Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) (17414 Views)

SHOCKING!!! Meet The Beautiful Teenage Girl Who Is Sleeping With Her Father / SHOCKING: Meet Boy With Double Row Of Teeth [ PHOTOS ] . / Shocking!!! Meet The Boy That Looks Exactly Like Wizkid (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by StevinMorgan(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2014
Stanley Igho is a popular Hair Stylist in Lagos, so when a blog reader called my attention that I should go and do my aproko parole on Stanley’s Facebook profile,

As at when I visited it, he had no privacy settings whatsoever so anybody can breeze in freely! I just hope he knows the implication of what he is doing, by openly revealing his s**uality.

Meanwhile, He’s an adult so his choices, no body should form holier than thou here oh…
Check out the photos and kinda comment on his Facebook profile Here if you want to see more.

But bros na Naija you dey oh! 14 years no be joke. Lol

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Airforce1(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2014
The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Melahou(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2014
We are watching
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by DONADAMS(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2014
Wtf!
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Davidovinci(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2014
I could put up with a white man bn gay(cos 'em uncultured and all that) but a black man and a Nigerian? Dafuq?? *Rings Fashola*

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Someone wants to be banished

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ShirelleBaby: 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
MarthaK:
Someone wants to be banished
marthaaaaaaaaaaaa-good to have u back dear--pls hold no story back in ur dairy- cheesy
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
angry By being gay and more annoyingly open about it, He is disobeying the constitution and ought to face the wrath of law.

No one should yarn me about priorities, we have problems but severe moral decadence shouldn't be among.

7 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
That's his problem not mine

6 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nostalgia21(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
someone call the police angry

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Worwor

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Omg! How is dis going to Recharge my (Phone's) Battery

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
marthaaaaaaaaaaaa-good to have u back dear--pls hold no story back in ur dairy- cheesy
smiley
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by falcon01: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
mtsww.
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Natascha(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
"Justin Samson" sounds South African. Let the guy live now! Gay or straight, it was never your call to make, so go to your corner and hide there! I love "moffies"!!! Now Shashaaay awaaay!
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Babygal4eva(f): 1:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
fr3do:
angry By being gay and more annoyingly open about it, He is disobeying the constitution and ought to face the wrath of law.

No one should yarn me about priorities, we have problems but severe moral decadence shouldn't be among.

By being corrupt and more annoyingly open about it the people that will arrest him should arrest themselves too, they are disobeying the constitution and ought to face the wrath of the law... as if you don't know what country u r in

10 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Ekhemini(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Make emergency poo no worry dis guy for whr toilet no d close o
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
I pray they find him,and arrest him! angry
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
NIGERIANS WITH THEIR HOLINESS AND SO CALLED MORALS WILL COME HERE ASKING FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED gringrin

10 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by fr3do(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Babygal4eva:

By being corrupt and more annoyingly open about it the people that will arrest him should arrest themselves too, they are disobeying the constitution and ought to face the wrath of the law... as if you don't know what country u r in

fr3do:

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by adanduka: 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
He's better than gay guys married to women and deceiving people.

8 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by valmunich(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Look atew! Gay ma seff no even fit am undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by bolaino(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Stanley Igho is a popular Hair Stylist in Lagos, so when a blog reader called my attention that I should go and do my aproko parole on Stanley’s Facebook profile,

As at when I visited it, he had no privacy settings whatsoever so anybody can breeze in freely! I just hope he knows the implication of what he is doing, by openly revealing his s**uality.

Meanwhile, He’s an adult so his choices, no body should form holier than thou here oh…
Check out the photos and kinda comment on his Facebook profile Here if you want to see more.

But bros na Naija you dey oh! 14 years no be joke. Lol
thank you very much for exposing one homosexual to us, we will take the necessary steps, Thank you.
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by hatux: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
dhammyg:
NIGERIANS WITH THEIR HOLINESS AND SO CALLED MORALS WILL COME HERE ASKING FOR HIM TO BE ARRESTED gringrin
embarassed
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
gay marriage is 14 yrs. not being gay. but y will sum1 b gay
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Kunbee: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Lmao

I wont let that guy touch my hair. He looks unkempt.

Sexuali'ty doesn't matter in this instance but his appearance tho. . .
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by joedejana(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
SMALLPENIS:
I pray they find him,and arrest him! angry
Smallpenis, you go fit enter am...with your small-dick grin

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
joedejana:

Smallpenis, you go fit enter am...with your small-dick grin

angry
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by player007(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Can't you mind your own business? Because you have just succeeded in putting the guy in trouble. Its his Life, his Damage. Just remenber that if he ends up getting arrested, his blood will be on your hands. Whichever way he chooses to live his life is left with him and God.
All we blacks do is bring eachother down. God help us.

10 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
hatux:
embarassed
Y THE TEARS
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by gerrardomendes(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
Poor asylum seeker. He wants to go to Britain
Re: SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Johnfavour(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Op, u r very stupid. I am sure d guy jilt u or u are gay too that made you to be able to add him on fbk. I pity u, u neva fall for bad guys hands. U go hear ween. Moda4ka

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(photo) Ghastly Motor Accident Involving Kiss Daniel ( Woju Crooner) / Prince Kpokpogri Denies Being Detained By DSS (Video) / Ramsey Nouah: I Stumbled Into Acting While Looking For GCE Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.