explain this passage; it shall be well with the righteous,
for he
shall eat the fruit of his doing, he shall be rewarded as a righteous one.
The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him; the reward of
wickedness, i.e. woeful punishment, shall be executed upon the
wicked, as Isaiah 3:11.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by BraveGuy: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2014
Emusan:

If you read the beginning of this verse with this phrase ”And when I have fashioned him...” we can then say Adam’s body was first created before LIFE was imparted into the body through the Spirit this is plausible But compare it with the account of Jesus where The Spirit incarnated/become a being in Mary’s womb that’s why Muhammad and some Muslims could call Jesus the very own Word and Spirit of God.

1) Muhammad:
According to Anas, the Prophet said,...”Then he arranges for them to approach Jesus, the worshipper of God and His messenger, the Word of God and the Spirit of God. But Jesus will say to them,”... (Bukhari, Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 23, chp.12)

2) Ibn Arabi's statement is perhaps the closest acknowledgement any Muslim has ever made in relation to Jesus' Deity: "Surely," he said, "He has no equal. He is the Spirit and the Son of the Spirit, and Mary is His mother." (Quoted by Robert Payne in The History of Islam, p.83)

When we keep in mind that God is a Spirit (John 4:24) and Christ is the Spirit and the Spirit's Son, this makes Christ God, the Son of God!

"Ruh-Ullah – Spirit of God, A special title given by Prophet Muhammad (S. A.) to Jesus (A. A.)"

4) Mahmoud Ayoub, citing Tabarsi states: “Tabarsi argues that John was obligated by God to be a witness to the fact that Jesus was in truth the word of God and His Spirit” (2:109)

5) Muhammad Ayub's book, The Quran and Its Interpreters, vol. II. The House of Imran:
Tabari, an Islamic scholar quotes on the authority of Al-Suddi a debate between the Christians of Najran and Muhammad in which Muhammad was asked what he thought of Jesus, to which he answered: "He is the servant of God, His Spirit and Word." (p.184)

6) Dr. Hasbullah Bakry in his book Nabi Isa dalam Al-Quran ("Jesus the Prophet in The Quran"wink p.109 declares: "The Prophet Jesus is called 'Kalimatu Allah' (the word of God) because he is the incarnation of the word of God which was signaled to Mary to bear the Prophet Jesus."

Bakry’s statement agreed with the book of John 1:14 ”And The Word became flesh...”

The reason why you’re arguing this way is because of the perverted teaching of modern day scholars who have aware of the obvious problem this Titles posed to Quran in denial of Jesus’ divinity. Why? If Jesus is The word and Spirit of God and both Islam and Christian believe that God’s Spirit and Word are not created that makes Jesus uncreated and divine, so what they could do is to bring another false interpretation into those texts which someone like you can swallow up.

If Muhammad himself believed that Jesus is the word and the Spirit of God then who is wrong between two of you?

[size=18pt]You have said it all!![/size]
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emusan:
Oga Rilwayne001 you’ve done it again as usual, keep deceiving yourself and the like of you.

And you called this question undecided

Did you know how your explanation creates a huge problem for Islamic teaching?

When you haven't educate yourself.

Actually, what most modern day Muslims say is that Jesus is a Word from God (Kalimat-Minhu), but one can ask, is it how Muhammad and his companions understood these verses? The answer is NO!

@bold-You said ”Whenever God decides to do something, like giving life or causing death, He says to it ‘Be’ and it is! BUT this contradicts below statement.

You know this and you can’t simply ask yourself, why was it necessary for Christ to be conceived in such supernatural fashion, when God had already put into motion the natural reproductive cycle of human birth? Why did God override his own laws of sexual reproduction and intervene personally by causing Jesus to be born from a virgin?

Hence, Christians do not believe that the virgin birth makes Jesus the Son of God. Rather, they believe that because Jesus is the Son of God he had to be born of a virgin.

Even though Quran says so, BUT why is it that nowhere in the Quran, or Hadith for that matter Adam ever called ‘Word from God’? I challenge you to give us JUST one verse from Quran, or Hadith where Adam was called ‘word from Allah’

Problem with this verse is that Allah created Adam FIRST FROM DUST which means Adam’s body was first formed BEFORE said to him ‘Be’, that implies Allah only impact life in Adam’s lifeless body YET in your below explanation you said Angel Jibril brought the soul of Jesus to Mary, are they similar?

@underline-I challenge you to give us a SINGLE VERSE in the Quran where it was written that Gabriel is the Spirit

@bold-So you agree that Gabriel can impart life like Allah does? because you said Gabriel brought the SOUL of Jesus...to BREATH it into Mary. But remember ONLY Allah can give life.
This is where you contradict yourself.
Since you said ’JUST LIKE other human souls..’, are Rilwayne001and all Muslims a word from God?

YET in the above and below explanations it is Gabriel that finally makes the decree NOT Allah.

Waoooo! This is where we are going, you said it is Gabriel that blew the SOUL which then makes Gabriel a being that possesses LIFE within himself. You may argue that Allah only permitted it BUT that makes Allah weak because it’s a thing Allah supposed to do without even send Gabriel JUST as Bible explained it ”The Holy Spirit will come upon you(Mary)...”[/u] can you see the difference? The Angel simply told Mary God will do it HIMSELF not him.

No! He came into existence by Gabriel’s word NOT Allah according to you.
Then how can God’s word be translated as created SOUL as you did in above?

Kalimatuhu refers to God's very own personal word, this is the very word Muslims hold for Quran itself then how can Jesus be just a word from God?

You only say Jesus is a spirit from God whereas Muhammad and some Muslims scholars believe that Jesus is The Spirit of God.

By comparing the two bolded statements to each other one can see how perverted you are.
How can [b]“a spirit proceeding from God”
be translated “a soul created by God”? It’s very clear you know the truth but you just want to bend it.

Another time you agree that Gabriel is an agent of LIFE.

Imaging, what is honor and respect about this when you earlier said ”that more correctly ‘a soul created by God’” which will also make ALL HUMAN a spirit proceeding from God as you earlier stated ” his soul was created by God like other human souls”?

1) Muhammad:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
dp
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Mr. Emusan

Why don't you just start from my post on the first page instead of jumping to page (1). The OP did not address it likewise malvisguy undecided

thank u

Does it matter where I started from or the issue at hand?

Does it going to change the fact that you said Gabriel is the one that blew Jesus' soul into Mary, whereas only Allah possesses LIFE?

Does it going to change the fact Gabriel is another God beside Allah if Gabriel actually did breath the soul into Mary?

Unlike other people I read the Op and everyone's comment before I came across your post, so what I need to do is to expose the implications your comment raised against Islamic teaching.

I'll give you another chance to decide now,

Who breath the soul of Jesus into Mary, Allah or Gabriel?

Muhammad believed that Jesus is the word and the Spirit of God and you today's Muslims say Jesus is only a word and a spirit (which simply means a created soul by Allah as you earlier said), who is now lying?
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2014
Emusan:
[s]
Does it matter where I started from or the issue at hand?
Does it going to change the fact that you said Gabriel is the one that blew Jesus' soul into Mary, whereas only Allah possesses LIFE?
Does it going to change the fact Gabriel is another God beside Allah if Gabriel actually did breath the soul into Mary?
Unlike other people I read the Op and everyone's comment before I came across your post, so what I need to do is to expose the implications your comment raised against Islamic teaching.
I'll give you another chance to decide now,
Who breath the soul of Jesus into Mary, Allah or Gabriel?
Muhammad believed that Jesus is the word and the Spirit of God and you today's Muslims say Jesus is only a word and a spirit (which simply means a created soul by Allah as you earlier said), who is now lying? [/s]

Seems you are also clueless on my first post on this thread

Okay now, you can't prove to us that Jesus is God with your bible and you want to prove that he is God with the Quran

hmmmmm...ridiculous.

Until you address my first post on this thread, there is no going forward.

Am still coming back to your hogwash but before then,lets start afresh.

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
This is the initial claim of the OP

BraveGuy:

Say: O People of the Scripture! Come to an agreement between us and you: that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall ascribe no partner unto Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords beside Allah. And if they turn away, then say: Bear witness that we are they who have surrendered (unto Him). S. 3:64 Pickthall

Yet, David and Elizabeth called Jesus Christ, "Lord".

Think again on what you believe!

and here is my reply which none of you are yet to attempt.

This is that the Quran says

Quran 5:72 Indeed, they have disbelieved who say, "Behold,God is the Christ, son of Mary" - seeing that the Christ [himself] said, "O children of Israel! Worship God [alone] , who is my Sustainer as well as your Sustainer."" Behold, whoever ascribes divinity to any being beside God, unto him will God deny paradise, and his abode shall be the fire: and such evildoers will have none to aid them.

Truly Jesus said the above in the bible.

MARK 12:29-34 — And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; [size=15pt] The Lord OUR God is ONE LORD: [/size] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart,and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him……………"

Only a blind man will not see the ONE LORD in the verse above.

UNTIL ANY ONE OF YOU (morons) CAN PROVE TO ME THAT JESUS WAS TALKING ABOUT HIMSELF HERE. ELSE YOU ARE ALL RE.TARDED INCLUDING THE OP.

Lets start from here^^ or are you re.tarded

3 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Seems you are also clueless on my first post on this thread

As you are, no wonder you always strike people's post.

Okay now, you can't prove to us that Jesus is God with your bible and you want to prove that he is God with the Quran

I don't need to use Bible to prove Jesus' deity because merely reading it yourself without anybody's help is enough THAT'S WHY MUSLIMS CAN SAY BIBLE HAS BEEN CORRUPTED simply because of the abundant evidence of His deity.

I didn't use Qur'an to prove Jesus' divinity BUT TO EXPOSE WHAT YOU DENY that Jesus isn't the word and the spirit of God whereas Qur'an, Muhammad and his companions didn't deny it.

hmmmmm...ridiculous.
Until you address my first post on this thread, there is no going forward.

Escapetism

Am still coming back to your hogwash but before then,lets start afresh.

Now let me have time for you BUT BEFORE I DO THAT you must swallow up those caustics word in your post if not I won't address it because it shows that you lack decency in a public forum.

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
.[b]

malvisguy212:
abdulsalam20.
Man blood cannot wash the sin of adam because we all came from him ,it is only the blood of a sinless bein can do it,the problem is that no human is sinless,we all have sin,that is why jesus had to be born of a spirit of God and the reason he take on human flash is for him to die for our sin,as we all, know spirit cant die.

But the sin in ezekiel 20 is all about father and son,it not a universal sin.
adam sin is universal, he was the first man, the foundation of the
world start from him,any mistake from him will cost our foundation to
sink, psalm11:3"if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?"
so the fall of adam sink our foundation.
Ezekiel18:20 is not a universal sin, it personal, it all about the father
and son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him: Isaiah 3:10 will fully explain this passage; it shall be well with the righteous,
for he
shall eat the fruit of his doing, he shall be rewarded as a righteous one.
The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him; the reward of
wickedness, i.e. woeful punishment, shall be executed upon the
wicked, as Isaiah 3:11.

i will prove to you now that jesus is a son of man and a son of man is surely a man
jesus is called son of man several times;
Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the
air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

uk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of
the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third
day.
Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is
the Son of man.
Jhn 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which
endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him
hath God the Father sealed.

AS you can see jesus is referred to as son of man therefore he is a man like me and a man like you

and we are told in the bible not to trust son of man
Psalms 146:
1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have
any being.
3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no
help .
for this reasons jesus is a son of man because his mother was created from the rib of adam this means jesus is a son of man........if you even read

how man was created they are created from spirit so its nt only jesus.........if adam is not God and he was created from spirit then why jesus if it is miracle many perform more than jesus

Jesus' dead body never caused for any dead to come back to life,
but Elisha's did:
"Elisha died and was buried. Now Moabite raiders used to enter
the country every spring. Once while some Israelites were
burying a man, suddenly they saw a band of raiders; so they
threw the man's body into Elisha's tomb. When the body touched
Elisha's bones, the man came to life and stood up on his feet. Hazael
king of Aram oppressed Israel throughout the reign of Jehoahaz.
(From the NIV Bible, 2 Kings 13:20-22) "
Creating life:
Jesus only restored life, but never actually created one from
scratch. Moses, however, did create a live snake from a wooden
stick:
"Then the LORD said to him, "What is that in your hand?" "A
staff," he replied. The LORD said, "Throw it on the ground."
Moses threw it on the ground and it became a snake, and he ran
from it. Then the LORD said to him, "Reach out your hand and
take it by the tail." So Moses reached out and took hold of the
snake and it turned back into a staff in his hand. (From the NIV
Bible, Exodus 4:2-4) "

Jesus is a man and a servant of God if you read my former post you will see further proof ......

blood of man or son of man cannot cure sin..........and of we are talking about the original sin everybody is responsible for his sin......if jesus die for our sin who die for the sin of others before him u mean moses jacob elisha and so on are sinner before they died BLOOD OF MAN CANDO NOTHING GOD IS MOST FORGIVEN AND MERCIFUL GO AND READ THE STORY OF ADAM IN THE QURAN ADAM APOLOGOSE TO GOD AND WAS FORGIVEN JESUS IS NOT SON OF GOD OR HE IS APROPHET sent to the lost ship of israel i beg wetin concern nigerians you dey shout grace grace jesus did not come to abolish the laws n
but came to implement it........you antichrists you can challenge me for calling you antichrist but i will prove myself right i bet with you
[/b]
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Mr. Emusan

thank u
the qustion you ask has been answer,but your weak mind cannot understand,jesus say "i and my father are one".what dos this mean? It mean.....when a tree is grown,at the beginning it will have ONE Root[GOD] but when the tree keep on growing,it will produce branch[jesus] can you differentiate the tree from the branch?no,they are one. So when jesus [branch]say "our God is ONE GOD"he is making refference to God[root]

this is very simple to understand,but your harden mind will not comprehend it.the branch and the root are ONE AND IF YOU CONFESS JESUS YOU WILL BE AMOUNG THE TREE OF LIFE,YOU WILL BE CALLED THE FRUIT.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
all christian will rot in hell because they neber follow the way of jesus.....jesus is not a begotten son of god bit you can probe me wrong oooo antichrist in this thread
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
the qustion you ask has been answer,but your weak mind cannot understand,jesus say "i and my father are one".what dos this mean? It mean.....when a tree is grown,at the beginning it will have ONE Root[GOD] but when the tree keep on growing,it will produce branch[jesus] can you differentiate the tree from the branch?no,they are one. So when jesus [branch]say "our God is ONE GOD"he is making refference to God[root]

this is very simple to understand,but your harden mind will not comprehend it.the branch and the root are ONE AND IF YOU CONFESS JESUS YOU WILL BE AMOUNG THE TREE OF LIFE,YOU WILL BE CALLED THE FRUIT.

john 14;28
for the Father is
greater than I.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
all christian will rot in hell because they neber follow the way of jesus.....jesus is not a begotten son of god bit you can probe me wrong oooo antichrist in this thread
to reply you is a wast of time.you want to prove to me that jesus is a son of man? My friend i believe jesus is a son of man, the qustion is WHO IS THE MAN? ignnorence muslims with blind faith.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

john 14;28
for the Father is
greater than I.

harden muslim,who say the word[jesus] is greater than the father[God]? the branch[jesus]came out from the root[God] they are one.common sens will tell you that the father is greater than the son.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
to reply you is a wast of time.you want to prove to me that jesus is a son of man? My friend i believe jesus is a son of man, the qustion is WHO IS THE MAN? ignnorence muslims with blind faith.

ADAM

ANTICHRIST OYA
HE IS SON OF ADAM

his mother mary have parent and are descendant of adam mary mother of jesus is created from the rib of adam and also

you want to say god is that man grin
numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human
being, that he should change his mind. Does he
speak and then not act? Does he promise and not
fulfill?

mr man try to read your scripture well jesus never claim divinity
Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings :
and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's
which sent me.

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me
good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if
thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

mr man will you worship jesus or the one GOD jesus worship which muslims are worshiping
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:

ADAM

ANTICHRIST OYA
HE IS SON OF ADAM

his mother mary have parent and are descendant of adam mary mother of jesus is created from the rib of adam and also

you want to say god is that man grin
numbers 23:19
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human
being, that he should change his mind. Does he
speak and then not act? Does he promise and not
fulfill?

mr man try to read your scripture well jesus never claim divinity
Jhn 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings :
and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's
which sent me.

Mat 19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me
good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], God: but if
thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

mr man will you worship jesus or the one GOD jesus worship which muslims are worshiping

I CHALLENGE TO PROVE ME WRONG JESUS REFER EVERYBODY AS SON OF GOD WHICH MEANS SERVANT OF GOD AND GOD IS THE FATHER NOT BEGOTTEN BECAUSE GOD NEVER BEGOT GOD IS THE FATHER/ CREATOR OF EVERYONE
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by ArtanK(m): 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
the quran called jesus the spirit Of God, now what's the difference between spirit of God, son of God and Lord?

Surah 4:171:
“The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, was (no more than) an apostle of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Mary, and a Spirit from Him.”
The words used in Surah 4:171 are ruhun-minhu, “a Spirit from him.” Thus, the Qur’an clearly describes the human, Jesus, as a Spirit from God himself. With Jesus being the only exception, no humans are
ever depicted as such. However, no attempt is made to explain this
absolutely unique statement of belief in the Qur’an. Yet, the Qur’an
strongly supports the Christian belief that Jesus was a pre-existing
Spirit creature who took on a human form. Surah 4:171 presupposes that Jesus existed before he was conceived by a virgin-woman.

You are drawing your own conclusions here. This is the correct translation of that verse.

(171. O People of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah except the truth. Al-Masih `Isa, son of Maryam, was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, which He bestowed on Maryam and a spirit from ﴿created by﴾ Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three!'' Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One God, hallowed be He above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.)

What is meant by "His Word" is explained in this verse:

“It is He Who gives Life and Death: when He desires a matter, He says to it: ‘Be’ and it is!” (Qur'an 40:68)

Everything is from Allah therefore saying that the spirit of Jesus (peace be upon him) is from Allah is merely stating that Allah created everything (including the spirit of Jesus Christ).

The translation of the first verse is very simple and easy to understand unless one has got other motives to play around with it's meaning.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
harden muslim,who say the word[jesus] is greater than the father[God]? the branch[jesus]came out from the root[God] they are one.common sens will tell you that the father is greater than the son.
BUT YOU SAID THE FATHER AND SON ARE EQUAL
U AVE EATEN YOUR WORD
JESUS REFER TO EVERYONE AS SON OF GOD YOU ARE NOW EATING YOUR WORD grin
1JOHN 3:10
New Living Translation
So now we can tell who are children of God and
who are children of the devil. Anyone who does
not live righteously and does not love other
believers does not belong to God.

SO ARE YOU NOW TELLING ME THAT I AM EQUAL TO GOD? LIKE WISE YOU BECAUSE EVERYBODY IS A SON OR SERVANT OF GOD NOT ONLY JESUS THIIIIIIIIIIIIINK MANNNNNNNNNN FOLLOWER OF PAULLLLLLLLL THE ANTICHRIST
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
ArtanK:

You are drawing your own conclusions here. This is the correct translation of that verse.

(171. O People of the Scripture! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah except the truth. Al-Masih `Isa, son of Maryam, was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, which He bestowed on Maryam and a spirit from ﴿created by﴾ Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three!'' Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One God, hallowed be He above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.)

“It is He Who gives Life and Death: when He desires a matter, He says to it: ‘Be’ and it is!” (Qur'an 40:68)

Everything is from Allah therefore saying that the spirit of Jesus (peace be upon him) is from Allah is merely stating that Allah created everything (including the spirit of Jesus Christ).

The translation of the first verse is very simple and easy to understand unless one has got other motives to play around with it's meaning.

jazakumuillahi khairan sir........i think this will teach them more they didnt suceed in claiming jesus divinity in the bible now they want to tamper the quran........one again jazakumullahu khairan fi dunya wal akhirat

2 Likes

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2014
islam is a religeon of blind faith,no one is allow to ask qustion just accept it with blind faith.From infancy Muslims are groomed to
abstain from questioning the tenents of Islam.

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble … Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he
did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.

The islamic faith start from a cave of hira,nobody witness it only muhammad,he saw a spirit and he was convincd that what he saW was a demon,it was his wife kadijah,a BUSINESS WOMAN that convince him it was an angel from Allah,YET MUSLIMS ARE TO BELIEVE WITHOUT ASKING QUSTION. So sad

Why did Allah and Muhammad discourage people from asking
questions? What is Islam trying to hide? Is blind faith the way to
Islam? Why did Muhammad become angry at those who asked him
questions? Why were people warned by Allah not to ask questions? How is that in Islam, questioning can lead to losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing
one’s faith in Islam? Only an information control cult would discourage anyone from asking
questions. Is it rational to accept any one religion as the true religion
without investigating or questioning it? Surely not! Therefore, we will
now question Muslims about the teachings of Islam.
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
ArtanK:

you have said nothing my friend,you say everyting that came out from allah ,he created it including THE SPIRIT THAT WENT OUT FROM ALLAH AND . dos this make sens to you? You are saying the same thing.
Which other prophet has this benefit? Can you give me the reason why allah jesus is called spirit of God?
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Emusan(m): 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
I don't want to reply this post initially because it's disjointed and in no way address my post you quoted BUT I ONLY REPLY YOU because of this one.

Abdulsalam20:
I SAID GOD NEVER BEGOT YOU DIDNT AGREE

the authors of the revised standard version bible comprising of 50 emminent scholars has declared that the word BEGOTTEN in john 3:16 IS A FABRICATION and it is not part of the bible
meaning of begotten:
(especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by
the process of reproduction.
evidence;
John 3:16 Revised Standard Version (RSV)

For God so loved the world that he gave his only
Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish
but have eternal life.
"

this has clearly mean Jesus is not son of GOD

First lie in this statement is that the author brought false accusation against RSV. The RSV never said the word BEGOTTEN is a fabricated word BUT that King James didn't render the word where begotten was translated from well. (remember it also applied to Qur'an where the word Yusuf Ali render might different from how Pickthall, Shakir rendered it NOT THAT IT DIDN'T APPEAR IN THE ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPT)

The word that King James rendered as "Only BEGOTTEN" is monogenes this word can mean sole descent, Only of its kind, Unique e.t.c

What the compiler of King James does might be the underlined phrase by putting more emphasis on 'OF ITS KIND' not that God father Jesus through intercourse even if CHRISTIANS are reading KJV and as BEGOTTEN they don't believe that it means intercourse between God and Mary.

As another author can make the same claim against RSV for only using the phrase "ONLY SON" which the word MONOGENES can be rendered more than that.
Like NIV you quoted and believe rendered the word monogenes as "ONE AND ONLY" or another versions AMP inserted the word "UNIQUE" in a bracket after BEGOTTEN, Complete Jewish Bible (CJB) "ONE AND ONLY", ESV "ONLY AND UNIQUE" WHEREAS SOME OTHER TRANSLATIONS STILL RENDERED IT AS "ONLY BEGOTTEN" Darby, YLT e.t.c

Lastly, you conclusion makes me laugh because after the version you solely rely on because of 50 eminent scholars still says that ONLY SON yet can still conclude that "this has clearly mean Jesus is not son of God"

So who is RSV referring to in that verse as ONLY SON?

Disclaimer: KJV didn't fabricate the word BEGOTTEN but rendered the Greek word monogenes as ONLY BEGOTTEN whereas other chose another meaning for it.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by Abdulsalam20(m): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2014
malvisguy212:
islam is a religeon of blind faith,no one is allow to ask qustion just accept it with blind faith.From infancy Muslims are groomed to
abstain from questioning the tenents of Islam.

Surah 5:101-102: “O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which if made plain to you, may cause you trouble … Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.” (Yusuf Ali)

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 92: Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet was asked about things which he
did not like, but when the questioners insisted, the Prophet got
angry.

The islamic faith start from a cave of hira,nobody witness it only muhammad,he saw a spirit and he was convincd that what he saW was a demon,it was his wife kadijah,a BUSINESS WOMAN that convince him it was an angel from Allah,YET MUSLIMS ARE TO BELIEVE WITHOUT ASKING QUSTION. So sad

Why did Allah and Muhammad discourage people from asking
questions? What is Islam trying to hide? Is blind faith the way to
Islam? Why did Muhammad become angry at those who asked him
questions? Why were people warned by Allah not to ask questions? How is that in Islam, questioning can lead to losing one’s faith? Does not this prove that even the right answers can lead to losing
one’s faith in Islam? Only an information control cult would discourage anyone from asking
questions. Is it rational to accept any one religion as the true religion
without investigating or questioning it? Surely not! Therefore, we will
now question Muslims about the teachings of Islam.

[b]

i will explain it to you BIUT FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU MIS INTERPETING QURAN VERSE YOU ANTICHRIST FOLLOWER OF DEVIL
i will explain it to you
This verse prohibits the Muslims from asking about things they have no benefit in asking
about, because if such matters appear to them it may be harmful to them and it will be
difficult for them to hear it, like the person who asked the Prophet : ‘
‘Where is my father
(in the Hereafter)? The Prophet replied: ‘‘In Hellfire.’’, or the person who asked about
Hajj: ‘‘Is it every year, o Prophet of Allaah?’’, whereupon the Prophet replied: ‘‘No, and if
I replied by ‘yes’, it would become an obligation on you to perform it every year and you will
not be able to do so .’’
These examples are reported about the reasons for which the verse was revealed, and similar
to this are the questions asked just in order to mock the person or to ask rigid questions
without any benefit.
To conclude, this verse was revealed because of asking about things that have no benefit, or
because of asking too much, or asking in order to mock, or test someone or to argue with
him only for the sake of argument.
As regards asking the scholars about the matters of religion or asking people of experience
about beneficial things in this worldly life, then this is not included in the probation of asking [/b]
Re: The Quran Testifies: David And Elizabeth Worshiped Jesus As God! by malvisguy212: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

[b]

i will explain it to you BIUT FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU MIS INTERPETING QURAN VERSE YOU ANTICHRIST FOLLOWER OF DEVIL
i will explain it to you
This verse prohibits the Muslims from asking about things they have no benefit in asking
about, because if such matters appear to them it may be harmful to them and it will be
difficult for them to hear it, like the person who asked the Prophet : ‘
‘Where is my father
(in the Hereafter)? The Prophet replied: ‘‘In Hellfire.’’, or the person who asked about
Hajj: ‘‘Is it every year, o Prophet of Allaah?’’, whereupon the Prophet replied: ‘‘No, and if
I replied by ‘yes’, it would become an obligation on you to perform it every year and you will
not be able to do so .’’
These examples are reported about the reasons for which the verse was revealed, and similar
to this are the questions asked just in order to mock the person or to ask rigid questions
without any benefit.
To conclude, this verse was revealed because of asking about things that have no benefit, or
because of asking too much, or asking in order to mock, or test someone or to argue with
him only for the sake of argument.
As regards asking the scholars about the matters of religion or asking people of experience
about beneficial things in this worldly life, then this is not included in the probation of asking [/b]
you called me antichrist,who are you? Are you for christ? Do you believe in jesus christ? All what you wrote is rubish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Eidmubarak Pictures Here / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death" / Explanations On Jesus And The Cross Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.