Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Forever In 365... - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Forever In 365... (7489 Views)

Red Devils FOREVER / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Casanova019:
Lmao. #SpyBurster.

Wanted to be a silent observer; followed already. Your writing skills are truly commendable. grin
And you just made my day.
Sosongo.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2014
hmmmm. #gbam weldone alomo u are awesome

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets u brought me to lit sect...and am already enjoying it...tbh u re gifted writer.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
zyzxx:
hmmmm. #gbam weldone alomo u are awesome
chibwike:
alomosweets u brought me to lit sect...and am already enjoying it...tbh u re gifted writer.
If my head bursts before the next update, una go see. cheesy grin grin
OASN, thanks a lot. Here's all the encouragement I need. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
Defendedvictim, talk now o or I'll expose your fort to your attackers. grin grin grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
Feb. 29
It was 9.00a.m and I wasn't even half through washing the curtains. Ours were big and really heavy, so much so I had to wash them in a tub. This job was usually done by my brother and on Saturdays. That day, my mother had insisted I do them because as she claimed, she was having visitors over the next day and didn't want dirty looking curtains. I reminded her of my hospital appointment and that only made things worse. She asked me to take out the carpet in her room and brush it neat too before she got back. The bed she shared with dad stood on that carpet; bedpost, mattress, sheets and all. It was simply humongous for Christ' sake. How could I possibly push that away all by myself?

Utibe had gone over to a friend's place and wouldn't be back anytime soon. I knew that for a fact. Dad had given him a few strokes of the dreaded 'sugarcane' earlier, a necessary punishment for his disrespecting mum the previous night. Whenever Utibe felt alienated or detached, he could spend a whole day outdoors.

Mum was deliberately trying to stop me from going to the hospital with dad. Why did she feel like she had to do that? What did she really have to hide? It really was baffling.

"She isn't very smart making it way too obvious," I said to nobody in particular.

"Akperedem..."
Last born.

My father called me that when his heart was merry. If I did something, on the other hand, to make him angry, he would call me Aboikpa which means 'young lady'. These little unspoken cues gave me an idea of what to expect in my daily interactions with these people, with whom I shared a house and a home.

This meant dad was happy. He had probably forgotten about the previous night. Perhaps, he and mum even made up in bed last night. I giggled inwardly at the thought. I heard no strange sounds that suggested such, however. I hadn't been listening for it either. My head had been going back and forth about other matters...

2 Likes

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
I heard him knock on my room door and open it.

"...are you set to go?"

I imagined he was looking around my room as he spoke, his head poked in through the doorway. I felt proud. I had tidied my room up that morning but that was by the way.

The last thing dad was had to be stupid. If I told him about all the chores mum was making me do, he probably would go ballistic on realization of her intent. It would be easy to cover up for mum on this one. Why, I was in the bathroom and the door was locked shut.

"No dad."

"For Heaven's sake, what is taking you so long?" Dad inquired.

"Dad, you can't expect me to be done the minute you are," I shouted from the safety of my bathroom. "I am growing into a woman now and there's things I gotta take care of."

My dad let out a loud guffaw. His voice rang through the narrow and near-empty hallway leading to my bedroom and soon, the whole room seemed to dance to a cacophony of echoes. I laughed too. I was happy if he was.

"Whatever happened to my little girl? You're growing into quite the woman," he said catching his breath.

The health experts were right. Laughter is indeed exercise. I laughed again.

"Utin," my dad called out.

"Daddy?"

"I am proud of you. Hurry up with that shower, you hear?" he said and then my door yawned close. Click.

I stepped into the shower thinking the curtains and the carpet could wait. Nothing could prepare me for the shock I was about to receive, a bolt enough to tinge my cheeks a whole lifetime. In my oblivion, I slowly hummed to a sweet music in my head. They were not wrong when they said 'Ignorance is bliss'.

2 Likes

Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2014
am really enjoying it can't wait for more update. I like dad conversation with ermm dat name is hard akperdem cheesy
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
zyzxx:
am really enjoying it can't wait for more update. I like dad conversation with ermm dat name is hard akperdem cheesy
Thanks cheesy . More updates tomorrow. Could you explain your signature btw?
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
Thanks cheesy . More updates tomorrow. Could you explain your signature btw?
the bible there stand as correction
So it means Some1 should be sincere wit him or herself wen things are going wrong. Don't justify what is wrong about urself. Don't under grace.
many people hate d truth and find it hard to change. an honest man possess d ability to change because d bible will reflex urself to u just like a mirror. Dat how I can summarize it ma'am. U can explain it more to me if u av any idea too
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
zyzxx:
the bible there stand as correction
So it means Some1 should be sincere wit him or herself wen things are going wrong. Don't justify what is wrong about urself. Don't under grace.
many people hate d truth and find it hard to change. an honest man possess d ability to change because d bible will reflex urself to u just like a mirror. Dat how I can summarize it ma'am. U can explain it more to me if u av any idea too
Thanks. Me gets it now. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by cirmuell(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lovely smiley
sweets, please always update as soon as possible...don't keep us waiting wink
Re: The Forever In 365... by defendedvictim(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
Defendedvictim, talk now o or I'll expose your fort to your attackers. grin grin grin
Hehe..wz trying to follow quietly o buh since I v been caught, I am following 'loudly' nw. next update plsssss #i actually luv d way u started d story, quite interesting
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 10, 2014
cirmuell:
Lovely smiley
sweets, please always update as soon as possible...don't keep us waiting wink
I'll try my best not to, Cir. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 10, 2014
defendedvictim:
Hehe..wz trying to follow quietly o buh since I v been caught, I am following 'loudly' nw. next update plsssss #i actually luv d way u started d story, quite interesting
Yeah. Someone rightly called me the spy buster. grin grin grin
Thanks. Ah appreciate. cheesy
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 10, 2014
I stepped into my room, fully unclad and catwalking. I liked to act out seductive scenes I saw in movies, especially when I was unclad or wrapped in a towel. I practiced so I could be perfect. Who for...I knew not. I walked to the door and bolted it. Then I leaned on it and kissed it. And kissed it. I let myself imagine this door was the man I loved...the man I wanted to make love to so badly.

I got caught up in its sweet wooden entanglement. I kissed the door again, more gently this time. I started to caress the polished wooden surface. It felt smooth under my hands. I sure would love a dicck that felt like this, I thought to myself. To caress...to lovingly bite...to suckle. I felt horrny. There began a throbbing in my nethers, gradually pacing as my ardour increased. I thrust my hips forward until my female core made light contact with the wood, now warm from the friction between our bodies. I let out a soft moan.

That's good...really good.

I bit my lower lip, repeated the move and cried out again.

"Touch me. Fucck me. Make sweet love to me," I whispered to the door as though it were human, my voice husky with desire.

I turned my back to the door and slid effortlessly downwards. I loved the feel of it on my bare skin. Using my left hand, I groped for an invisible pen.is and found it somewhere close to the base of the door. I rubbed on the spot gently making it into a hollow and moving it to and from the door at intervals. My right hand found my left nipp.les, hard from all the excitement. I pinched it lightly and moaned again. I proceeded down my belly button route until my hand disappeared into the wet curve between my thighs. I felt dizzy with pleasure and moaned even harder.

And then I heard footsteps in the doorway. In all the heat, I had forgotten about dad.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2014
I jerked myself away from the door and stood a nice distance apart, facing it in horror. Something fell inside the closet and I turned abruptly in that direction. Everything about me was on edge. Every little noise, every little move gave me the jitters. I'm sure I had the freaked-out expression of a six-year-old caught with her hands in the cookie jar. Every single iota of sex.ual arousal I had felt was long gone. None of it could survive the rude awakening.

A knock. Silence. Violent twist of door knob.

My heart was pounding, my chest heaving. I could feel the vibrations in my every nerve and tendon. This was it. My game was up. The door didn't give. Then I remembered I had bolted it earlier. Hot breath swooshed past my nostrils. Whew! Luck, it seemed, was on my side.

"Dad?" I asked trying my best to sound calm.

"What are you still doing in there?" my dad demanded. "Do you know what time it is, young lady?"

"I'm sorry dad. I was just putting finishing touches to my make-up," I lied.

"Make-up?!" dad shouted. "For how many hours, woman? We're going to a hospital, not the damned brothel. Hurry up or forget it!"

"I'm right at your heels daddy," I shouted whilst searching for my undergarments.

I heard dad storm away still talking angrily.

"Aargh! Where did I put them?" I grunted obviously pained.

I went to look in the closet. As I opened the closet doors, I felt a cloth being thrown over my face.

"What the...?" I started to say.

Before I even began to put two and two together, someone put his hands over my mouth and clasped them tightly shut.

"Shh..."

Oh God.

Funny how we all remembered Him in pain.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Jbluv55(m): 3:28am On Oct 10, 2014
Flawless, suspense-packed and captivating.

It seemed obvious to one where the story was heading towards but the twists and turns make it spicy and worthy of audience cool. In addition, your choice of words and construction of sentences/paragraphs make the story easier and more interesting to read than some I've seen - more like you're a pro. Kudos dear wink.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
I see you, baddchristy. Nice nick btw.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Jbluv55:
Flawless, suspense-packed and captivating.

It seemed obvious to one where the story was heading towards but the twists and turns make it spicy and worthy of audience cool. In addition, your choice of words and construction of sentences/paragraphs make the story easier and more interesting to read than some I've seen - more like you're a pro. Kudos dear wink.
Nniehe iko nditiƱ in appreciation. Sosongo. Abasi udiong. cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by cirmuell(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
that was me in the closet...and I saw everything grin

lovely, keep it cuming smiley
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
cirmuell:
that was me in the closet...and I saw everything grin

lovely, keep it cuming smiley
We've not seen the worst of your bad-assery then. grin grin grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by cirmuell(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
alomosweets:
We've not seen the worst of your bad-assery then. grin grin grin
gringrin...
Re: The Forever In 365... by Fatalveli(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
I shud have been there wit her ooo! I just had an erection!
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fatalveli:
I shud have been there wit her ooo! I just had an erection!
angry angry angryBadt guy.
grin grin grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by defendedvictim(m): 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
alomosweets:
Yeah. Someone rightly called me the spy buster. grin grin grin
Thanks. Ah appreciate. cheesy
u r welcm. kip up d gud work
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2014
ah!!! Alomo I read dis @ d wrong place.
I read it while in church
u badt gone ooo cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Btw u are really good more grace

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Jbluv55(m): 3:14am On Oct 11, 2014
LarrySun and Casanova019 I greet you both gentlemen and wish you happy reading winkgrin.

2 Likes

Re: The Forever In 365... by Fatalveli(m): 7:51am On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:

angry angry angryBadt guy.
grin grin grin
grin lols! I'm only telling d truth ooo
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Jbluv55:
LarrySun and Casanova019 I greet you both gentlemen and wish you happy reading winkgrin.
Haaa! *thinks to himself* they are always nabbing me in the course of my silent perusals on this thread. *shrugs* well...

Sir Jb, thank you. I'm enjoying this. Even though a part of it almost sent me into a fit wink. And it's nice to finally meet you sir. Your bartending skills is legendary cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Jbluv55(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2014
Casanova019:
Haaa! *thinks to himself* they are always nabbing me in the course of my silent perusals on this thread. *shrugs* well...

Sir Jb, thank you. I'm enjoying this. Even though a part of it almost sent me into a fit wink. And it's nice to finally meet you sir. Your bartending skills is legendary cheesy.
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. The story seems quite captivating and the OP has so far ensured that her writing is devoid of mistakes that discourages readers at times cool.

And yes thanks a lot for the compliment bro smiley. Hope to see you around wink.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. The story seems quite captivating and the OP has so far ensured that her writing is devoid of mistakes that discourages readers at imes cool.

And yes thanks a lot for the compliment bro smiley. Hope to see you around wink.
Exactly! And she's has enviable writing skills.

Uwc sir, and errrr.... Of course i'll come around someday. But you definitely dunno want to see ds part of me (moniker) around. You don't want me 'magneting' all the pretty chicks away from your bar, now do you? wink

Hava fun-filled Saturday bro. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry Sun Is Missing In Action / Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / Life Of A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.