Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Forever In 365... - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Forever In 365... (7490 Views)

Red Devils FOREVER / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ishilove:

Ive been here, there, everywhere.
i missed you
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jotunheim.
A cold, misty realm, dark as the night with no moon in sight. The only source of illumination was something like an ore, enclosed in a peculiar casing that seemed to be made exclusively of precious gems and stones. There was a shade of green at the vertices.
I could see Frost Giants; tall, pale and scary creatures of darkness. They wielded swords, a kind i had never seen before. These must have been recently sharpened. The edges glistened even in sheer darkness and could be seen as little light flashes through the mist.
The shafts were broad and the tips even broader, curved downwards at no particular degree. How efficient was a sword with a turned-down blade? I was no war veteran. It probably suited them fine. I saw Laufey their leader grinning wickedly at me and shrieked.

Then, the whole scenario changed.

Asgard.
The Sun shone brilliantly here. While Jotunheim seemed like an underground abode, here rose higher and seemingly floated in the skies. It was warm. I felt at ease, at home. But there was tension here. A sharp contrast to the serenity of its terrain.
Odin and Thor were in a heated argument. Loci, Sif and the Warriors Three looked on nervously.

"From this day, you cease to be my son," Odin was saying.

"Father..."

"You have proven yourself unworthy of your powers, mine and your fathers before you. On this day therefore, I strip you clean of all your godly glory and I exile you to Earth. And there..." he said pointing to me.

All eyes shifted in my direction. It was like everyone was immediately aware of the presence of a being to whom they had been once oblivious.

Me? Me? How did I get caught up in this family matter of the gods?

"...there, in the scum of the nine realms, the Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer) will remain until somebody worthy of its powers finds it and takes it."

How dare Odin call me the scum of the nine realms? That he was a god didn't mean he had the right. Besides, he should know better than give me the Mjolnir. I was but a little human afterall, sure to be crushed under its weight.

The hammer flew towards me at eye-popping and nerve-shattering speed. Alas, it found a spot not even in my hands which would've been greatly preferred, but on my head...
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
i wanted you to miss the attention.
Lol. Plan worked. How d'you find the story?
Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
Lol. Plan worked. How d'you find the story?
still reading...you re good....ur writing skills superb...i loved ur monicker at first...buh now i cant help.loving you more and more..you are indeed gifted.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 12, 2014
Was she switched@birth?? Well done alomosweets,pls update na...
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ah!!!!! Alomo y did u do these?

I read dis updates up to 4 times from beginning to d end b4 I understand it..
I was busy thou . But I think I will understand it but na.

these makes me say kudos to u... Oya take sunday hug.
U are superb
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
zyzxx:
Ah!!!!! Alomo y did u do these?

I read dis updates up to 4 times from beginning to d end b4 I understand it..
I was busy thou . But I think I will understand it but na.

these makes me say kudos to u... Oya take sunday hug.
U are superb
It's Utin's dream, hence the italics. Don't worry. The next update should make it clearer.

Thanks, Zee. ***me hugged you right back.
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
alomosweets:
It's Utin's dream, hence the italics. Don't worry. The next update should make it clearer.

Thanks, Zee. ***me hugged you right back.
thanks for the little explanation. And I can feel ur hug
I guess d d-Day to call ur name from dream is coming near cheesycheesy

Wen are we to expect update?
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
zyzxx:
thanks for the little explanation. And I can feel ur hug
I guess d d-Day to call ur name from dream is coming near cheesycheesy

Wen are we to expect update?
Night. Always at night. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
hephzibahbeulah:
Was she switched@birth?? Well done alomosweets,pls update na...
We'll soon find out. Soon ma'am. Stay tuned.
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 7:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Alomosweets what up where av u been

We miss u already; hope all is well'?
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
I woke up to an intense pounding in my skull. At least forty five minutes had passed. Why did pain make one dizzy? Perhaps sleep was the only way the body could forget, albeit momentarily.

So much one slap can do.

I looked around me. My vision had cleared significantly. I was still in my room. Perhaps the stranger had left. He was probably just a thief. I stood up with so much difficulty it annoyed me. I must have taken minutes-no, hours. I walked to the mirror and gave myself a long, hard look.

I could see red finger marks where I had been slapped. They stung when I touched them. I grunted in pain. There was a big bruise to one side of my forehead. It had taken on a dark purple hue. All in all, the figure that stood in front of the mirror was naked and beat up.

What if he raped you?

I was alarmed at the thought. I ran my fingers through my vag.ina to check for any blood stains. There was none. My friends had told me the first time would hurt. I didn't feel any pain, at least not underneath. I let myself relax. The worst was probably over.

How would I explain this to everyone, especially dad? That on opening my closet, a stranger from nowhere had come out of it, beat me red and purple, probably took a few things and then left. Just like that. They would have to believe it. It was the truth. Had my father come looking for me when I was knocked - no, slapped - out cold? I had to get some fresh air. I had been in there long enough. I went to the door and twisted the knob. Reality dawned on me in the cruellest way possible. This wasn't over. The door was now locked with the keys and they werent in the latch.

At least I could scream and scream, I did.

2 Likes

Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
alomosweets:
I woke up to an intense pounding in my skull. At least forty five minutes had passed. Why did pain make one dizzy? Perhaps sleep was the only way the body could forget, albeit momentarily.

So much one slap can do.

I looked around me. My vision had cleared significantly. I was still in my room. Perhaps the stranger had left. He was probably just a thief. I stood up with so much difficulty it annoyed me. I must have taken minutes-no, hours. I walked to the mirror and gave myself a long, hard look.

I could see red finger marks where I had been slapped. They stung when I touched them. I grunted in pain. There was a big bruise to one side of my forehead. It had taken on a dark purple hue. All in all, the figure that stood in front of the mirror was naked and beat up.

What if he raped you?

I was alarmed at the thought. I ran my fingers through my vag.ina to check for any blood stains. There was none. My friends had told me the first time would hurt. I didn't feel any pain, at least not underneath. I let myself relax. The worst was probably over.

How would I explain this to everyone, especially dad? That on opening my closet, a stranger from nowhere had come out of it, beat me red and purple, probably took a few things and then left. Just like that. They would have to believe it. It was the truth. Had my father come looking for me when I was knocked - no, slapped - out cold? I had to get some fresh air. I had been in there long enough. I went to the door and twisted the knob. Reality dawned on me in the cruellest way possible. This wasn't over. The door was now locked with the keys and they werent in the latch.

At least I could scream and scream, I did.
wow
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
chibwike:
wow
It's a rather short one. I've been busy. sad Sorry. embarassed
Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
alomosweets:
It's a rather short one. I've been busy. sad Sorry. embarassed
no need for that...thanks for the update jare...u know ur books.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
chibwike:
no need for that...thanks for the update jare...u know ur books.
cheesy Thanks a billi.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 8:12am On Oct 15, 2014
Wow. Thanks for d updates Alomo
Av already asked of u
hope u are Gud?
Re: The Forever In 365... by Jbluv55(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Alomosweets hope you're fine. When do we get the next update? smiley
Re: The Forever In 365... by kingphilip(m): 2:10am On Oct 25, 2014
alomosweets:

She was sobbing quietly now. Something sure was up. I had lost my appetite. Apparently, so had mum.
so na so una take waste the food that night?
Re: The Forever In 365... by kingphilip(m): 2:42am On Oct 25, 2014
I think I can guess what the mum is hiding but lemme not cause any commotion here though

alomosweet this is story make sense jare... oya come continue
Re: The Forever In 365... by Jbluv55(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
So long to you Alomosweets smiley.
Re: The Forever In 365... by cirmuell(m): 6:23am On Oct 30, 2014
I hope there will be a rebirth...do not leave me in the dark if and when the phoenix rise again. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Larry Sun Is Missing In Action / Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / Life Of A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.