Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship (1360 Views)

Ways To Build Up A Strong And Successful Romantic Relationship / Foreign Relationship Vs African Relationship / Failed Relationship Vs. Failed Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by CaniiiceDim(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ok peeps...
There are many reasons why a lady would turn down the proposal of a suitor.
These reasons include;

1). That she is not ready for marriage yet
2). That she is still in school and needs to graduate first.
3). That she doesn't like something about the suitor.
4). That her parents or pastor disapproved of the suitor.

To mention a few...

Now,, Apart from these reasons,
If a lady can TURN DOWN a suitor because of the love and assurance she has for her boyfriend,Then,
SHE IS IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

In other words,
As a guy, if you know that you sincerely CANNOT or WOULD NOT WANT TO stop your girlfriend from saying YES to the proposal of a better prospective young man that comes for her hand in marriage,
Then, YOU RE NOT IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with her.

Again, as a lady, if you know that if you happen to meet a better, more serious guy that comes on bended knees proposing marriage to you,
That YOU WOULD READILY Go For It without thinking twice,
Then, YOU RE NOT IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP with your current guy.

Gentlemen and Ladies,
Note the difference between
ORDINARY RELATIONSHIPS and SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS.

Which One Are You In ??
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by PROCTOR: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Where is my glasses
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by PROCTOR: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
ayanbaba2:
na how much be this plot of land
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
serious relationship.

wait o, it is ordinary relationship.
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
ayanbaba2:
treasurer of Association of land bookers, How u dey

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
I prefer ordinary............

I'm not afraid of commitment thou.

I have no p with commitment so far it does not last longgrin
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Epathra(f): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

Sighted! !!!
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by CaniiiceDim(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
yettybaby112:
serious relationship.

wait o, it is ordinary relationship.
. Reality check, I guess... Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by chimerase2: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Summary pls undecided
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by CaniiiceDim(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:

. Bro, how many ladies would willingly commit knowing that it won't lead to the altar.lol. ONYE-GUY, hehehe
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by farano(f): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
Marriage relationship only ...lol
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
None
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by CaniiiceDim(m): 5:23am On Oct 05, 2014
farano:
Marriage relationship only
. By marriage relationship, do you mean the one in which a guy meets you for the first time and would tell you that he ain't coming for friendship but for marriage, thereby proposing ? And you give yourself entirely to him while he prepares to come meet your people ? GOODLUCK DEAR.lol
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2014
And how would they know that it will not lead to the alter
CaniiiceDim:
. Bro, how many ladies would willingly commit knowing that it won't lead to the altar.lol. ONYE-GUY, hehehe
Nna m ukwu, ọ di m ka ichefugo n'obu ire ka chukwu jiri kee ụwa na ihe nile dị n'ime ya.
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 7:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Epathra:

Sighted! !!!
haba nkem.

Nah joke I dey joke here nawink

how are you doing today?
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by CaniiiceDim(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
haba nkem.

how are you doing today?
. BUSTED !!!!!! Hahahahahaha
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Epathra(f): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
haba nkem.

how are you doing today?
I'm good Obim.
Aw u too?
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Epathra:

I'm good Obim.
Aw u too?
I'm very ok...

Catching fun at a football viewing center.

How is ur day going?
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Epathra:

I'm good Obim.
Aw u too?
I'm very ok...

How is ur day going?
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by ShirelleBaby: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
thought is was stages-from ORDINARY ROMANTIC to SERIOUS ROMANTIC to MARRIAGE/BREAK-UP
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Epathra(f): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm very ok...

How is ur day going?
Gr8. Just came in from church.
I'm not sorry I missed the match jore! Arsenal can brk smone's heart.
I guess u r a chelsea fan.
Btw, hope u didn't obstruct anyone's view today sha!
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by OohMpa: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
All these your jagbajantic definitions....

Serious relationship= Pünny within marriage

Ordinary relationship= Pünny outside marriage

As ooh Mpa no dey married, na prophet go tell you say he wan serious? angry

1 Like

Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by irishCream: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
All join... undecided
Re: Ordinary Romantic Relationship Vs Serious Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
Epathra:

Gr8. Just came in from church.
I'm not sorry I missed the match jore! Arsenal can brk smone's heart.
I guess u r a chelsea fan.
Btw, hope u didn't obstruct anyone's view today sha!
Yes I am.

A noiseless one thousmiley

Are you supporting Arsenal?

(1) (Reply)

TIPS: How To Become Irresistable To Girls / MOST Embarrassing Moment / Son Of Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.