Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 AM

Story for the gods.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Story for the gods.. (6470 Views)

Touching Story For Couples And All.... / The 4 Wives (A MUST READ Story For Everyone) / The Birds and the Bees Story for my 5Year old child. What's YOUR version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello family section guys, you guys have been doing a lot of good works, this is my first post here nd I know I'll be glad I posted this.
I'll try to be as simple and short as I can be...
There's this girl, she's 25 and married but has been unable to conceive. Tho she Got pregnant (wch she aborted) before she married, she has been unable to repeat the feat with her husband after over a year of marriage. She's done all investigations trying to ascertain the cause of her infertility (frm HSG to hormonal assays, to hysteroscopy nd all) but they have all come out normal.
Now to the issue, she was my girlfriend in the past (we've long forgotten eachother since when she became seriously engaged as I was not even thinking marriage at that time) and she now wants me to get her pregnant. She knows me well and believe I can keep everything secret. Honestly, I don't mind because I'll just see it as being a sperm donor but yeah, there's a but..
What I'm also concerned about is the fact that I'll be sleeping with a married woman nd I've always said I'll end my marriage if my wife does that.
I really wanna help her, she's someone dear to me nd truth is, she's been ridiculed for it. I'll like to have different school of thoughts and opinions on this issue, anybody with an experience on a similar issue should also please share your wealth of experience (esp possible repercussions ) here. Thanks.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
You call sleeping with some one wife a help ? ,bros abeg don't pity her to that extent as for the girl I don't know what to say bt I think she's been hunted by her past " self conviction " , sit her down and explain to her that she's only newly married also tell her to ask God for forgiveness, if she insist on sleeping with you better fine ur way else you will regret dearly in the end.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Priceless24(f): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
If you really want to be of help to her, then you don't have to sleep with her. There are other medical methods for that, just donate your sperm.

However, there is another aspect to this which may ultimately come back to you, she is not doing it with her husbands consent, what if he finds out in the future, what happens to the child, what happens to your own relationship/family, And you are human, dealing with humans, what if (God forbid) you are unable to have your own child in the future, will you want that child back?

In my opinion, she should just go for an anonymous donor so that there is no story for the gods later

12 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by flexing11(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
just begin to report my own insultive post,for u to even have the thought of sleeping with a married woman haaaaaaaaa not even minding if she was your ex before,ahhh my guy such thing is always a nemesis somebody else we still Bleep your own as simple and deadly as that!
Re: Story for the gods.. by agohmamuda(m): 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
some people and prick wahala.
#just saying.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Priceless24:
If you really want to be of help to her, then you don't have to sleep with her. There are other medical methods for that, just donate your sperm.

However, there is another aspect to this which may ultimately come back to you, she is not doing it with her husbands consent, what if he finds out in the future, what happens to the child, what happens to your own relationship/family, And you are human, dealing with humans, what if (God forbid) you are unable to have your own child in the future, will you want that child back?

In my opinion, she should just go for an anonymous donor so that there is no story for the gods later

Thank you. Her husband doesn't want the donor stuff, he doesn't even want to hear such. He's been unsupportive nd insensitive.
Thinking of making her sign some papers that'll secure my involvement in it..

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
If you really want to help, Pour out what she want in a container. She should do the rest.
Re: Story for the gods.. by bennyrazz: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
@silentdon the spèrm donor cheesy go ahead and impregnate her, why are you troubling us with the thread
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
krall:
If you really want to help, Pour out what she want in a container. She should do the rest.
That'll be like artificial insemination, It'll be an exercise in futility since we don't hv the expertise or equipment.
It'll be illegal in the hospitals in this environment if done without her husband's consent because they're LEGALLY married.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
bennyrazz:
@silentdon the spèrm donor cheesy go ahead and impregnate her, why are you troubling us with the thread
Your view/experience on the issue might be the one to spur me or restrain me bro.
Re: Story for the gods.. by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Priceless24:

GBAM
Re: Story for the gods.. by Priceless24(f): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Thank you. Her husband doesn't want the donor stuff, he doesn't even want to hear such. He's been unsupportive nd insensitive.
Thinking of making her sign some papers that'll secure my involvement in it..

That's your best bet to avoid any wahala from urs or her end

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by bennyrazz: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

Your view/experience on the issue might be the one to spur me or restrain me bro.
just listen to this song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiP14ED28CA

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Priceless24:

That's your best bet to avoid any wahala from urs or her end
Thanks friend
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
bennyrazz:
just listen to this song
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiP14ED28CA
I will tomorrow when using a Wi-Fi, thanks for sharing.
Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
It would be wrong to impregnate her behind her husband's back. It is morally wrong to deceive her husband to such an extent.

And then imagine what CAN happen if he finds out. Imagine the consequences for you, for her and the innocent child.

Forget this idea, I am not sure you are aware of the long-term consequences.
Either you will both have to live with a severe lie for a the rest of your lives or he will find out and even kill you.

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by coogar: 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

go & do what you need to do.......may the gods of your ancestors be with you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

go & do what you need to do.......may the gods of your ancestors be with you. grin
Lol. Thanks. You really think I should go on?
Re: Story for the gods.. by jokinexcel(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
The bitter truth is that u will definitely come back to claim the child in the future, because your conscience will never be at peace knowing that u have a child out there, blood is thicker than water. U can help her by arranging anonymous person to assist her not you.

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by coogar: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

what have you got to lose?
she's your ex, she needs your help - are you going to turn such an offer down? if anything.....you should do it for old time's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
silentdon:

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by helen4(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
@op. To me u're not helping her, u're oily complicating issues. Believe me, the reason why she wants to do this is to save her marriage, but she might eventually lose the home if she follows this path through. Sincerely, the only help u can render to her is to leave her alone.

6 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by egopersonified(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
coogar:

what have you got to lose?
she's your ex, she needs your help - are you going to turn such an offer down? if anything.....you should do it for old time's sake.
Re: Story for the gods.. by egopersonified(f): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Seems you just want to be pushed on. A year isnt enough to be considered infertile. Why not advice the husband to go for tests too, she learns this ovulation period thing, etc. Please, give this couple space to build their marriage, it is just too early. Btw, hope you intend telling your gf when u go to do the deed? If you dont have one, go get yours now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story for the gods.. by lomaxx: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Put a valve in your manhood.

You realize you're interfering with their marriage right?

Their problem is their problem. When they need your help, they would ask for it.

Emphasis on "THEY"

3 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
carefreewannabe:
It would be wrong to impregnate her behind her husband's back. It is morally wrong to deceive her husband to such an extent.

And then imagine what CAN happen if he finds out. Imagine the consequences for you, for her and the innocent child.

Forget this idea, I am not sure you are aware of the long-term consequences.
Either you will both have to live with a severe lie for a the rest of your lives or he will find out and even kill you.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Thanks y'all. Your positions are being put into consideration. I'm wholeheartedly grateful.
Re: Story for the gods.. by ameenahz(f): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
There's probably no way you can tell her this, but in my opinion, if she has been certified OK medically and it is the husband who has the problem (I am going to assume that from all you have said), it is better for her to adopt if she wants to stay or divorce that man (he is kuku not being cooperative anyway).

Please do not desecrate somebody else's marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Story for the gods.. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
One year isn't enough for her to conclude she can't be impregnated by her husband. She should give more time and if it is obvious the man is impotent,well you can be of help only if her husband agrees.

Again,I think her husband would like his brother to impregnate her and not you.

2 Likes

Re: Story for the gods.. by omicron(m): 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
1. Nothing is hidden under the sun

2. Blood is thicker than water

Your body is saying 'Do it'. Search your brain well, you will hear it keep saying 'No'

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Feel Comfortable Undressing In Front Of Your Mom ? / INCREDIBLE: USA: Mother Gives Birth To 17 Babies At Once! / Your Mom Of 58 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.