Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Story for the gods.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story for the gods.. (6523 Views)

Touching Story For Couples And All.... / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone) / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
A marriage of a yr + and she wants to fuuuuck another man?ONE FUCKIN SMALL YRHer husband is insensitive?is that her excuse to indulge in abomination?What about couples that gives birth after 8 yrs?You mean they are stupid?Na you won Kon play jesu christi for another man matter?OP,the Gods wey go punish you this Sunday morning dey lift weight for heaven.

Dry! This thread is not for attention seekers pleasssse, thanks!
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 05, 2014
phabulous88:
Op if I understand you well, she had a baby for you when you guys were dating and you consented and funded her aborting the baby. Now after destroying her womb, you refused to marry her and you're here asking for permission to bleep her again because she's dear to you and you wonna help her. Chai! Chai!! Chai!!! The devil is soaking your cane in kerosene.

She wasn't pregnant 4 me, she did all those before we met but told me everything wen we were.
Lool @d devil nd YOUR cane, tnx tho.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=silentdon post=26876306]

With all this curses nd abusive language of urs, r u sure you'll be able
to get a husband to marry? nd if you do, does it seem likely you'll b
able to stay or be tolerated there?
Next time, read, comprehend and believe. Osu. [/quote]My friend go and Bleep another mans wife since its your calling.Onye nzuzu!!!Ina ala nwunye woke mmadu dika gi,anuofia!!Je ra nu nne muru gi,anumanu![quote
author=silentdon post=26876306]

With all this curses nd abusive language of urs, r u sure you'll be able
to get a husband to marry? nd if you do, does it seem likely you'll b
able to stay or be tolerated there?

Next time, read, comprehend and believe. Osu. [/quote]
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

My friend,take your priick off another mans wife!!!e bu alusi!!!If your type is what i shud call a husband,i rather remain a nun!You are a disgrace to sane men!May whatever hand you put into another man wife return to you in a thousand folds!Wicked man!
silentdon:

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 05, 2014
This lynweva, I called for sane opinions nd sane people gave theirs sanely. I didn't call people to come nd turn mad on other ppl's issue. Please take it easy u hear, ur cray won't help u bae. Thank you ko.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Please, if you're sad, angry nd frustrated just stay back from commenting on forums, reach out to happy people around, listen to soul lifting music ....just do anything constructive nd don't spill ur bitterness in public. Cheers.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2014
Nobody is an island of opinion, wisdom, idea or experience so lets please contribute with sanity nd decorum (and that's y I came to d family (nd not romance) board). Tnx everybody, lynpetra tnk u too.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=silentdon post=26876824]Nobody is an island of opinion, wisdom,
idea or experience so lets please contribute with sanity nd decorum. Tnx
everybody, lynpetra tnk u too.[/quote]please dont thank me.isad .Just stay away from married women!"Thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife!"Peace.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=silentdon post=26876685]This lynweva, I called for sane opinions
nd sane people gave theirs sanely. I didn't call people to come nd turn
mad on other ppl's issue. Please take it easy u hear, ur cray won't
help u bae. Thank you ko. [/quote]I dont go with the tide.I respond to mad scenarios madly.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:
Hello family section guys, you guys have been doing a lot of good works, this is my first post here nd I know I'll be glad I posted this.
I'll try to be as simple and short as I can be...
There's this girl, she's 25 and married but has been unable to conceive. Tho she Got pregnant (wch she aborted) before she married, she has been unable to repeat the feat with her husband after over a year of marriage. She's done all investigations trying to ascertain the cause of her infertility (frm HSG to hormonal assays, to hysteroscopy nd all) but they have all come out normal.
Now to the issue, she was my girlfriend in the past (we've long forgotten eachother since when she became seriously engaged as I was not even thinking marriage at that time) and she now wants me to get her pregnant. She knows me well and believe I can keep everything secret. Honestly, I don't mind because I'll just see it as being a sperm donor but yeah, there's a but..
What I'm also concerned about is the fact that I'll be sleeping with a married woman nd I've always said I'll end my marriage if my wife does that.
I really wanna help her, she's someone dear to me nd truth is, she's been ridiculed for it. I'll like to have different school of thoughts and opinions on this issue, anybody with an experience on a similar issue should also please share your wealth of experience (esp possible repercussions ) here. Thanks.
even with ur help she can't conceive.
She had been rendered childless spiritually by that single act, when she aborted her child....
The only remedy for her is "GOD'S POWERFULL INTERVENTION"
the fault is not from her husband but from her....
This is the word of God to her..
Make sure you inform her!
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=silentdon post=26876774]Please, if you're sad, angry nd
frustrated just stay back from commenting on forums, reach out to happy
people around, listen to soul lifting music ....just do anything
constructive nd don't spill ur bitterness in public. Cheers.[/quote]Seriously dud,this advice yours is ironically for you alone.A HAPPY person will not try to create sadness,bitterness and emotional torture for another man,Wopu aka enwe n'ofe maka n'oyiri aka mmadu.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 05, 2014
stardragon:

even with ur help she can't conceive.
She had been rendered childless spiritually by that single act, when she aborted her child....
The only remedy for her is "GOD'S POWERFULL INTERVENTION"
the fault is not from her husband but from her....
This is the word of God to her..
Make sure you inform her!

Lool.. MOG this is some funny stuff, I don't really believe in spiritual things tho, and r u trying to say any woman that has an abortion will have issues with conception? If ur answer is no, can I then say there's double standard in d spiritual world? Thanks anyways.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 05, 2014
She should ask her husband to get checked, he could be the one shooting blanks grin lipsrsealed its best they know where they really stand

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2014
@mondisweets,even if the hobby get that problem,haba!why she go carry th e thing go tell outsider?which kind falling hand be that?@ 25?after a yr?Time still dey na?Abeg she stil like her ex kinikon jare.Of all the third party wey she go see introduce her problem to na her ex!!Wetin go even married woman relate any kind of sexuality matter btw herself and her husband to her ex?o ma se o.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

Lool.. MOG this is some funny stuff, I don't really believe in spiritual things tho, and r u trying to say any woman that has an abortion will have issues with conception? If ur answer is no, can I then say there's double standard in d spiritual world? Thanks anyways.
yeah to some extend.....
abortion is an abomination before God...
When you commit an abortion, the surprem and merciful God will allow the devil to manipulate your fertility....
Yes, some girls conceive after commiting an abortion, but those one's are the "Lucky ONE'S"Mind u, all this things ar done spiritually.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

don't let these people discourage you. once they shut their laptops, they simply forget about you - you would be on your own again with your conscience carrying the weight of betrayal.

your ex needs you - make it count!

you are getting madder by the day tongue undecided

OP listen to coogars advise at your peril.

Did you say you were married?
Karma they say is real
I hope you yourself dont end up sending another mans son to university before you find out the kid isnt yours
Life has a funny way of throwing curve balls at you
I hope you dont end up a victim yourself

Its not your duty to sire another mans child
Medical science has evolved in past years.
Just yesterday is was on the news whereby a live baby was born after the mother who was born without a womb had a womb transplant.

If you want to help this couple, advise the wife to get someone to advise her HUSBAND to go for tests, It may well be that he is the one with the issues.

. .and why are you so close to a married ex girlfriend anyway? and based on the conversations you have been having with your own ex, How would you feel if your own wife was in such close contact with her own ex boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2014
thandii1:

I have a feeling you really want to do this and only need a few posts that will encourage you to do so.

If my post will make any difference, I'll advise you to waive this crazy thought. How can you not feel horrible about this thought ? You mean you don't mind sleeping with her once or more till she conceives while in her husband's house?

Just put yourself in the husband shoes for 5secs and tell me if you'd want to be a victim of such deceit and betrayal.

If she were to be single and just needs a sperm donor to have her kids, then it would have been a different ball game, but sexing a married woman to make a baby, and then you watch her take the your own child into another man's home. Haba, bro, that's just wicked on the part of you both. I beg you, drop that thought.

Ps- what makes you certain that you can father kids with her. Better let her bear her cross and sort things out with her hubby. There are no advantages here. The short and long term repercussions are better not experienced.
The plain truth......
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2014
coogar:

what have you got to lose?
she's your ex, she needs your help - are you going to turn such an offer down? if anything.....you should do it for old time's sake.

No one seem to think of the baby. How will it feel wen grown up? How would you feel, if your mom told you, you're not your father's son n your present dad is ignorant of the fact? From my experience, when women are desperate, they really dnt think of the consequencies of their actions. It's you duty as a man to do so.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
please dont thank me.isad .Just stay away from married women!"Thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife!"Peace.
nne u de vex quick o

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
A tale of a worthless,i:idioti,and notorious cheating wife with her indisciplined,insensitive and cursed boyfriend(she is not your ex,you are already fuckkkkking the mistake of a wife).i only pray you Guys are caught and she is thrown out to the street!Usless combo.

and has dat helped the situation?.. U c i av a big P with u guys dat lacks empathy, quick to condemn forgetting to think..... Op asked for opinion not insults.

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
silentdon:

With all this curses nd abusive language of urs, r u sure you'll be able to get a husband to marry? nd if you do, does it seem likely you'll b able to stay or be tolerated there?

Next time, read, comprehend and believe. Osu.

u need to see as one mofo attack me for my thread, later dem go dey claim say men day heartless.... If wetin she rant na offline, shey u neva give am slap?

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
@ Silentdon
Let assume u hadn't have intimacy with the so call married ex. A life story around last year May, a friend of my came to me for advice on an issue of a close friend of his who impregnated a married woman to have up to four children.
He took the woman to Spirituallist (not want to mention religion) who gave her something to give her husband to put on while making love. The wife and the man knowing that the husband will never agreed, accepted the offer by the wife to help with promise never to disclose the secret and claim the children.
After many years, the children anytime they saw this man will leave their family and play with this man, then fears start coming in to this man heart, because he already has his family with children. The fear persee was not the secret been come to light but the extent the wife can go to keep the secret even he is 200% with the mind of NOT claiming them but the four children are coming closer to him. He fears death and confinded in a friend to reveals the secret, in case anything happens to him.
Another scenario, if in the nearest future the child(ren) by this your married ex engaged and determined to marry to your own child(ren) born to you by your legal wife, I assume you will opposed it but the world will demand for your strong disapproval.
Another case study, assuming the child get critically ill in the future and blood transfusion is needed, or in the course of normal success of life like admission, employment, travelling abroad, etc and the child is mandate to do blood group/genotype test and the result do not corresponds to the father's....etc
As stated by someone above do not take chances because it is better not to take life/career/image risking chances than experiencing the ugly side of the future, you might not be lucky.
DECIDE WISELY AND BE FIRM TO YOUR DECISION (S)

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by parismarc: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op, advice her to convince her hubby to go the hospital,he might just be the one with the problem.

The fact she had an abortion does not mean she cannot conceive again, esp if there were no complications.

I have a colleague who had a similar issue, i adviced him to tell his wife to start taking folic acid, he later met me and told me that they went to the hospital together and it was discovered that he was the one with the medical problem. If only men would realise that most of the time, the problem is from them,a lot of this issues would be avoided since the two parties would come together and find a solution.
Op, pls don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by helen4(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
It is good to help, but not in a destructive way. @25 she is not too old to be patient. God can do anything.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
@mondisweets,even if the hobby get that problem,haba!why she go carry th e thing go tell outsider?which kind falling hand be that?@ 25?after a yr?Time still dey na?Abeg she stil like her ex kinikon jare.Of all the third party wey she go see introduce her problem to na her ex!!Wetin go even married woman relate any kind of sexuality matter btw herself and her husband to her ex?o ma se o.
Dear i understand why you would do that. I also don't like the fact that she asked her ex to impregnate her, but sometimes its better to share your problems with someone you know you can confide in, even if its an ex. After all they are not dating anymore.

Sometimes close female friends and family may not be the best people to confide in because they can only make such a delicate situation worse.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=OnyeEgo1 post=26879641]

and has dat helped the situation?.. U c i av a big P with u guys dat
lacks empathy, quick to condemn forgetting to think..... Op asked for
opinion not insults.[/quote]check out your signature again....dont quote me!You are no better.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quotes author=stardragon post=26879415]nne u de vex quick o[/quote]Allow me enjoy myself biko.Do you think its easy to insult a full blown man and get away with it?
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=Mondisweets post=26881524]
Dear i understand why you would do that. I also don't like the fact that
she asked her ex to impregnate her, but sometimes its better to share
your problems with someone you know you can confide in, even if its an
ex. After all they are not dating anymore.

Sometimes close female friends and family may not be the best people to
confide in because they can only make such a delicate situation worse.
[/quote]I understan!But not an "ex".The same ex she is confiding in now is asking questions about getting her preggies.One year after marriage!just one year o!i no believe her excuse.The op in question,isn't he an educated man?How can he allow himself to be manipulated by a woman who obviously is trying to commit adultery over and over again.What business out of all the free possies in all their ages wud he even think about it?talk more to act on it?Is he the only ex?even if her husband accepts this,isn't it better he advice her to go to sperm bank?Can he predict the future with mere documents?Well,may his God be with him.The amount of time she is spending planning for her ex to impregnating her,,she should spend it on trying to get a sample of her hubby's sperm and do an independent research.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
I understan!But not an "ex".The same ex she is confiding in now is asking questions about getting her preggies.One year after marriage!just one year o!i no believe her excuse.The op in question,isn't he an educated man?How can he allow himself to be manipulated by a woman who obviously is trying to commit adultery over and over again.What business out of all the free possies in all their ages wud he even think about it?talk more to act on it?Is he the only ex?even if her husband accepts this,isn't it better he advice her to go to sperm bank?Can he predict the future with mere documents?Well,may his God be with him.The amount of time she is spending planning for her ex to impregnating her,,she should spend it on trying to get a sample of her hubby's sperm and do an independent research.
I already said i am against the idea of her asking her ex to impregnate her. But i don't see anything wrong with telling her problems to an outsider you might give you a less biased view on the matter. I also have an ex i confide in when i go through difficult times and he always gives me his honest opinion and the best advice. The fact that he is my ex doesn't mean that he can't have a good sense of judgement. And i already said that maybe the husband is the one who is shooting blanks and he should go get checked out.
Re: Story for the gods.. by OnyeEgo1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
check out your signature again....dont quote me!You are no better.

i didn't said i am any better, do u know the kind insult berem lashed on me on my thread for no reason. Just as u are doin in dis thread too.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote
author=Mondisweets post=26884154]
I already said i am against the idea of her asking her ex to impregnate
her. But i don't see anything wrong with telling her problems
to an outsider you might give you a less biased view on the matter. I
also have an ex i confide in when i go through difficult times and he
always gives me his honest opinion and the best advice. The fact that he
is my ex doesn't mean that he can't have a good sense of judgement. And
i already said that maybe the husband is the one who is shooting blanks
and he should go get checked out. [/quote]Well to each his own.My arguement is thi,there should be a cordial relationship with a married ex.As a single lady,i ve got no prob with that.But when one or both is married,this kind of marital issue isn't suppose to be discussed with an ex.Now she tells him he is insensitive,not co oerative,vwry soon,na how to relate the husbands weakness in bed.How will feel if your husband tells his ex about delicate issues that concerns you?
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
lynpetra:
Well to each his own.My arguement is thi,there should be a cordial relationship with a married ex.As a single lady,i ve got no prob with that.But when one or both is married,this kind of marital issue isn't suppose to be discussed with an ex.Now she tells him he is insensitive,not co oerative,vwry soon,na how to relate the husbands weakness in bed.How will feel if your husband tells his ex about delicate issues that concerns you?

To be honest with you so long he is just confiding in her and there in nothing more to their relationship, i would be bothered by it. Just because their relationship didn't develop into something more, does not mean they can never be friends. This is another thing that causes breakdowns in marriages, keeping things to yourself and not getting the needed help before its too late. If something bothers you or hurts you, you should take about it, but it doesn't mean breaking the vows you made to your spouse while you are at it.

If it remains at just giving each other advice i will be okay with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My MIL Is Driving Me Craazzy. Help! / What Ailment(s) Can Discourage You From Marrying A Partner? / When Inlaws Don't Want To Leave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.