Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? (1785 Views)

2012/2013 UEFA Champions League Matches Today (notables) / English Premier League Can't Be Better Than La Liga / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
La Liga teams such as Barcelona, Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid has a very large fan base here on Nairaland.
The probablity that the fan base of Barcelona or Real Madrid smashes the fan base of even Liverpool or Arsenal on Nairaland is high.
I'm a big La Liga fan, so are alot of Nairalanders, but the way you Mods give favouritism to the EPL team supporters makes it look like we-La Liga viewers are just watching matches between secondary school.
Its so unfair that when a team like Real Madrid or Barcelona is playing a match, La Liga viewers dont get any patronage.
The last thing on our mind is visiting Nairaland Viewing Centers.
The only time we get patronised is during El Classicos.
I just want the Mods to come and give us explanation why this is so.
Meanwhile,if you are in support of what am saying, please share this post.
Thank You

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by chibwike(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
seconded
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by PROCTOR: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
Na true oo
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
chibwike:
seconded
thirded
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
This is called partiality imagine even arsenal and Chelsea make it to FP while Madrid's and Barca's own don't

its so unfair

1 Like

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by hensben(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
This is called partiality imagine even arsenal and Chelsea make it to FP while Madrid's and Barca's own don't

its so unfair
sweery support epl team...i am a chelsea fan who support barca in la liga...
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
hensben:
sweery support epl team...i am a chelsea fan who support barca in la liga...
Lol to be honest I don't like Chelsea really dunno y

I prefer man city or Liverpool wink

1 Like

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by hensben(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
Lol to be honest I don't like Chelsea really dunno y

I prefer man city or Liverpool wink
Ooops.. you dont like me then sadembarassed
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2014
hensben:
Ooops.. you dont like me then sadembarassed
Nop sweetheart kiss I do
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Tval(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
Lol to be honest I don't like Arsenal really dunno y

I prefer Chelsea or Liverpool wink i have always liked Chelsea but been searching for a place to get a form to join the club, can you help me with that?
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tval respect yourself oooo
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by hensben(m): 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
Nop sweetheart kiss I don't
...chelsea is me n i am chelsea
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Tval(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
claireshan:
Tval i respect you oooo
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2014
hensben:
...chelsea is me n i am chelsea
lol
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tval u DON high bah
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Funny enough all the EPL teams are trash..
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by mainheart(m): 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
moderator pls do something about this issue
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by hensben(m): 7:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:03am On Oct 06, 2014
No moderator has come out to give any explanation.
Seun please we need you here.

4 Likes

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by MaziOmenuko: 8:15am On Oct 06, 2014
I'm not a mod but I can chip in something for you; Epl matches don't make frontpage like you assumed. Its only matches of clubs like chelsea, arsenal, manutd that hit frontpage. You hardly see an Everton vs Tot'ham match on frontpage.
Again, matches that grace frontpage are promoted by their fans here; that's why theirs a manutd thread, chelsea thread etc; a fan starts a match thread, when it gains much posts, the super-mods move it to frontpage. As big as Mancity is, Liverpool matches make frontpage easier than city's, all because of number of fans Liverpool has here.So you can start by promoting your club, start their match threads and invite la liga lovers to have their say. If your thread gains much pre-match discussions, you are likely going to grace frontpage.

1 Like

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
I'm not a mod but I can chip in something for you; Epl matches don't make frontpage like you assumed. Its only matches of clubs like chelsea, arsenal, manutd that hit frontpage. You hardly see an Everton vs Tot'ham match on frontpage.
Again, matches that grace frontpage are promoted by their fans here; that's why theirs a manutd thread, chelsea thread etc; a fan starts a match thread, when it gains much posts, the super-mods move it to frontpage. As big as Mancity is, Liverpool matches make frontpage easier than city's, all because of number of fans Liverpool has here.So you can start by promoting your club, start their match threads and invite la liga lovers to have their say. If your thread gains much pre-match discussions, you are likely going to grace frontpage.
am only asking why the big 3 la liga teams matches dont make front page
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by MaziOmenuko: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
am only asking why the big 3 la liga teams matches dont make front page

I'm hoping you read my post properly; let me highlight it for you once again...

MaziOmenuko:

Again, matches that grace frontpage are promoted by their fans here; a fan starts a match thread, when it gains much posts, the super-mods move it to frontpage .So you can start by promoting your club, start their match threads and invite la liga lovers to have their say. If your thread gains much pre-match discussions, you are likely going to grace frontpage.

As a Barca fan, you've not for once created a barca match thread, yet you expect a barca thread on frontpage: the mods and super-mods don't create threads, they move Already created threads with reasonable discussions to the frontpage.

Even your thread is being kept alive by epl fans cheesygrin
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

I'm hoping you read my post properly; let me highlight it for you once again...

As a Barca fan, you've not for once created a barca match thread, yet you expect a barca thread on frontpage: the mods and super-mods don't create threads, they move Already created threads with reasonable discussions to the frontpage.

Even your thread is being kept alive by epl fans cheesygrin
okay i will try and see what i can do.
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by seydam21(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tag:
Mukina2
seun
obinoscopy
semid4lyf
your attention are needed!
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
seydam21:
Tag:
Mukina2
seun
obinoscopy
semid4lyf
your attention are needed!
Which attention again? Read MaziOmenuko and the OP's discussion and see their final resolution.
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Which attention again? Read MaziOmenuko and the OP's discussion and see their final resolution.
Good evening Moderator.
My resolution was that a thread will be created for the matches.
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by Antell95(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'll be creating threads for Madrid games

2 Likes

Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Antell95:
I'll be creating threads for Madrid games
that will be great
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by seydam21(m): 6:39am On Oct 07, 2014
mine is Atlectico De Madrid...i'll be creating threads for them

thumb up!
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:16am On Oct 07, 2014
seydam21:
mine is Atlectico De Madrid...i'll be creating threads for them

thumb up!
that will also be great
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by usbcable(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

no explanation could have clarified it better.
YOUR HEAD CORRECT TOO MUSH.
Re: Moderators, Why Dont La Liga Matches Thread Make It To Front Page? by ba7man(m): 5:42am On Oct 09, 2014
(1) PRESENTATION: La-liga matches have poor presntation and packaging compared to the BPL. The BPL has features that outshine video games and their cameras make the lowest players look like stars.

La-liga matches look like 2 or 3 steps above Kenyan league in their presentation. That's before we even talk about the quality of match commentary, studio presentation and analysis, etc.

(2) COMPETIVNESS: currently, 3 points seperate the 4th - 15th position in the BPL. That shows that every match is a "nail biter" and suprises and upsets are regular in the BPL.

Apart from real Madrid, Barcelona and Athletico........what other team is worth watching?? How many people can even mention 3 players from any team outside those 3 I mentioned without begining to appear weird?

MORAL: Good product in a lacklusture package=Lower patronage. Average product in excellent package=High patronage.

Its all about branding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter Coach Jose Mourinho: ‘we Would Have Won Milan Derby With Seven Men’ / UCL: Manchester Utd Vs Rangers [0 - 0] On Tues, September 14th / Internazionale Vs AC Milan [0 - 1] On 14th November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.