Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? (6125 Views)

Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

LOL! You don't say. So much so that you feel a pressing need to get to the bottom of the mystery that is the disparity between how I look and how I 'speak'? Thank God for public holidays, yes? tongue
thats not you joor!
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
thats not you joor!
So who is it?? He's one killer-hunk huh? Na God oo grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

So who is it?? He's one killer-hunk huh? Na God oo grin
prove it or you are lying
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
prove it or you are lying
HAHAHAHA!! You girls are so predictable. I was wondering when you were going to say that, and you didn't disappoint. grin
What's wrong with saying "Hi there. That's a lovely pix, could I have another?"
I wouldn't have laughed at you or anything. What now, am I supposed to hurriedly upload another pix in a frantic bid to gain your highly coveted belief?? cheesy
Oya me too adonbeliv that's you, send me some more pictures to compare and contrast. grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

HAHAHAHA!! You girls are so predictable. I was wondering when you were going to say that, and you didn't disappoint. grin
What's wrong with saying "Hi there. That's a lovely pix, could I have another?"
I wouldn't have laughed at you or anything. What now, am I supposed to hurriedly upload another pix in a frantic bid to gain your highly coveted belief?? cheesy
Oya me too adonbeliv that's you, send me some more pictures to compare and contrast. grin
u didnt prove it so you are lying grin tongue
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by laplace12(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

Why not PM him?

You can start your verification from there. Whatever the end is, we don't care, you are both adults tongue
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
You know what? You're right, thats not me.

I am not my hair,
I am not my face,
I am not my skin colour,
I am not my clothes.

So you're on point, that's not me.
I am what lives within....

[size=1pt]Hopefully all this turenchi will keep her busy while I surf the net in search of another catfish[/size]
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
laplace12:

Why not PM him?
You can start your verification from there. Whatever the end is, we don't care, you are both adults tongue
God bless you sir! May your days be long and filled with joy! Africans nor dey lyk talk true. tongue
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
laplace12:

Why not PM him?

i want NL proof not PMs na
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

You know what? You're right, thats not me.

I am not my hair,
I am not my face,
I am not my skin colour,
I am not my clothes.

So you're on point, that's not me.
I am what lives within....

[size=1pt]Hopefully all this turenchi will keep her busy while I surf the net in search of another catfish[/size]
pics of u not being you or it didnt happen

1 Like

Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
pics of u not being you or it didnt happen
LMFAO!! Sweetie you have some very serious problems. cheesy
You're just one meltdown away from Yaba left grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

LMFAO!! Sweetie you have some very serious problems. cheesy
You're just one meltdown away from Yaba left grin
you are probably far much close to yaba left than i am angry
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
you are probably far much close to yaba left than i am angry
I'm much closer than you could possibly imagine. Actually I work there as a sanity assessment analyst, I won't lie to you, I don't like what I've seen so far. grin
I'll keep you under observation for a few more days though, just to be sure.
So, where do you live again? cheesy
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
BlackStallion:

I'm much closer than you could possibly imagine. Actually I work there as a sanity assessment analyst, I won't lie to you, I don't like what I've seen so far. grin
I'll keep you under observation for a few more days though, just to be sure.
So, where do you live again? cheesy
no you are probably a patient there. I live in burkina faso
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:
Well, Asa don already talk am "I'm a prisoner, you're a prisoner too..."
Burkina Faso huh, nice. We could whip up a diplomatic storm grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

the device can only be removed surgically by a doctor so before he can force the victim to perform oral or anal sex he will have to remove the device surgically first.

Although it might not stop the act before it commences. It reduces the futherance of the crime, which still plays an important role.

Its like a bullet proof vest it might not protect a person's head or legs but it protects the most vital body parts (that can cause the death of a person if shot) that are usually and easily targeted, by the perpetrator.
You got me wrong
I mean, a ra.p.I.s.t can always get around the d1ck-ripping device
He can despoil his victim anally/orally
That way, he won't be incapacitated with pain, neither will his d1ck get snared
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by ayusco85(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mondisweets:

u live in Burkina faso? abeg do u know where that footballer ''Bance'' lives? grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
ayusco85:

u live in Burkina faso? abeg do u know where that footballer ''Bance'' lives? grin
na my padi
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by ayusco85(m): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
na my padi

Dats gud. I heard he is on nairaland? lipsrsealed
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
ayusco85:

Dats gud. I heard he is on nairaland? lipsrsealed
i dont know about that. How did u get to know that?
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by ayusco85(m): 8:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
i dont know about that. How did u get to know that?

Dream o grin
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 07, 2014
ayusco85:

Dream o grin
how do we know u are not bance sef ?
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by ayusco85(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
how do we know u are not bance sef ?

because am in nigeria currently, and ve been all my life, that's hw u knw am not Bance cheesy
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
ayusco85:

because am in nigeria currently, and ve been all my life, that's hw u knw am not Bance cheesy
but there is no proof of that either
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by ayusco85(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Mondisweets:
but there is no proof of that either

I laff in igbo
Re: How Effective Will The Anti-molest Condom Be In Society? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:28am On Nov 12, 2014
Wow, nthis is a nice concept. I believe it should be very effective in curbing the rape menace in our society. However, it's the cost and it's safety that are my concerns. Also I observed that virgins can't use it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Someone / Pls Share Ur Experience With A C Section / Unity Secondary School (usi-ekiti) Pictures Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.