Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! - Education (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! (279696 Views)

Apply For LASU 2nd Round Post Utme 2014/2015 / Lasu 2nd Choice Candidates. / Delsu 2nd Admission List Is Out.check Ur Status And Join Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (129) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by teeblizzy: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
manuelt45:
@ebunlomi u av got admitted.pls did u choose lasu in ur jamb as first choice?
have you also seen ur name and did u put lasu in jamb
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Joeself1:

you can only choose one degree awarding institution(it might be a university or polytechnic/college of education that awards degree e.g yabatech/Adeyemi college of education) ,one National diploma awarding institution, one NCE awarding institution and one innovative national diploma institution. Moral of the story is that you can't choose two university.

On using ekiti state as ur state of origin, you will have to provide the certificate of origin from the state and you might not be given that, considering ur surname, e.g how will someone that bears Chukwuemeka as surname claim that he is from Ibadan, you knw it doesn't complement each other.

My advice for you is to choose lasu and prepare well for all ur exams

Am confused a dude said other wise ooo...

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
Atogirl:
Zaragal lasu is stepping up.You cant choose lasu has second choice.Very soon lasu will give minimal or no consideration to people who did not choose them in jamb.Which course are you going for?

IRPM industrail relations and personnel management
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
zaragal:

IRPM industrail relations and personnel management
My dear there is no concrete reason for you to want to change your state.Believe in yourself,pray,work hard.That is my advice

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jeffex:
What course did you applied for?
Medicine and Surgery
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence everyone

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
from lasu Facebook Newsline
hi everyone.....dear aspirants ....I got this from a lasusu exco....if u didn't choose Lasu as ur first choice I'd tell u that your admission chances is jez 40%-50%....he said he went to see the registrar and he said jamb sent back the names of those who didn't choose Lasu and were offered admission.... the policy by which jamb gvs admission now is quite diff....I know you some of u had issues with jamb posting you name here and there...whereby u can't register fr post ume where jamb didn't send ur name to.... BTW ....he said that they had issues with jamb last year cos some candidates had double admission.... and jamb had to start producing another admission letter....so you guys should pray nothing is impossible..... if you chose Lasu and you score 50 and above......you're safe..... thanks....enjoy the rest of your day
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jeffex:
What course did you applied for?
You?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Jeffex(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Atogirl:
You?
Mine is computer science and I already gotten admission well I see your course is very competitive and were you given admission yet?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Gbexador(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Joeself1:

hi everyone.....dear aspirants ....I got this from a
lasusu exco....if u didn't choose Lasu as ur first
choice I'd tell u that your admission chances is
jez 40%-50%....he said he went to see the
registrar and he said jamb sent back the names of
those who didn't choose Lasu and were offered
admission.... the policy by which jamb gvs
admission now is quite diff....I know you some of
u had issues with jamb posting you name here and
there...whereby u can't register fr post ume
where jamb didn't send ur name to.... BTW ....he
said that they had issues with jamb last year cos
some candidates had double admission.... and
jamb had to start producing another admission
letter....so you guys should pray nothing is
impossible..... if you chose Lasu and you score 50
and above......you're safe..... thanks....enjoy the
rest of your day
if I understand what u ve just said, do you mean dat those who did change of inst. thus had lasu as their (2nd choice of inst.) as got more room/chances 4 admission, becos Jamb rejected those that didn't choose lasu @ all, whereas lasu already considered them 4 admssn, therefore, those who had them as 2nd choice and scored above 50 nw has 40-50% chances, right? If so, do u tink d source of dis informantion is genuine?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by youngguru23(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Joeself1:
hi everyone.....dear aspirants ....I got this from a lasusu exco....if u didn't choose Lasu as ur first choice I'd tell u that your admission chances is jez 40%-50%....he said he went to see the registrar and he said jamb sent back the names of those who didn't choose Lasu and were offered admission.... the policy by which jamb gvs admission now is quite diff....I know you some of u had issues with jamb posting you name here and there...whereby u can't register fr post ume where jamb didn't send ur name to.... BTW ....he said that they had issues with jamb last year cos some candidates had double admission.... and jamb had to start producing another admission letter....so you guys should pray nothing is impossible..... if you chose Lasu and you score 50 and above......you're safe..... thanks....enjoy the rest of your day
Thanks bro...

When we should be xpectin d list
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gbexador:
if I understand what u ve just said, do you mean dat those who did change of inst. thus had lasu as their (2nd choice of inst.) as got more room/chances 4 admission, becos Jamb rejected those that didn't choose lasu @ all, whereas lasu already considered them 4 admssn, therefore, those who had them as 2nd choice and scored above 50 nw has 40-50% chances, right? If so, do u tink d source of dis information is genuine?
this is how it works, some candidates that didn't choose lasu might have been given admission to their school of choice and when lasu sent their names to Jamb, they found out that they have been given admission already thereby rejecting their names, and they don't want to give a candidate two admissions when some are still yet to be admitted, they only want to leverage everything so that candidates will not be given two admissions whereby denying some the vacant slots ,what lasu did last year, candidates that have been given admission to other schools were told to go and collect a rejection form from the school and pay #2500 for change of institution/course,it was stressful for jamb and lasu cos jamb had already did the admission letter for them before but later had to to another one that will bear lasu,Lasu too had to set another date for them to do screening and clearance.I guess they don't want to go through the stress again this year, maybe that's causing the delay in releasing the list.
last year, the first list was for those that chose lasu and they released the second list for those that didn't choose a week later,lets see before the end of the month, they will release the supplementary.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
zaragal:

Am confused a dude said other wise ooo...
but as at last year, you can only choose one university.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by garlicrey(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Jeffex:

Mine is computer science and I already gotten admission well I see your course is very competitive and were you given admission yet?
bro please what did you get?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by msbbash(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
any History & international relations.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
Any admitted pol sci
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by iameugene(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please wuld dere be another post urme for lasu Just got dropped from unilag cause of wrong subject combo imagine! I know lasu wuld accept dat combo
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by wizstar001: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
don't let's nobody scare you if you didn't choose lasu in jamb. if you are given admission in lasu all you gonna do is Change of Course /Institution for Admitted Candidate Only in jamb website den ur admission later will be available to pint out without no stress but does dat choose in jamb have higher chance of getting admitted tho
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by iameugene(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
wizstar001:
don't let's nobody scare you if you didn't choose lasu in jamb. if you are given admission in lasu all you gonna do is Change of Course /Institution for Admitted Candidate Only in jamb website den ur admission later will be available to pint out without no stress but does dat choose in jamb have higher chance of getting admitted tho
wait is dat external lasu form out or has been closed shocked
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by AdorableTm(f): 12:15am On Oct 02, 2015
iameugene:

Which one is external lasu form? If you're talking about the post utme form for those that didn't choose Lasu, it's come and gone.
We did the exam together august 6th to 14th.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by iameugene(m): 8:26am On Oct 02, 2015
AdorableTm:

Which one is external lasu form? If you're talking about the post utme form for those that didn't choose Lasu, it's come and gone.
We did the exam together august 6th to 14th.
are u serious? No more post utme in lasu again
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by oluomobaker: 8:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Yeah pol sci, av u been admittted yet ?
MYGRATEskillz:
Any admitted pol sci
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by AdorableTm(f): 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
iameugene:
are u serious? No more post utme in lasu again

I don't think there would be anymore post utme, considering the number of people that registered and with the way things are moving...
Plus Jamb has authorised all Unis to send them all lists before october 31st which is this month.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by jyomite(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2015
Jeffex:

Comp. Sci? I also got admitted for computer science

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by tolaxin(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2015
Any mechanical engineering admitted students
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by afeezet(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Has any direct entry see his name
Please I need help from u guys
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Jeffex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
garlicrey:
bro please what did you get?
I thought I told you already during our prev conversation on here and I could remember you told me you didn't choose lasu in jamb but I did so just keep hoping for the best as other list is yet to be out
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Jeffex(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
jyomite:
Comp. Sci? I also got admitted for computer science
Holla me on BBM 52D2118C
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Thorby(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
iameugene:
Part time form u meant?
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Atogirl: 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
For everyone admitted congrats.The next thing to start preparing for now is your screening requirements.As at last year,they were told to bring all these:

Screening Requirements
(1)Evidence of payment acceptance Fee

(2). Original and four (4) photocopies of Credentials

(3)Original and four (4) photocopies of Birth Certificate

(4) Eight (cool copies of Passport-sized
Photographs

(5(Original and four (4) photocopies of Jamb Notification of Results

(6)Original and four (4) photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter (if available)

(7)WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card for each of the results presented

(coolIIVC certificate for indegenes

Remember if your jamb combination is not good,your admission will be withdrawn,if you claim you are a lagosian and you cannot prove it your admission will be withdrawn

For medicine and surgery,dentistry, two sittings is not allowed
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Joeself1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atogirl:
For everyone admitted congrats.The next thing to start preparing for now is your screening requirements.As at last year,they were told to bring all these:

Screening Requirements

Photographs

Remember if your jamb combination is not good,your admission will be withdrawn,if you claim you are a lagosian and you cannot prove it your admission will be withdrawn

at the bolded, I think they will give them another course that goes with their combo ,I witnessed this in 2011.
Re: 2015/2016 Lasu 2nd Admission List Is Out! by Kickair(f): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Atogirl:

Screening Requirements

Photographs

is d IIVC certificate not enough to proof dat d candidate ia an indegene

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (129) (Reply)

Unilag 2016/2017 Admission Guide ( Unilag 2016 Jambites). / University Of Ibadan 2012/2013 Admission Continua / Nigerian Students In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.