Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? (70487 Views)

Any Lotion Or Body Oil To Clear Dark Patches. / Can Anyone Help Me With A Skin Repairing Lotion Or Treatment? / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by kemisuga(f): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
Use Jergens (skin firming) before, but didnt control my oily skin.

Now using Olay Complete to minimize the oil. cool cool
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by madlady(f): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
kemisuga:

Use Jergens (skin firming) before, but didnt control my oily skin.

Now using Olay Complete to minimize the oil. cool cool

Have you tried a "cleansing milk" I used it for my Oily skin in my teens and early twenty's.

One thing with oily skin, you may stay line free for longer. wink
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by luchidolls(f): 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
younggurl:

@luchidolls, why do u want to bleach? dark is beautiful please avoid dis
young woman,brighten and bleach have different meanings.they're not synonyms
younggurl:

@tolaakins, skin success palmer really[b] darkens me more when i was using it,
[/b]
btw since u dnt encourage brightening,y were u bothered about it darkening u?
younggurl:

@Iranoladun, visible diffidence is a confirm bleaching cream please stop using this cream,
visible difference!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by nikkygirl: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2010
i am nt really crazy about lotion. my skin looks very ok to me, before now i was using neutrogena. bt i change to DOVE body silk. its just perfect for me grin
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by WAVixen: 9:18pm On May 06, 2010
good old orioyo sheabutter, you cant go wrong!!!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by yjay(f): 12:31pm On May 07, 2010
younggurl:

@Iranoladun, visible diffidence is a confirm bleaching cream please stop using this cream,

younggurl, which visible difference are u talking abt?? if its the same one i think u might be refering to, ITS NOT A BLEACHING CREAM!!!!!! except its not the elizabeth arden product,

1 Like

Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:23am On May 14, 2010
I dont use cream or lotion. I go 4 natural stuff, EVOO-Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It's soooooo gud on my skin. Been using it since 2004 and av never complaind of Side effects. Am blessd wit gud skin, so I use natural stuff 2 make it(my skin) smooth and fresh. I dont use it evrytim but stil my skin luks gud.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by solihu001(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
bio clair because it smells good
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by denzel2009: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dermovate and Shirley work wonders.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2010
I have really dry skin and I live in a very dry climate so I resorted to making my own because nothing worked and I got tired of walking around looking like I had been playing with flour. I mix unrefined shea butter with virgin coconut oil, vitamin E oil, vegetable glycerin and honey. My skin is loving it!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by funkybaby(f): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2010
palmers cocobutter with spf 15
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Shinatu: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2010
denzel2009:

Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Shinatu: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
denzel2009:

Check yourself out in a few years to come, I am not sure you would love the 'wonders' then.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by denzel2009: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Shinatu:

Check yourself out in a few years to come, I am not sure you would love the 'wonders' then.

I have been using them for long. Now,I look like Alao Akala/ Alaafin of Oyo and I rejoice with Ijo yoyo. wink
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by DHD: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2010
Baby Oil
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Shinatu: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2010
denzel2009:

I have been using them for long. Now,I look like Alao Akala/ Alaafin of Oyo and I rejoice with Ijo yoyo. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you will not kill someone with laughter.
You people's sense of humour is unbeatable on Nairaland.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Vickxyed(f): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Coco butter and papaya
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Ueliz: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2012
Body rejuvenation. Ultra glow . Whitenizer .brightening . Firming .
Stretch Mark remover . Sunburn remover. Exfoliating. Ebony glow. Body milk.
Lightning . Moroccan glow . Egyptian glow. All
available for male nd female,
hydroguinone free, uk tested .
Call Sharon on 08185030072
bb pin 286AA036
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by MarieCreamy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
I use Jergens skin firming
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Cherish20(f): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jergens cocoa butter all the way!!!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by KeleBaby(f): 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Dove lotion with shea butter and bio-oil.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by OMOSOFEF: 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2013
Why bothering yourself about the best cream when you do not know your skin type.

Knowing your skin type os not difficult.

just clean your face with mild soap and water. Dab gently

with towel. After it is dried apply tissue paper on it for 15 -30 minutes.

If it stains uniformly with oil it is oily skin

s
Stains on the forehead and the nose and chin region

forming T shape, it is combination skin

Dry skin will not stain at all.

You use different approach for different skin

c
Check www.skinreviving.com for more on this
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by homesodear: 5:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source, to make you look effortlessly fresh.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2015
yinx007:
i use neutrogena body lotion and body oil together any day any time. Tried using Jergens but it made me sweaty so i stopped, i also used Revlon(honey) at a point, nature essence at another time even palmers cocoa butter but i eventually settled for Neutrogena.
do you stil use it?
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 17, 2015
larayat:
neutrogena
do u still use it
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by 1stLadyRobinho: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F

for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil, hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, sunburn eradicator, acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

Re-bc and receive heavenly blessings #‎cheers‬#
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by michylily(f): 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
VENUSS:
pls does any one no a good remedy for cracked heels[feet] nd hand
seems like every girl in Nigeria use only cocoa butter hmmmm
Re: Whats Your Favorite Lotion Or Creme? by Haboseyday(f): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2015
You can try Happy Skin Hydrating Body Lotion Normal Dry Skin Or Happy skin nourishing body mild extra dry skin
08090679246 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / A Bride Goes Viral Because Of Her Stunning Look / "This Is Fraud" - Media React To Lady's Make Up Transformation Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.