Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus (1363 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by agarawu23(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
my country ppl expecially those living in lagos dont tell me you haven't came across this kind of ppl.....

1. THE OROBO'S(FAT PPL):- this kind ppl, wen u seat near them, pls just change sit because u wont enjoy ur journey and this kind of ppl r meant to pay for two seat but dey will refuse and dey will still be pushing you with there big yarsh. my guy just change seat.

2. THE LIARS:- Yes u will alws meet them, this kind of ppl be like, hello bros I dey Abuja ryt now while the bus is heading to ikeja lagos .if you are new to this kind of ppl, my dear dont bother yourself, u are in the right bus with ppl with different agendas.

3. NEWSPAPER BORROWER: - "bros, na today paper be this?" just reply dem " no, na last week paper. all there aim is to read the paper with u and the worst part of it is, dey wont allow u turn over like say na their money u use buy the paper. just tell them " oga park well "

4. MR$MRS FAMOUS :- Hahahaha.... if u make trouble with dis kind of ppl in the bus, u go dey hear ' do u knw who I am? ' I will show u.(they will start making fake phone calls) abeg make I hear word joor, no b u be mama chiamaka wey dy sell akara and agidi for my friend street? .

5. WORKMAN:- chai if u r seating next to dis kind of ppl eh just be sure u are not putting on white because all this mechanic wey there cloth don black finish will seat next to u and will still b gumming body with u not minding wat u r putting on. just pray he is not the type with mouth odour and body odour, if he is, my dear just visit your doctor as soon as possible.

6. SLEEPERS:- have u ever been in a bus and smbdy sitting next to u we just lie his or head on ur shoulder like say na u carry am come lagos. u kw wat? just pray to ur God he/she is nt the type that pour saliva wen sleeping but if they are, just visit ur dry cleaner as fast as u can.

7. THE FRUSTRATED := this group of ppl we remain silent with boned face without a single smile and u will start wondering if u don enta one chance .my dear u are in the safe bus with the ppl with bigger problems or u want to tell me you dont knw wer dis nation is heading to? .

tired typing jare. to be continued.
add yours if u can remember more

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by joedejana(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
True

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by 24in7: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Wat of dose tryin 2pick pocket , nd d so called big girls lappin each other
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by olu77(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mehn you don tey for this bus entering business o grin. All na true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
People at the back who won't want to shift for you to the last part of the seat and they will get down at the last bus stop angry

Boys who scope girls from behind when their panties are showing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
people that farts in bus then bone face as if nothing happened...... e.g me

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by holyboss: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2014
undecided
Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by agarawu23(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
kulkatty:
People at the back who won't want to shift for you to the last part of the seat and they will get down at the last bus stop angry

lolz seems like u had caught a guy doing such to u in d bus. share me ur experience ooo
Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by agarawu23(m): 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
olu77:
Mehn you don tey for this bus entering business o grin. All na true
as we knw get private car nko o, na to enta molue or danfo na
Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by uchihahinata: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
kulkatty:

Haha grin. Have you fallen as a victim@bolded?
Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
agarawu23:
lolz seems like u had caught a guy doing such to u in d bus. share me ur experience ooo
Lol nah o
uchihahinata:

Haha grin. Have you fallen as a victim@bolded?
Nope o.
It's one girl like that. I was at here back. She wore color........G-string. Her trousers were really down with all d stuff showing.
It was too bad to the extend that an old man who was drinking water poured some grin......you know where he poured it wink
The girl got vexed and they started insulting each other grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by agarawu23(m): 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
24in7:
Wat of dose tryin 2pick pocket , nd d so called big girls lappin each other
grin
yes u get am.
let me add some.

THE JJC(jonny just come):- under this category, its divided into two. Firstly, the jjc who dont knw wer he is heading to and will keep reminding the conductor his/her destination. Second jjc. he or she dont knw wer dey r heading to and will sleep like dey r in there fathers parlor. so wen dey woke up, u go dey here conductor na orile I go come down o but ppl will start laffing u don pass ur bustop o. the guyman go collapse.

THE POOR NIGGAS: - dey dont have money but will keep telling the bus conductor to be patient a little but at d end of the journey, dey will start fighting with the bus driver and conductor. these kind of ppl are alws in suit and u will think dey r kinda rich but shishi no dey there pocket.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Alws Meet In A Public Bus by agarawu23(m): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
kulkatty:

Lol nah o

Nope o.
It's one girl like that. I was at here back. She wore color........G-string. Her trousers were really down with all d stuff was showing.
It was too bad to the extend that an old man who was drinking water poured some grin......you know where he poured it wink
The girl got vexed and they started insulting each other grin
but wait o, u gals purposely do dat stuff? that's part of wat am missing in Nigeria. free show without pay and dats y I like to enta public buses

(1) (Reply)

TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game / 14 Signs To Know You About To Go Mad / ;D Caption This Picture ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.