Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? (855 Views)

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. / Where Did You Spend Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2014
I dont know the right section to post this.but has your childhood best friend ever abondoned you when he/she grows up or becomes wealthy?how do you feel? Please share your stories am coming back to share mine thanks**
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2014
I will update mine later. smiley
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by echobee(f): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Ops,
share urs first.
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by JayKaba(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2014
There is a high tendency for friends to grow apart over time. It is also very likely for childhood friends not to be on the same reasoning level due to financial class difference. Definitely, one would see it as abandonment.
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
There was a childhood close friend of mine frank by name he's my very best friend then that wherever you see him just peep again you wil see me.his parents knows me verywell & my uncle was harsh but he allows him in each time he come to our house.we attend same school & live in same street.they are poor then because of this he normaly ate my afternoon meal with me after school then wears my clothes,sometimes borrow shoes from me each time he want to travel with his parents.he visit me daily because we use to play VCD games together.one day he visit me early in the morning & told me his parents want him to stop school i was shocked i say for what?he said they want him to start learning business in Lagos with his uncle hmmm i breath down considering their current statues i said ok but can you realy do it?he said he had no other options.next day i was at the b/stop waiting for school bus when he wave for me in luxzi-bus i wave back i was in grieve throughout that week.fast fwd to when he settled on his own rent new apartment for his parents they pack'out from where we use to live he returned asking of me we saw each other we was like is this realy you?we drink together,chat about old times etc.he told me he ordered 2 cars from US that he return to east(nigeria) to attend special prayer so that the car we arrived without problems which i attend prayers with him for 3days..1day my neighbours in hood was hailing me that am now enjoying wit my friend that i should remember them ooh i thought it was pranks next day i receive 2 calls from pple who ask me weda he has gone back to lagos i said i dint see him neither do i know he came back they now told me he's now a big boy he was driving big car Toyota Avalon i called his no once to know if it was truely my friend he dnt pick it till then he hardly pick my calls sometimes he will tell me he's going to call back but will not then i give up &he has not call me again.last yr he came back people told me also the last time we saw each other was that day we go for prayers he normally came back 2times yearly friends always tell me.i still remember how we use to be back then & our present lives pains me cos i have a soft heart...thanks
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by eleojo23: 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
This promises to be interesting. I'll be back.
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Well we grew up to become 2 totally different people, but i do miss her at times embarassed
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by CBNIM: 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
eleojo23:
This promises to be interesting. I'll be back.
You read my mind!
Seriously following...
Re: Has your Childhood Best Friend Ever Abandoned you when he/she became successful? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Please share yours

(1) (Reply)

Nailanders!!!, Choose One / 19 Funny Things That Happens In A Taxi / How To Save Money From Buying Bottle/pure Water, Make Your Own Purified Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.