Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL (39043 Views)

No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University / Convocation Ceremony Of Nigerian Beauty Queen,who Bags 1st Class From UK School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by sod09(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2014
beauty and brain
perfect match
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Phegar(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Study to yourself approved, congrats Ms.......same race, same task, different goal, different results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by slap1(m): 11:41am On Oct 05, 2014
Benefit of ignoring boys.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2014
hop say she no share ram(kitten)
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by glowshine(f): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2014
ayusco85:
this sunday rice sweet o kiss
. You wan make I die of hunger for here abi?
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by anumide(f): 11:44am On Oct 05, 2014
bensowe:
My type of girl
thiefcheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 05, 2014
IN THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY SOMEONE GOES AHEAD TO STUDY HOW TO REPAIR RADIO? EVEN AKANNI OUR RADIO TECHNICIAN IS BETTER THAN THIS GIRL angry NOW TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL SHE DO AS A RADIO GEH.. NONSENSE

NB: SHE LOOK LIKE OUR HOUSEMAID SEF
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by ayusco85(m): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2014
glowshine:
. You wan make I die of hunger for here abi?

Hunger no dey kill o. I can send some for u sha. Thr is enough to go round
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Navyguy(m): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Wow she is my babe in waiting and i go marry her ....
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:
IN THIS TYPE OF SOCIETY SOMEONE GOES AHEAD TO STUDY HOW TO REPAIR RADIO? EVEN AKANNI OUR RADIO TECHNICIAN IS BETTER THAN THIS GIRL angry NOW TELL ME WHAT TYPE OF JOB WILL SHE DO AS A RADIO GEH.. NONSENSE

A radiographer works in the Radiology department of a Tertiary and even secondary Hospital.....with the Xray, the CT scanner and the MRI. They are the chaps who take X rays of your nephew when he fractures the bones in his right fore- arm falling from the mango tree smiley

The radio- in their names refers to the radiant waves emitted by their machines whilst they are in use.

A person who would repair (or even build or improve on ) radios is an Electronic engineer.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by glowshine(f): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2014
ayusco85:

Hunger no dey kill o. I can send some for u sha. Thr is enough to go round
oya send d food oo, I dey wait
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Excel4eva: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2014
Am sure u dont know d meaning of Radiography
DesChyko:
I wonder if that course is economically important
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by 1stola: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
She isn't wasting her time on nairaland undecided undecided
Like you.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by austinbrown: 11:55am On Oct 05, 2014
whosefault:

e ya, you would have bought yours also, this means she is smarter than you and she really deserve the grade and the third class you made is your true grade.
. I also bought my own from the same lecturer
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

A radiographer works in the Radiology department of a Tertiary and even secondary Hospital.....with the Xray, the CT scanner and the MRI. They are the chaps who take X rays of your nephew when he fractures the bones in his right fore- arm falling from the mango tree smiley

The radio- in their names refers to the radiant waves emitted by their machines whilst they are in use.

A person who would repair (or even build or improve on ) radios is an Electronic engineer.
i refuse to believe you angry angry
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And what is wrong with that?

I mean is gud that she can concentrate on her studies rather than trying to please a mere b/f who is been fend by parents

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:
i refuse to believe you angry angry

Well, you can get more infromation here...

What does a radiographer do?(from the Society of Radiographer's site)

Radiographers are at the heart of modern medicine. There are two sorts of radiographer: diagnostic and therapeutic.

Diagnostic radiographers employ a range of different imaging techniques and sophisticated equipment to produce high quality images of an injury or disease. Diagnostic radiographers will take the images and very often report on them so that the correct treatment can be given. They use a range of techniques including:

• X-rays • Ultrasound • Fluoroscopy • CT (computed tomography) • MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) • Nuclear medicine • Angiography

Therapeutic radiographers play a vital role in the delivery of radiotherapy services. They are the only healthcare professionals qualified to plan and deliver radiotherapy. They constitute over 50% of the radiotherapy workforce, working with clinical oncologists, medical physicists and engineers.

Therapeutic radiographers are responsible for the planning and delivery of accurate radiotherapy treatments using a wide range of technical equipment. The accuracy of these are critical to treat the tumour and destroy the diseased tissue, while minimising the amount of exposure to surrounding healthy tissue. Their degree qualified training solely in oncology and the care of cancer patients makes them uniquely qualified to undertake this role.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Kunlexic(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:
She isn't wasting her time on nairaland undecided undecided
see u shocked
So u mean person using his time on nairaland can't bag 1st class...smh
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by champman(m): 12:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
'beta pikin wey dem train well for house'-keep it up...i hope all those smelling girls whose only occupation of d mind is to f**k every d**k they see wld b ashamed readin ds news...rotten tin they carry about...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Agrika: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
sexyseun:

Jealousy go and die..

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by kristylopezz: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

No, she would be in the hospital, using the Xray/Ultrasond/CT/MRI machine which emits something called radiant waves when in use...to take accurate pictures of your innards when you feel sick(in some cases) or injured....so that the doc will be better informed about what course your treatment will take.
Ok...thank you doc!
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by anselm791(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
This just made my day. Don't ask.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by gistmelove(m): 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
austinbrown:
She bought the result , I knw her very well

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...
Hian! Bad belle. Going by this, I'm sure you graduated with a first Class ba?

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by linearity: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
What percentage is an 'A' in Nigeria Universities today? Is it still 70% and above?

If it is, they should raise it up. An 'A' is 90% and above here, 70% is a 'C' and could also be a 'D' depending on the course.

This will ensure that, Nigeria First Class products can compete on equal footing with first class everywhere.

Note that, I am not saying that Nigeria graduates can't compete globally, we have been holding our hold and even besting people from other countries, my point is regarding the grading system.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Ovaiegbe(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
Congratulations once again to another diligent Nigerian student. Rajuno (Peace), you stood out at that induction and were somewhat a celebrity.
More achievements await you in the future.
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by chukwudy: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
undecidedSm ppls will neva appreciate gud tin no mata wat....tell me how her viginity relates to her academic performance...thumps up gals.....excellent student...

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by KillerBeauty(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
rattlesnake:

No job undecided for her here
BTW
First class in 2014 is second class lower during our time...

undecided which time is that

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Ovaiegbe(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Theben:
CGPA of 4.5? Abeg she made a 2.1 jare but her department had to upgrade her final result inorder to have her make history. congrat to her notwithstanding.

Bad belle no dey hide. See as this one don begin pollute public space.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by KillerBeauty(f): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Usually in most Nigerian universities....first class graduates get automatic employment with said university(unless they do not want to work there).

That's how a good number of your lecturers got employed.

True

1 Like

Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
MarthaK:
thought you were studying Medicine
No o. Radiography all the way. cheesy
Re: Girl Bags 1st First-Class In Radiography At UNICAL by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Victoriousvic:

No o. Radiography all the way. cheesy
niceeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Check Your 2016/2017 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / Student Lost His Life In A Very Gruesome Way In Kwara [Graphic Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.