Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? (470 Views)

Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Movie? / Have You Ever Cried Watching A Movie..?? / Have You Ever Cried Watching A Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by liljboy(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Sometimes when watching some Movie you
become so emotional that Tears roll down Cheek,
Has this ever happened to you when watching
Movies?

If Yes, Whats the Name of the Movie and What
actually make you Cry?
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by liljboy(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2014
mine was TITANIC.... vowed not to watch that movie again, twas to emotional
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by barackodam: 11:35am On Oct 05, 2014
Never!!!!

I only become emotional.

The one that tried most was "we are family"
Bollywood
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Never cried.

Almost cried whilst watching "her mother's daughter". A philippine series. cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by Nostalgia21(m): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
"letters to God". I almost cried
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by parrotibaba(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
I almost cry whenever I watch d lord of d rings 3,d scene where Sam offers to carry Frodo to mount doom ....n especially with dis punchline "I can't carry d ring for u but I can carry u"
Re: Have You Ever Cried Whenwatching A Movie? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
Yes, I have. When I was a kid, though. LADY BIANCA, one of the best Nollywood movies around

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Fans Mocks Mariah Carey Over Vocal Malfunction / Nairalander Need Help On How To Programme Master Remote For Toshiba 24inches / 2 Million Naira And A Trip To Abu Dhabi,win In The Remy Martin Danceoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.